Is Duncan of Asian decent?

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

inhuien

Re: Is Duncan of Asian decent?

Post by inhuien »

Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!

tenfingersofdoom

Post by tenfingersofdoom »

In children of Dune Duncan is said to be a zombie-katrundo. Nothing for katrundo comes up on google, the closest is katundo with a lot of italian page hits. I checked the inconsistency concordance for anything related to a passage in children of dune and found nothing. does anyone else know where this might have come from or is it something that frank thought sounded cool?
Kevin J. Anderson is so stupid he thinks he invented The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen since he wrote the movie tie-in.
gurensan

Post by gurensan »

Ken Watanabe, yes. How old was Duncan in Dune? Ken might be a tad too old.

He just needs that thick black goat hair. I was thinking something like a short Fu Manchu.
If you fart in the wilderness, and a bear eats you before you can smell it, does it matter if it makes an odor?
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

FH didn't say how old he was.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
gurensan

Post by gurensan »

Freakzilla wrote:FH didn't say how old he was.
I'd guess late 40s, at the youngest, since he left GP at age 16 and served both Leto and the Paulus and died when Paul was 15. Maybe Watanabe is the perfect age after all!
If you fart in the wilderness, and a bear eats you before you can smell it, does it matter if it makes an odor?
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

gurensan wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:FH didn't say how old he was.
I'd guess late 40s, at the youngest, since he left GP at age 16 and served both Leto and the Paulus and died when Paul was 15. Maybe Watanabe is the perfect age after all!
Where does this nonsense come from?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman