How many Duncans does it take to get to the center of a....

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

pppffffffttttt...the bene theilaxu...pussys
Your friendly neighborhood Tyrant!!!
orald

Post by orald »

Tyrant wrote:...pussys
Technically, I don't think even their "females" have those left in them. :shock:
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

orald wrote:
Technically, I don't think even their "females" have those left in them. :shock:
They do but they're really HUGE!
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Freakzilla wrote:
orald wrote:
Big enough to pull a lasgun out of, if you believe KJA & BH. :lol:

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
orald

Post by orald »

Uh...? :?

Maybe I don't want to know after all. :shock:

Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

orald wrote:Uh...? :?

Maybe I don't want to know after all. :shock:
A reference to a debate we had over on some closed down shit-hole of a Dune site about using tanks to produce artificial items, such as "artificial spice" and the like. Just a joke.

Goodnight Golden Path!
orald

Post by orald »

So it's true! Kevin does pull books out of his ass, litterally! :o

Tleilax Master B

Post by Tleilax Master B »

Omphalos wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
orald wrote:
Big enough to pull a lasgun out of, if you believe KJA & BH. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

(those bastards!)
Tleilax Master B

Post by Tleilax Master B »

Tyrant wrote:pppffffffttttt...the bene theilaxu...pussys
I don't listen to insults from former Prequelites and TAZ ass-kissers :wink:
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Tleilax Master B wrote:TAZ ass-kissers
OH, TY! Say it isn't so! :shock:

Is ass-kissing commutative? (Or just communicable?)

Is that the right term? I mean, if you kiss someone's ass, is it the same as kissing the ass of everyone whose ass they've kissed?

If so, and you've kissed TAZ's ass...that means you've kissed KJA's ass as well!

Eeew. :mrgreen:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

who the hell is taz? ..and ive smooched no bottoms that belong to a "he" thank you very much...and i wondered how long it would take until former prequalite got thrown in my face ( i maybe a former prequalite...but at least im not a current asshole)
orald

Post by orald »

Run along now, boy, we don't need no stinkin' preeks here.
Go sit in the back of the bus! :x

We need to segregate preeks from the OH. :)

EDIT: WTF is with me these past 24 hours? So many typos and word repetitions... :?
Last edited by orald on 26 Apr 2008 03:37, edited 1 time in total.

Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Tyrant wrote:who the hell is taz? ..and ive smooched no bottoms that belong to a "he" thank you very much...and i wondered how long it would take until former prequalite got thrown in my face ( i maybe a former prequalite...but at least im not a current asshole)
Bullshit. Ive heard you say this before, and its bullshit. I have read the threads where you and Omar and TAZ were licking each other's bungs over on DN. It sickened me, the preekish shit coming out of your mouth. You should be ashamed. SHAME ON YOU, TY!

Goodnight Golden Path!
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

well considering i have no idea who they are....omar sounds familiar..and taz i have no idea who that is... and that was almost 2 years ago...isnt a person allowed to change their views...i was wrong...jesus christ...doesnt mean you guys have to hold it over my head all the time..if im not wanted here just say it...cause this is bullshit..i dont deny being a prequalite in the past...but im not now .... kja and bh's books are steaming piles of shit....even prequalites cant disagree with that after reading sandworms .... i really enjoy the site ...so i hope you guys arent forcing me out..but ill be more than happy to oblige you if i have to put up with this bullshit everytime one you guys feels like being an asshole ...maybe it slipped your selective minds..but i got banned from DN for talking shit on the new books .... they lick balls..especially the newer they get .... so i dont know why you feel the need to throw this in my face.... find me any quote ive made in the last year supporting kja or bh...you cant..cause it doesnt exist ....i've evolved as a dune fan...accept it or dont
orald

Post by orald »

I vote to not only ban him, but send a hitman after him as well.
Some crimes can't be forgotten or forgiven. :x

Or I just want an excuse for more bloodshed. :twisted:

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh, Orald, would you give it a fucking rest for a change? :roll:

Hey, Ty, I was just teasin' ya, as I'm sure Mastah B and Omph were, too. :(

You're cool with me. And, actually, so is Omar. (He's pretty funny in fact, when you give him a chance. We're Friends on MySpace.)

TAZ (The Almighty Zeus) remains an asshole, as expected. Or at least he was the last time I encountered him on KJA's MySpace blog. (I handed him his ass there, too, until Kevvy banned me from commenting on his blog. Right before they banned me from DNBBS.) I think he's probably the one responsible for all the animated gifs on that eyesore which is the official Dune page on MySpace, and suspect he's the special Toronto fan that KJA is always meeting (meating?) up with.

Anyway, we've had our differences in the past, but that's done with. Sorry for ticking ya off. ;)
HoosierDaddy

Post by HoosierDaddy »

Maybe we need a ceremony/rite that a preek undergoes to be accepted into Orthodox.

