Sietch Tabr is Dead

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

SandRider
Watermaster

Sietch Tabr is Dead

Post by SandRider »

The House Atreides PM system has had more traffic this week.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Do you mean you've received more PMs over there this week?

Or that the PM system on a closed board has seen more activity than a brand new one?

Either way, DO tell more! :lol:
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Its like slowing down to watch a car accident, I dont want to look and watch, but I cant turn my head away
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
SwordMaster wrote:Its like slowing down to watch a car accident, I dont want to look and watch, but I cant turn my head away
lol, and you're one of the top posters there too :P
With all 8 of my posts. I have a sick attraction to damaged goods!

I also like to try and get her 2nd persona to come out... then they start talking about cookies to one another!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Kunta Kuntele, I have found you!

(All this because someone mentioned Jordy the other day. :shock: )
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

SandChigger wrote:Kunta Kuntele, I have found you!

Jordy LaForge?
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

LeVar Burton, in the flesh.

I think Roots was probably one of his first starring roles.... ???

Edit:

Yep, it was:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LeVar_Burton

Oops. Looks like Jordy is spelled Geordi. ;)
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I thought he was simply outstanding in The Reading Rainbow ....
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandRider wrote:I thought he was simply outstanding in The Reading Rainbow ....
My kids love that show, and call him Geordi now too.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

She used to erase my posts at the old Keen for using "profane lauguage"

I always thought to myself that was so weak. Adults can handle the occasional swear word, why I love that FZ lets us dance a bit more freely over here. Plus , if I need to quote a funny line from a film or something.

Im a mushroom cloud layin' muther fucker, muther fucker"
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

SwordMaster wrote:... FZ lets us dance a bit more freely over here.
Fuck, yeah.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

So I'm not "banned" per se, but my posts are being held for "moderation" -
and then either not being posted or being deleted with no notification.

What bullshit.

Hey, Hyppo ?
Fuck you.

again.

(this is why folks don't like you, honey ....)
ImageImage

Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

It was simply an exercise for her to lord over us and appear insulted. She can't possibly be so dense as to think restarting the site amidst the culture war of dune wouldn't make her own forum a battleground.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Dune Nerd

Post by Dune Nerd »

But she is banned from here and knows that dungnovels is worthless. The only hope that she has is to create a site to get a little bit of attention. Otherwise she would rot with all the rest of you canucks :wink:
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

SandChigger wrote:Kunta Kuntele, I have found you!

If white trash Hyppo is getting back to her roots, shouldn't that be KUNTA KUNTALOPE?

Oh well, looks like Sietch Tabr is flopping worse than Hyppo's saggy vinegar tits.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Whinnet munching and saggy vinegar tits. ... You, Sir, are on a roll! :laughing:
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

im happy Baraka got me over this way...
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

OK, here you go. In time-honoured tradition, here is the latest round of PMs with Hyppo from Dunenovels. A lot of this is the usual drivel, but she did come out with some gems.

From chanilover
To Hypatia

Oh dear, I see you've been banned from Arrakeen, that forum you ruined. Shame.

By the way, I think your new site is lovely. I'm having fun on it at the moment, just waiting for your venomous fangs to show themselves. You're always good for a cheap laugh at your expense.

Love

CL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Hypatia
To chanilover

Yeah, that'll teach me not to depend on the males of the species having any honor. And it was YOU who ruined Arrakeen. If you'd resisted the urge to be a child 24/7 there, it might have stood a chance. I have no wish to watch it be dragged down to T(A)U's level of sewage, or even Jacurutu's. As far as I'm concerned, Arrakeen IS dead now.

I have no idea what new site you're talking about. Have you been reading my blog? Snooping through some more of my other sites? How predictable.

Y'know, you should all really GET A LIFE. Whatever would you do if KJA dropped dead tomorrow? You would have nothing to talk about, nothing to write about, no reason to bully others, except that you're just naturally stuck at the mental age of about 6.

Grow up. And leave me alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From chanilover
To Hypatia

Sexist bigot. Another character flaw of yours to add to your list. Before your sorry backside was kicked out of Arrakeen, you were all "Ooh Edric wouldn't tolerate you, ooh Edric would have banned you". Looks like none of the Arrakeen staff agreed with you or approved of your appalling behaviour on that site.

I suppose you just can't help yourself. The only person who killed off that ailing site was you, when you decided to shut it down without consulting anyone. It's now open as a read only site, and I'm just amazed at the amount of work you did on it. All that maintenance and upgrading you told everyone you were doing has really paid off, you must have been exhausted after all that. What a liar you are, you did next to nothing to the site in the year you locked it down.

