Do you think that if kevin J. Anderson found ...

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

If KJA found Brian's book would he give it back to him?

Yes of course!
14%
No
86%

Total votes: 14

Serkanner
Administrator

Do you think that if kevin J. Anderson found ...

Post by Serkanner »

... during one of his strolls, that long lost autographed first edition Dune signed by Frank to his number one son. Would he give it back to Brian?

I have added a poll option especially for Brian himself so he can answer truthfully without fear of retribution.
Tleilax Master B

Post by Tleilax Master B »

No. And neither would I. :evil:
orald

Post by orald »

No.

He'd probably hide it until Brian dies, naturally or with his help, and then show it for the whole world to see, claiming either that he found it by himself and was going to give it to Brian, who "unfortunately" died before he could manage it, or that Brian finally found it and gave it to him on his death bed.

Then he'll sell it for big bucks.
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

He might, but not until he got the HLP to agree to more control by him.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Omphalos wrote:He might, but not until he got the HLP to agree to more control by him.
Fuck...isn't he 100% in control already? He's got his hand so far up the backside of his ventriloquist's dummy (the one with the fuzzy hair) that the rest of the board probably don't know where the ideas and decisions are coming from.

Feh.

(I like the fact, tho, that of the nine people who have voted so far, all voted "no". Says a lot for our opinion of Kevvy as a human being, huh. :lol: )
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandChigger wrote:
Omphalos wrote:He might, but not until he got the HLP to agree to more control by him.
Fuck...isn't he 100% in control already? He's got his hand so far up the backside of his ventriloquist's dummy (the one with the fuzzy hair) that the rest of the board probably don't know where the ideas and decisions are coming from.

Feh.

(I like the fact, tho, that of the nine people who have voted so far, all voted "no". Says a lot for our opinion of Kevvy as a human being, huh. :lol: )
Nope. Not til he gets 100% of the profits and doesn't have to bother with pesky "votes" anymore. And he gets to bang a few cousins every once in a while too.

Goodnight Golden Path!
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Omphalos wrote:
SandChigger wrote:

Feh.

Nope. Not til he gets 100% of the profits and doesn't have to bother with pesky "votes" anymore. And he gets to bang a few cousins every once in a while too.
Which reminds me of something else I have been pondering about.

Are Brian's daughters good looking or are they more like Brian himself? I can not help having fantasies about Kimberley Herbert being one hot big boobed blonde bimbo, ready to full fill all my exorbitant beastly sexual wishes in exchange for just one cocktail. ( a Breezer slut as we call them in Holland, and they DO exist! )

Pictures are welcome :P
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Serkanner wrote:
Omphalos wrote:
SandChigger wrote:

Feh.

Which reminds me of something else I have been pondering about.

Are Brian's daughters good looking or are they more like Brian himself? I can not help having fantasies about Kimberley Herbert being one hot big boobed blonde bimbo, ready to full fill all my exorbitant beastly sexual wishes in exchange for just one cocktail. ( a Breezer slut as we call them in Holland, and they DO exist! )

Pictures are welcome :P
Kim has a My Space page with plenty of pics of cousins.

Goodnight Golden Path!
orald

Post by orald »

Yea, but you need both a My Space account AND be on her friends list, two things I'm not likely to do in the near eon.

I've been wondering about her looks myself in my fantasies of rescuing(read: kidnap) a real Herbert from that $cientology infested swamp.
It won't work if she's not as looker, I won't have enough motivation, you see. :P

Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

orald wrote:Yea, but you need both a My Space account AND be on her friends list, two things I'm not likely to do in the near eon.

I've been wondering about her looks myself in my fantasies of rescuing(read: kidnap) a real Herbert from that $cientology infested swamp.
It won't work if she's not as looker, I won't have enough motivation, you see. :P
I am afraid she will not accept me as a friend either after i send her a message about her advertising the bunch of crap her father writes. I wont even start about the bloody site made be vomit because of an epileptic attack. :evil:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Serkanner wrote:
orald wrote:Yea, but you need both a My Space account AND be on her friends list, two things I'm not likely to do in the near eon.

I am afraid she will not accept me as a friend either after i send her a message about her advertising the bunch of crap her father writes. I wont even start about the bloody site made be vomit because of an epileptic attack. :evil:

Kim has another site, a personal one, separate from that TAZ be-draped travesty that is the "Official Dune My Space Page." I think she is the first or second "friend" of the Official page.

Kim is a nice person who does not seem to take seriously the things we say about her father. She befriended me, probably knowing exactly who I am and what I have said in the past. She is kind, sweet, forgiving and has gone out of her way to help me with Dune questions and issues I have had in the past. Her father's crimes are not hers. So don't abuse her. But she will probably gladly add you.

Goodnight Golden Path!
orald

Post by orald »

Omphalos wrote:Her father's crimes are not hers.
Muad'Dib's blood is on Brian and his decendants! :evil:

:wink:
Omphalos wrote:So don't abuse her.
I'm not into that anyway. :)

Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

I have no personal grudge against Kimberley at all. My biggest beef is with the books and those who defend them

EDIT:
... I have also a problem with the morons who created myspace. This is the worst piece of online crap I have seen so far!!!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

It really is fairly abysmal. (MySpace, I mean. But that official page is horrid in its own right. TAZ is an idiot.)

Kimberly is Brian's only child, according to Wikipedia.

She is nice, but I've abused her personal MySpace page on my blog. (For including "granddaughter of Frank Herbert", the first word originally misspelled, in her user name.)

She beFriended me on the official page, and probably would have on the personal one, too, but I didn't go ahead with the dance we were engaged in via mail.
orald

Post by orald »

My Space and all the other "social networks" are useless. It's a fad.

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

heres what you get if you google kja ... thought it was amusing

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... F-8&&q=kja

i didnt know kja was jewish :shock:
Your friendly neighborhood Tyrant!!!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

The best one is when you google "Kevin J. Anderson is a hack" and this comes up third in the results:
Interview: A Conversation With Kevin J. Anderson by Claire E. White Part 2 of 3 ... so that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in ...
FROM HIS OWN MOUTH! :D

(Yeah, it's a typo or mis-transcription, but it's been there for years now!)