Being asked trice if he is truly wants conversion? A full reread of FH's books?

:mrgreen:
Last edited by HoosierDaddy on 26 Apr 2008 10:28, edited 1 time in total.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

HoosierDaddy wrote:Maybe we need a ceremony/rite that a preek undergoes to be accepted into Orthodox.

Being asked trice if he is truly converted? A full reread of FH's books?

:mrgreen:
There is the Bene Gesserit oath:

"I stand in the sacred human presence. As I do now, so should you stand some
day. I pray to your presence that this be so. Let the future remain uncertain
for that is the canvas to receive our desires. Thus the human condition faces
its perpetual tabula rasa. We possess no more than this moment where we
dedicate ourselves continuously to the sacred presence we share and create."
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandChigger wrote:I...suspect he's the special Toronto fan that KJA is
always meeting (meating?) up with.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Tyrant wrote:well considering i have no idea who they are....omar sounds familiar..and taz i have no idea who that is... and that was almost 2 years ago...isnt a person allowed to change their views...i was wrong...jesus christ...doesnt mean you guys have to hold it over my head all the time..if im not wanted here just say it...cause this is bullshit..i dont deny being a prequalite in the past...but im not now .... kja and bh's books are steaming piles of shit....even prequalites cant disagree with that after reading sandworms .... i really enjoy the site ...so i hope you guys arent forcing me out..but ill be more than happy to oblige you if i have to put up with this bullshit everytime one you guys feels like being an asshole ...maybe it slipped your selective minds..but i got banned from DN for talking shit on the new books .... they lick balls..especially the newer they get .... so i dont know why you feel the need to throw this in my face.... find me any quote ive made in the last year supporting kja or bh...you cant..cause it doesnt exist ....i've evolved as a dune fan...accept it or dont
I didn't say that you couldn't change your views. I personally welcome you to OH-dom. But I saw innumerable threads over at DN where you, TAZ (The Almighty Zeus) and Omar were rodgering mindless each other out of glee for the prequels, and I find your denial of that now to be distasteful, and wholly unbelievable.

Goodnight Golden Path!
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandChigger wrote:TAZ (The Almighty Zeus) remains an asshole, as expected. Or at least he was the last time I encountered him on KJA's MySpace blog. (I handed him his ass there, too, until Kevvy banned me from commenting on his blog. Right before they banned me from DNBBS.) I think he's probably the one responsible for all the animated gifs on that eyesore which is the official Dune page on MySpace, and suspect he's the special Toronto fan that KJA is always meeting (meating?) up with.
What was that over? Some plural word or something?

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Omphalos wrote:What was that over? Some plural word or something?
Actually, I'm glad you asked, 'cause it came to me as I was reading the new posts here.

He posted something silly (as usual), I commented on his grammar, and he came back with more silliness about the verb does being plural. I corrected him again and he cited a dictionary webpage in proof. And, he was right, the page did list the word does as a plural form.

Of the noun doe ("a deer, a female deer"). :roll:

Naturally, I was overjoyed and threw it up in Kevin's face: Look what a good reader YOUR biggest fan is!

So Kevin deleted all the comments. I think that's when he banned me. Maybe it was a bit afterward. Anyway, a steaming dish of T-Dot Hungarian ghoul-ass was handed round. :lol:
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

:lol:
~Pink Snowman
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

taz=the almighty zeus ............i didnt catch that..of course i remember him...he was the one who would take my ridiculous argument..and make it even more ridiculous...even as a prequalite i thought he was stretching it with some of his views..although we did agree on some things .... however .... no longer

i didnt know that taz = the almighty zeus...sorry...and i never denied saying stupid shit (in fact ...please link me proof i denied saying stupid shit) ...i admit it ...i was an idiot...but i kept reading the books..as i will always keep doing...and after hearing your arguments and then reading them, i realized you were right.... ive evolved..you were right..and i was wrong

sorry :oops: :oops: :oops:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Tyrant wrote:taz=the almighty zeus ............i didnt catch that..of course i remember him...he was the one who would take my ridiculous argument..and make it even more ridiculous...even as a prequalite i thought he was stretching it with some of his views..although we did agree on some things .... however .... no longer

i didnt know that taz = the almighty zeus...sorry...and i never denied saying stupid shit (in fact ...please link me proof i denied saying stupid shit) ...i admit it ...i was an idiot...but i kept reading the books..as i will always keep doing...and after hearing your arguments and then reading them, i realized you were right.... ive evolved..you were right..and i was wrong

sorry :oops: :oops: :oops:
No problem, Ty. You and your castrated dog are welcome here anytime. :wink:

Goodnight Golden Path!