No, I haven't been trawling through your other sites, stop deluding yourself that you're being stalked. Honestly, God knows where you get these bizarre notions from. I'm talking about the new site which you stole the name of Arrakeen to use, you know, the one where people on the old Arrakeen mailing list received emails telling them it was open again and inviting them to join. Looks like you didn't ban me properly from the old Arrakeen, I received my lovely invitation. Are your pretending that had nothing to do with you? Incredible. The lies just pour out of your mouth like peas.

It's now called Sietch Tabr and yes, Kantele/Auliya/Hyppo/Whoever, I'm having fun on it. Wonder if you'll eventually work out who I am on there. That place has your stench all over it, and it won't be long until you start acting like the immature sociopath you are.

As for leaving you alone, what on Earth are you talking about? It was you who started the PM chain with me on here, harassing me all the time.

Love always

CL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Hypatia
To chanilover

As I said, I made a mistake in trusting Edric to have any honor. And back in the day, he WOULD have taken steps to shut down the worst of the cr@p you guys pulled. Whatever he's been doing over the past year and a half, it must have included a lobotomy.

Ever hear of test forums? No? Well, they're forums that skinners and coders set up to... test skins and codes, to make sure they work before installing them on the primary site. I did a hell of a lot of work on my test site, making sure everything worked. It's a shame it will never be used now; it was quite nice. But then again, I prefer to save my efforts for people who actually appreciate them.

Baron of the Mice GAVE ME PERMISSION to change Arrakeen's hosting and/or upgrade the board as I deemed necessary. NOTHING was stolen, except for all the avatars, posts, emails, and PMs of mine you and others keep posting on your forums and on SandChigger's blog. I have NEVER given you or them permission to post those, so who are the thieves?

If you are on Sietch Tabr under another name, you will reveal yourself in due time, and I have no doubt the admins there will deal with you appropriately.

Now go do something useful, like fly a kite near a power line, or something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From chanilover
To Hypatia

It's amusing how you, who are a completely dishonourable liar, would prattle on about other people having honour. The only problem you have with Edric is that he doesn't agree with your actions. That doesn't make him dishonourable or mean he's had a lobotomy, it just means he doesn't agree with you. Now I know that's a difficult concept for you to get your head around, as a result of your lack of interaction with anyone offline, but there you go. What you did to Arrakeen was wrong, but you're too far gone up your own backside to see that.

Anyway, sexist bigoted liar, you stole the name of Arrakeen. It wasn't yours to use in your ill-conceived idea of yet another overmoderated forum.

So, now you've been banned from Arrakeen, I think you must hold the record for the person banned from most Dune-related sites. How long are you going to keep up the pretence that you have nothing to do with Sietch Tabr? Someone gave the "admins" on ST access to private email addresses without the owner's consent. I certainly didn't give you permission to pass on my private email address, which I think is worse than posting PMs.

I think this whole passing of email contact lists on to admins who I don't know on an unrelated site is sharp practice. How dishonourable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Hypatia
To chanilover

What part of BARON OF THE MICE GAVE ME PERMISSION didn't you understand?

You obviously have no idea how mass emails work on Invision forums. Nobody HAS to know your email address (I certainly don't know yours, nor do I want to).

Do you see my name on the membership list at Sietch Tabr? Take a good, long look, and consult Dr. Seuss' ABC if you have trouble reading, as you sometimes do...

Nope. No Hypatia there. I have other matters going on these days.

You've been obsessed with the notion of my being "bigoted" for quite awhile now... against what or whom am I supposedly bigoted?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From chanilover
To Hypatia

Hmm. So a new Dune site opens up which you're not a member of. An email is received by the members of the defunct site Arrakeen, inviting them to join this new site. You are the only member of the former admin staff apart from Edric who would have access to the contact emails of the members of the dead site Arrakeen, but the new site has nothing to do with you. Christ, you're lame and seem to think that everyone else is as dumb as you are. The admin staff of Sietch Tabr (i.e. you and Irrulan Corrino) ended up somehow or other with the email addresses of the old Arrakeen members, and the person responsible for that is you. It's not quite serious enough to warrant a complaint about the unauthorised disclosure of personal data, but it still leaves a sour taste in the mouth that my email address could receive spam because you couldn't be trusted not to use it to tout your new site.

Now this bigotry thing. When I see a brainfart comment like -

"Yeah, that'll teach me not to depend on the males of the species having any honor."

- I tend to view such sweeping generalisations as bigotry. Substitute the word "male" for "female", and I'm sure you'd agree that would be a sexist comment. This whole unreconstructed 70s man-hating feminist vibe you have is a bit dated. You'll be singing "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor next.

