Sietch Tabr is Dead

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Arrrmanda

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Post by Arrrmanda »

That sig is awesome? I can't decide.

When I went over to my ex's to get my stuff I made sure he wasn't there and took like 10 of his dvds, and everything I ever bought him (which was a lot). Asshole deserved it.
Schu

Post by Schu »

That sig scares me...

Out of about 10 books/DVDs/CDs/bits of sheet music this ex had of mine when we broke up, she gave none of them back: I got one thing through a friend that was friend of her cousin, and the rest, apart from the one thing I wanted the most (Donnie Darko) through her mum over the course of about half a year. So I'd have to say, even though I didn't get Donnie Darko or a little bit of money that she owed me back, I count myself as lucky. I even forgot that I'd lent her my copy of CoD (and DM, but I remembered that) and her mum managed to get that back for me, so that was a pleasant surprise.
Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Post by Sandwurm88 »

It looks like Lady Gaga.

Yeah, I got my (second) account on CH Tabr today!! Lets see how long it takes Hyp to ban me again!! :P
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Ah, so she did in fact ban you before?

Did that have something to do with threatening to crash the Tabr board in the name of Jacurutu? That was you, right?
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Sandwurm88 wrote:It looks like Lady Gaga.

Yeah, I got my (second) account on CH Tabr today!! Lets see how long it takes Hyp to ban me again!! :P
Well considering you just announced it and you're probably the only account registered this month, I'd say about... now.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

He's either bluffing (didn't look earlier) or new members don't show up until approved or they've already zapped him.

:?:

Not exactly the sharpest pickle in the barrel, eh? :roll:
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Are you sure this Sandworm guy is Sloe Man? He joined Dungnovels before Sloey, so he must have created Sloe Man as an annoying sockpuppet to spam everyone until Sloe Man started having a life of his own and took over Sandworm's mind.

Glad you all like Lady Gaga, the world's premiere hermaphrodite chanteuse (possibly). I'll try to shrink the size of her.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

chanilover wrote:Are you sure this Sandworm guy is Sloe Man? He joined Dungnovels before Sloey, so he must have created Sloe Man as an annoying sockpuppet to spam everyone until Sloe Man started having a life of his own and took over Sandworm's mind.
Good god that's a horrible thought. Maybe he made Sloe Man to make his primary persona seem less offensive?

:wink:
Glad you all like Lady Gaga, the world's premiere hermaphrodite chanteuse (possibly). I'll try to shrink the size of her.
Thanks
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

so how'd she break her leg ?

trip over the camel-toe ?
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
trang

Post by trang »

:::Laughing about the camel toe thing, was about to comment something to that effect, but SR beat me to it::::

I always thought she looked like the car crash combination result of Madonna, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Shakira, and just about as talentless:)

Walking around with broken leg, a cain, in your panties with a camel toe showing in most parts of the country will get ya 1-3 days in jail!
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

You're telling me!

:shock:

:?

:shifty:
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I just got probation and a stern talkin' to.

'course, I know the sheriff & judge real well ....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Schu

Post by Schu »

took 'er that long? Man, the place is dead, even to her!