A message to you Byron

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

cmsahe

Post by cmsahe »

Tleszer wrote:I'm sure I'd get banned if I posted any of my "fan" fiction, but seeing as how I almost never even look at that site I see no point in burning that bridge.

Then again, it would be interesting to see some of Byron's comments...
Yes, his comments are so insightful :) : like: "subject: Paul Atreides", message: "discuss..." signature: "Freakin' Meow! "
Only the books written by Frank Herbert are canon.

Who We Are and What We Stand For
viewtopic.php?p=79778#p79778
----
Carlos Santillan, aka cmsahe
Schu

Post by Schu »

chanilover wrote:I'm getting on her tits by PM.
Ew. You should wash and disinfect your hands after touching them.

She's had a bit of verbal diarrhoea by PM to me lately, seemingly stopped by me saying that from this point on, nothing posted by private message can be guaranteed to be private.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

That generally shuts her up. ;)

After all, the nastiness she spews by PM just wouldn't mesh with the proper PC prat image she tries to project.

And divorcing herself from the ugliness the name H y p a t i a has come to represent in this community is probably partly behind the "mucical chair names" game she and Irulan are reportedly engaged in over on Tabr. (I imagine a two-backed sea-smelling beast with "Auliya" emblazoned on one end and "Kuntele" on the other, and whichever comes up from a dive first proclaims its muffled lines. :roll: )

Verbal diarrh(o)ea, indeed. :lol:
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

cmsahe wrote: Yes, his comments are so insightful :) : like: "subject: Paul Atreides", message: "discuss..." signature: "Freakin' Meow! "
And don't forget: he's also got a user ID called "boardamin." And a forums title of "siteadmin." Or the other way around ... as if it matters.

Typical tiny-dick tyrant getting off on being King of the Dipshits on a site with like five brain-dead users.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
SandChigger wrote:That generally shuts her up. ;)

After all, the nastiness she spews by PM just wouldn't mesh with the proper PC prat image she tries to project.

And divorcing herself from the ugliness the name H y p a t i a has come to represent in this community is probably partly behind the "mucical chair names" game she and Irulan are reportedly engaged in over on Tabr. (I imagine a two-backed sea-smelling beast with "Auliya" emblazoned on one end and "Kuntele" on the other, and whichever comes up from a dive first proclaims its muffled lines. :roll: )

Verbal diarrh(o)ea, indeed. :lol:

lol i read that very quickly and thought it said something about them muff diving and just about hurled :P
LOL muff diving! something about that phrase that makes me laugh.

Lets see the PMs!
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Baraka Bryan wrote:lol i read that very quickly and thought it said something about them muff diving and just about hurled :P
BUG SCORES! :lol:

I knew there would be at least person who would make the connection! AH HA HA HA HA! :twisted:
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Baraka Bryan wrote:ugh :vomit:
SandChigger does have that affect on people. :)
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Omphalos wrote:
SandChigger wrote:
chanilover wrote:apparently I'm the one who ruined Arrakeen
Hmph. Why should you get all the credit, even in her mental circus? :evil:
I think she hates him more than you because he's less likely than you to sleep with her.
She hates me more for a couple of reasons -

- I called her a self-loathing lesbian and it touched a nerve
- she genuinely blames me for the fact that she's banned from TAU and here. She said she was banned by you in revenge for her banning me from that dump Arrakeen after I told her to shove the site. Sad, deranged old whinnet muncher. :lol:
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.