If I were to say that Sietch Tabr is run by a few dried up spinsters, including you using a different screen name, you'd have something to complain about. On no, I keep forgetting, the site has nothing to do with you.
You're right about my knowing about how Invisionfree works. Nor do I particularly care. Unlike you, I have a real job so irrelevant rubbish like Invisionfree operations really don't interest me.

From chanilover
To Hypatia

Now, where have we come across the mysterious Kantele before? Oh yes, she appeared out of nowhere on Arrakeen under the grouping "admin2". Everyone thought it was odd at the time that you were so keen to slap down any discussion as to who she might be. Give it up, you feeble-minded clown, everyone knows you're behind Sietch Tabr. All you're doing is making yourself look an even bigger fool.

By the way, great job of backseat moderating on here in the Jacurutu thread. There was a thread about that very topic on Arrakeen in which you spouted off about people who weren't admin staff trying to moderate. I suppose after wrecking Arrakeen with your extraordinarily wretched personality and being kicked off the active Dune sites due to said personality, you must miss those rants of yours in the big bold red font. Throwing your orders around on the internet must be some sort of substitute for a career.

Congratulations on your flop forum. You're outstanding.

From Hypatia
To chanilover

I don't deny that Sietch Tabr has my support. I do deny that I'm in charge of it.

Now run off and play in the traffic, preferably on a busy freeway full of heavily-laden trucks. Leave me alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From chanilover
To Hypatia

And that support included providing contact details of members of an unrelated internet forum. That's a little unethical, but never mind, it's down there with your other lowlights such as lying about complaints and opening emails directed to the site owner.

So you support Sietch Tabr by not being a member of it, as you claimed a couple of PMs ago. How do you support a site where you can't read the forums without being registered and logged on? Good grief, woman, you're getting even more stupid by the day. You're so full of bullsh!t you probably squelch when you walk. The lies just keep flowing out of you, it's a bit sickening to see.

Bye for now, Kantele/Hyppo/Whoever. Try not to get your head stuck too far up Byron's backside.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Thanks CL, I enjoyed that read.
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Get a life, chanilover! :D

LOL.. she never knows when to give up.
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

does anyone know what she looks like?
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SwordMaster wrote:does anyone know what she looks like?
I can imagine. Probably a beauty to behold. :lol:

Goodnight Golden Path!
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Now THAT is a lot of venom. Man hating. Lobotomy. Wishing death. Gawd, the crimes that others are guilty of is nothing short of astounding. In her mind, we might all be guilty of crimes against humanity. It's sheer insanity! Everyone else in the world is a liar/mentally ill/sexist except her, yet she's never clued into the idea that maybe it's not the world that's wrong, maybe it's herself. But maybe that's for the best. Who knows what would happen if she looked in a mirror. :shock:

I was particularly astonished by the part where she wished for CL's death in traffic. I guess Omphalos isn't the only one receiving death threats from Hypatia. Wow...just, wow...
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Unbelievably stupid.

I don't know what the 'Keen admin control panel looks like, but this boardware for example has a mass mailer function for sending everyone a message at once. I believe everyone who said they got the email announcing the new site said it came from the 'Keen board.

That function would naturally only be available to a 'Keen admin. The only 'Keen admins who could have sent it would have been Baron, Edric or Hyppo. That means....

She must really think we are stupid. :roll:

Anyway...

That's FAR more verbiage than I've ever received from her. Sniff ... I guess I'll have to relinquish my illusion that she wants me. It's obviously you or Omph that she wants, CL.

:shock:

I know what it is: You're her new 'Noldo! SHE WANTS TO REFORM YOU! :laughing:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandChigger wrote:Unbelievably stupid.

I don't know what the 'Keen admin control panel looks like, but this boardware for example has a mass mailer function for sending everyone a message at once. I believe everyone who said they got the email announcing the new site said it came from the 'Keen board.

That function would naturally only be available to a 'Keen admin. The only 'Keen admins who could have sent it would have been Baron, Edric or Hyppo. That means....

She must really think we are stupid. :roll:

Anyway...

That's FAR more verbiage than I've ever received from her. Sniff ... I guess I'll have to relinquish my illusion that she wants me. It's obviously you or Omph that she wants, CL.

:shock:

I know what it is: You're her new 'Noldo! SHE WANTS TO REFORM YOU! :laughing:
The only other option is to go to everyone's profile and send a message one at a time through the "e-mail" link. Not very likely.

Goodnight Golden Path!