Sabiha-- Potential Girlfriend of Leto II's?

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Jodorowsky's Acolyte

Sabiha-- Potential Girlfriend of Leto II's?

Post by Jodorowsky's Acolyte »

This is based off of my memory of CHILDREN OF DUNEfrom reading it years ago, so please forgive me if my recollections might contain errors.
In CHILDREN OF DUNE, I recalled Leto making a prediction of having a relationship with Sabiha while held captive by her father and Gurney, similar to Paul's prediction of his relationship with Chani. Considering the choice which Leto made by becoming God Emperor, that prediction was probably only one of many branches of possible choices he could have pursued.
Since I my memory is lacking about Sabiha's characterization, and of her relationship with Leto II, would a kindly Jacurutu warrior with expert knowledge on CHILDREN OF DUNE explain more about Sabiha, and if Sabiha was considered by Leto at one point to be his potential future bound concubine?
'...all those who took part in the rise and fall of the Dune project learned how to fall one and one thousand times with savage obstinacy until learning how to stand. I remember my old father who, while dying happy, said to me: "My son, in my life, I triumphed because I learned how to fail."' -Alejandro Jodorowsky
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Sabiha-- Potential Girlfriend of Leto II's?

Post by Freakzilla »

She might have been his lover if he hadn't chose the GP.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Jodorowsky's Acolyte

Sadly, neither Dune Wiki or Dunepedia, or even the Dune Encyclopedia have any entries about Sabiha. There isn't even any fan art or official art of Sabiha. It's a shame, because I think she is as important a Dune character as Siona. If the Orthodox Herbertarian Encyclopedia were to be completed, it should feature an entry on her, her father, and what is known of the Jacurutu castouts.
'...all those who took part in the rise and fall of the Dune project learned how to fall one and one thousand times with savage obstinacy until learning how to stand. I remember my old father who, while dying happy, said to me: "My son, in my life, I triumphed because I learned how to fail."' -Alejandro Jodorowsky
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Why do you think she was so important?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Jodorowsky's Acolyte

Nevermind. I've already lost my harvester to a worm.
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

I hate it when that happens. That's why we eventually started growing our own spice in an Axolotl Tank.
Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks