Honored Matres & sexual enslavement

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

artistagent116

Honored Matres & sexual enslavement

Post by artistagent116 »

I am intrigued by the Honored Matres' abilities to prolong the sexual ecstasy which they provide to their men. It seems these men are not only the benefactors of unbounded pleasure, but are able to "maintain" *wink-wink* this level of felicity. The text indicates that this perpetuation of pleasure is the result of the Honored Matres' manipulation of their OWN muscles, not any feature of the mens' anatomies or psyches. No tantric or other spiritual aids are eluded to (Like Gordon Sumner is supposedly into) :roll: . Sooooooooooo, what's with these men? Why do they possess this "staying power"? What are your thoughts on this sexual enslavement/subversion? How do you justify this unrealistic aspect of these characters? Or........where can I sign up for Honored Matre classes?
It's 2010 for cryin' out loud!! Where's my flying car ??!!??
lotek

Re: Honored Matres & sexual enslavement

Post by lotek »

I think it is not something specific to some men, but it is a potential that only an adept can reveal and use(HM or BG for that matter, considering their prana bindu control)

The HM don't seem to be as picky in their choice of men as the BG seem to be but that is just an impression, not yet based on anything solid.

There is a short story (whose title and author I forget but I will remember!), where some astronaut comes back from a matriarchal society in which men are kept as servants.
They possess a unique hunting technique: they take stones and shape their curve so that any creature with prehensile hands will stroke that point until nothing else matters and it is captured.
It becomes obvious these(very fat iirc)women use that to enslave their own men

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

The returning astronaut shows one of this stone to his friend while explaining how they work, so when the friend understands he is being collected to renew the stock it is too late!
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

artistagent116 wrote:I am intrigued by the Honored Matres' abilities to prolong the sexual ecstasy which they provide to their men. It seems these men are not only the benefactors of unbounded pleasure, but are able to "maintain" *wink-wink* this level of felicity. The text indicates that this perpetuation of pleasure is the result of the Honored Matres' manipulation of their OWN muscles, not any feature of the mens' anatomies or psyches. No tantric or other spiritual aids are eluded to (Like Gordon Sumner is supposedly into) :roll: . Sooooooooooo, what's with these men? Why do they possess this "staying power"? What are your thoughts on this sexual enslavement/subversion? How do you justify this unrealistic aspect of these characters? Or........where can I sign up for Honored Matre classes?
I agree that it's a skill learned by prana bindu muscle training. If men received the training (Duncan) they'd have the skills as well. I think it's a realistic aspect that it is possible maybe not to enslave but pacify men. The bonobo primate females do this and I've seen footage of males stopping in mid-charge at another just stop and have sex with a female standing in the way then he calmed down and went about his business.

They have sex like humans hug or shake hands. None of them know which offspring are theirs so they they take care of each other.

If you were interested in trying this, I'm sure there are exercises you could do and a limitless supply of males willing to help with your research.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
lotek

Post by lotek »

This
is not how I pictured Duncan and Murbella :lol:
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Well, I guess it is now. You're welcome.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Apjak

Post by Apjak »

I think it was more simplistic in that FH just went to the extreme end of sex addiction. If normal sex is as addictive as say nicotine, then the HM have made it into crack.
I don't think the author should make the reader do that much work - Kevin J. Anderson
We think we've updated 'Dune' for a modern readership without dumbing it down.- Brian Herbert
There’s an unwritten compact between you and the reader. If someone enters a bookstore and sets down hard earned money(energy) for your book, you owe that person some entertainment and as much more as you can give. - Frank Herbert
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

:teasing-smokingcrack:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
artistagent116

Post by artistagent116 »

Apjak wrote:I think it was more simplistic in that FH just went to the extreme end of sex addiction. If normal sex is as addictive as say nicotine, then the HM have made it into crack.
I thought normal sex WAS as addictive as nicotine (or crack). Just ask Tiger Woods. :naughty:

Seriously, though.......my point is in asking if these slaves were specially trained or chosen for their staying power or what??
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

Normal sex? What about abnormal sex? More addictive than either, I reckon.

(Did I say that out loud?)

HBJ
"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
- Carl Sagan

I'm still very proud of The Quarry but … let's face it; in the end the real best way to sign off would have been with a great big rollicking Culture novel.
- Iain Banks
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

We should also bare in mind that the Honoured Matres use other techniques than merely vaginal pules alone, they also utilise humming and sympathetic touches to heighten the intensity of the males orgasm trance state.
lotek

Post by lotek »

inhuien wrote:We should also bare in mind that the Honoured Matres use other techniques than merely vaginal pules alone, they also utilise humming and sympathetic touches to heighten the intensity of the males orgasm trance state.
forgot about the humming and touches(funny how humming is a recurrent theme in Dune)
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

No tantric or other spiritual aids are eluded to...
Info from the Face Dancers:
Face Dancer in Heretics of Dune wrote:"They went back to the primitive Tantric and developed their own ways
of sexual stimulation, Master. Through this, they accept the worship of
their followers."
Although that doesn't mean they used spirtual methods, just that this is where their inspiration comes from.
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

I had a dream about a futar. I went to someone's house, and they had several black labs and a futar. They rushed to the door, I petted each of the dogs, and I didn't want to be rude to the futar, but I ended up saying, "I'm sorry, man. This is too weird for me." And no, I've never been in a Turkish prison. Maybe I should've posted this in the cheesecake discussion.

EDIT
It's true, this post is wildly off-topic.
Last edited by merkin muffley on 20 May 2010 14:30, edited 1 time in total.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
MrFlibble

Post by MrFlibble »

Back on topic, I don't think it is mentioned anywhere that HMs sexual practices involved a prolonged coitus - just the extremely intense pleasure on the male participant's side (remember how Murbella desperately tries to stay calm and not give to feelings during Duncan's "seduction" when she became seduced herself?) that made it addictive. Any male except those trained by Duncan would be affected by this, but HMs chose only important people whom they would control this way.
WHAT IF YOU NO LONGER HEAR THE MUSIC OF LIFE?
MEMORIES ARE NOT ENOUGH UNLESS THEY CALL YOU TO NOBLE PURPOSE!
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

MrFlibble wrote:...I don't think it is mentioned anywhere that HMs sexual practices involved a prolonged coitus...
And it's not mentioned in this thread either, iirc the HM Basher/Majordomo was only away for a matter of minutes maybe 10.
MrFlibble

Post by MrFlibble »

Oh, I thought this was about the prolonged coitus:
artistagent116 wrote:I am intrigued by the Honored Matres' abilities to prolong the sexual ecstasy which they provide to their men. It seems these men are not only the benefactors of unbounded pleasure, but are able to "maintain" *wink-wink* this level of felicity. The text indicates that this perpetuation of pleasure is the result of the Honored Matres' manipulation of their OWN muscles, not any feature of the mens' anatomies or psyches. No tantric or other spiritual aids are eluded to (Like Gordon Sumner is supposedly into) :roll: . Sooooooooooo, what's with these men? Why do they possess this "staying power"?
Sorry if I was wrong.
A Little Galach

Post by A Little Galach »

artistagent116 wrote:I am intrigued by the Honored Matres' abilities to prolong the sexual ecstasy which they provide to their men. It seems these men are not only the benefactors of unbounded pleasure, but are able to "maintain" *wink-wink* this level of felicity. The text indicates that this perpetuation of pleasure is the result of the Honored Matres' manipulation of their OWN muscles, not any feature of the mens' anatomies or psyches. No tantric or other spiritual aids are eluded to (Like Gordon Sumner is supposedly into) :roll: . Sooooooooooo, what's with these men? Why do they possess this "staying power"? What are your thoughts on this sexual enslavement/subversion? How do you justify this unrealistic aspect of these characters? Or........where can I sign up for Honored Matre classes?
If you're having a hard time accepting this as "realistic" you probably are reading the wrong series of books. You know, since Other Memory, Presience, Sexual Imprinting, 300-year old human computers, magic spice as a by-product from giant desert worms, an immortal worm-man and shape-shifting genetically-created people are all central to the plots of books 1-5.
artistagent116

Post by artistagent116 »

If you're having a hard time accepting this as "realistic" you probably are reading the wrong series of books. You know, since Other Memory, Presience, Sexual Imprinting, 300-year old human computers, magic spice as a by-product from giant desert worms, an immortal worm-man and shape-shifting genetically-created people are all central to the plots of books 1-5.

No, I'm not having a hard time accepting this as "realistic" at all. I simply stated that I am intrigued by the concept. I merely ask you other members your thoughts on how this sexual encounter longevity might be accomplished. When you read my post, you evidently missed my cheek - the one with my tongue in it.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/relationshi ... -positions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
artistagent116

Post by artistagent116 »

"The Pair of Tongs"??!!?? "The Pair of Tongs"??!!?? I got a cramp just LOOKING at that one!
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

artistagent116 wrote:

"The Pair of Tongs"??!!?? "The Pair of Tongs"??!!?? I got a cramp just LOOKING at that one!
Yeah, you've got to be in shape for some of those.
~Pink Snowman
lotek

Post by lotek »

in (the) shape of a tong?
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

MrFlibble wrote:Oh, I thought this was about the prolonged coitus:
artistagent116 wrote:I am intrigued by the Honored Matres' abilities to prolong the sexual ecstasy which they provide to their men. It seems these men are not only the benefactors of unbounded pleasure, but are able to "maintain" *wink-wink* this level of felicity. The text indicates that this perpetuation of pleasure is the result of the Honored Matres' manipulation of their OWN muscles, not any feature of the mens' anatomies or psyches. No tantric or other spiritual aids are eluded to (Like Gordon Sumner is supposedly into) :roll: . Sooooooooooo, what's with these men? Why do they possess this "staying power"?
Sorry if I was wrong.
Okay child, sit down I see you missed the Birds and Bees chat. Coitus=Fucking, Ecstasy=Orgasm.

Edit to add:
:D I'm just going out for some nice food, don't want the guilt of being a bastard to spoil my dinner. :)
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

inhuien wrote:
MrFlibble wrote:Oh, I thought this was about the prolonged coitus:
Sorry if I was wrong.
Okay child, sit down I see you missed the Birds and Bees chat. Coitus=Fucking, Ecstasy=Orgasm.

Edit to add:
:D I'm just going out for some nice food, don't want the guilt of being a bastard to spoil my dinner. :)
And here I thought inhuien was our very own guilt-caster.
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
MrFlibble

Post by MrFlibble »

Tleszer wrote:And here I thought inhuien was our very own guilt-caster.
You've got work more on that, as I don't feel guilty at all :P When I said "sorry", I was just being polite (something not everyone here seems to be accustomed to :P)