Sense of Familiarity

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Demerzel

Sense of Familiarity

Post by Demerzel »

On being kissed by Duncan for the first time in DM, Alia notes the 'sense of familiarity' about the kiss. What could this imply? Does it possibly include the Lady Jessica within?
When Paul was three I found him wearing lingerie I was planning to wear for my Duke. I asked him: "How can this be?" and he answered: "For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!" I was proud since these were the first words Paul ever spoke, but now I knew for certain that my Paul was a special boy. I brought him to Duncan's room while he was busy "training" a young maidservant in the Art of Sword-Handling. My Paul shall be the best! - Tleszer
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Re: Sense of Familiarity

Post by SandChigger »

No, that was actually the Baron stirring.

(He'd had his way with Duncan.)
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Alia put a finger to her lips. There'd been such a sense of familiarity
about that kiss. His lips had been flesh of a future she'd seen in some
prescient byway. Breast heaving, she said: "I should have you flayed."

~DM

It was a memory of the future.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Demerzel

Post by Demerzel »

Ah shit that was careless of me. Thanks.
When Paul was three I found him wearing lingerie I was planning to wear for my Duke. I asked him: "How can this be?" and he answered: "For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!" I was proud since these were the first words Paul ever spoke, but now I knew for certain that my Paul was a special boy. I brought him to Duncan's room while he was busy "training" a young maidservant in the Art of Sword-Handling. My Paul shall be the best! - Tleszer