Watermaster

Palin 2012

Post by SandRider »

Caribou Barbie has two years left as Hockey Mom of Alaska, and there
will be an Senatorial race there in 2010. Or, she can just appoint herself
to the Senate next year, as soon as Ted Stevens is run out of town on a
rail.

Either way, Palin 2012 begins today.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Well there's an udder-ly depressing thought.

I have really come to hate the stupid bitch.

So...now that it's all over, what the hell was the story behind choosing her?

Had McCain fucked her (or her grandmother) or something? Did she have some tasty dirt on the old wheezer? Had anyone heard of her before she was chosen? WTF?

(Caribou Barbie. :lol: )
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

I really don't think she'd run in 2012. She kind of took a beating from the media these last couple months. I don't think Americans will have forgotten what an utterly stupid cunt she is.

I'm pretty sure the only reason McCain chose such a pathetic running mate is because it was a desperate move to sway some of those (and certainly there were many) who were still supporting Hillary. It's a cheap trick and it didn't work.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandChigger wrote:Well there's an udder-ly depressing thought.

Had McCain fucked her (or her grandmother) or something? Did she have some tasty dirt on the old wheezer? Had anyone heard of her before she was chosen? WTF?

It was just stupid, thoughtless politics still. Obama didnt pick a woman, so McCain did.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

And no, I don't recall ever having heard of Palin before McCain chose her. I do recall seeing Obama speak at John Kerry's DNC more than four years ago, and I even remember being impressed.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

SandChigger wrote:Had anyone heard of her before she was chosen?
Alaskans. And maybe Canadians.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Never heard of her before this election. Who even talks about Alaska anyway, except as the butt of a joke? :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

I had heard of her, but my work takes me to AK.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

Now we'll never know who the real mother of Trig is...

Its a good day to be an American!
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

SandChigger wrote:Well there's an udder-ly depressing thought.

cmon chigger..your smarter than this... i even posted about it the day after he picked her...he picked her ONLY to try to steal Hiliary Clinton voters from Obama.... for a few days i think alot of people fell for it.... until they found out what a dumbass and what a hypocrit she is
Your friendly neighborhood Tyrant!!!
Robspierre

Re: Palin 2012

Post by Robspierre »

SandRider wrote:Caribou Barbie has two years left as Hockey Mom of Alaska, and there
rail.

Actually she can't just appoint herself ot the senate seat, Alaska changed the way they do that after the last governor appointed a family member to a vacant seat.

Rob
SandRider
Watermaster

Re: Palin 2012

Post by SandRider »

Robspierre wrote:
SandRider wrote:Caribou Barbie has two years left as Hockey Mom of Alaska, and there
rail.

Actually she can't just appoint herself ot the senate seat, Alaska changed the way they do that after the last governor appointed a family member to a vacant seat.

Rob
Are you sure ? I didn't know that. I just assumed the governor could appoint vacant Senate seats like everywhere else. Well then, maybe not everywhere else ....Ok, then that just leaves the 2 years as governor to run for the seat in 2010 and then start running for 2012.
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

TheDukester wrote:
Nope, we sure hadn't. But once we had heard of her she was the source of nearly endless laughter... and a little bit of fear lest her side win. But that's over now, so we can go back to just laughing at her and not being a little scared of her.
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

Palin will sink into political oblivion.

She was a gimmick, a publicity stunt, a bright, shiny bauble to attract the conservative base and the attention-deficit media. She may make a few more attempts to extend her fifteen minutes of fame over the next couple of years, but after that she'll be utterly forgotten.

HBJ
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
TheDukester wrote:
Nope, we sure hadn't. But once we had heard of her she was the source of nearly endless laughter... and a little bit of fear lest her side win. But that's over now, so we can go back to just laughing at her and not being a little scared of her.
Yeah, four years of Palin would be a sidesplittingly-funny nightmare.

Whoa... I just realized that she's the female George W.
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

It would have been a nightmare, but it wouldn't have been funny. At all.

And she's further to the political right than W.

HBJ
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Hunchback Jack wrote:It would have been a nightmare, but it wouldn't have been funny. At all.

And she's further to the political right than W.

HBJ
That's true, but I think Bush is also far more Neo-Conservative than Palin (as far as we know).

What I meant was that they're both idiotically funny right-wing elected officials.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Hunchback Jack wrote:Palin will sink into political oblivion.

She was a gimmick, a publicity stunt, a bright, shiny bauble to attract the conservative base and the attention-deficit media. She may make a few more attempts to extend her fifteen minutes of fame over the next couple of years, but after that she'll be utterly forgotten.

HBJ
I think you're wrong, but I'll see you at the end of this thread in four years .......................... :shock:
ImageImage

Sole Man

on Palin.

Post by Sole Man »

But what if she dies pretty soon? Like her governor's mansion in Alaska burns down, r while she's out moose hunting she gets impaled, or something? Or you know...

...a self inflicted gun-shot wound to the head?
Secher_Nbiw

Re: on Palin.

Post by Secher_Nbiw »

Sole Man wrote:But what if she dies pretty soon? Like her governor's mansion in Alaska burns down, r while she's out moose hunting she gets impaled, or something? Or you know...

...a self inflicted gun-shot wound to the head?
self-inflicted or made to look that way ;)

Her choice as a running mate is possibly one of the most confusing moves i've come across in politics, I just don't get it. Anyway, it doesn't matter, she didn't get in this time, and i think she provided enough material this time so that satirists and comedians will have fun at her expense for years to come.
I am a mortal god.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Tina Fey had said that if Geezer/Dingbat won, she was leaving the country. Not about their politics, she said she just couldn't do Sarah Palin for four years, she'd kill herself. {But I guess if I had to do Sarah Palin, I'd just cowboy-up & git 'er done. One of them ball-gag things would probably be mandatory, tho}

Glad you're gonna hang around, Tina.
ImageImage

Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

SandRider wrote:Tina Fey had said that if Geezer/Dingbat won, she was leaving the country. Not about their politics, she said she just couldn't do Sarah Palin for four years, she'd kill herself. {But I guess if I had to do Sarah Palin, I'd just cowboy-up & git 'er done. One of them ball-gag things would probably be mandatory, tho}

Glad you're gonna hang around, Tina.
Yeah, I don't blame her for feeling that way. She's awesome... I've had the hots for her since she first appeared on SNL.
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Fox news is pointing fingers at her big time, saying she refused to prep for the Katie Couric interview and other behaviors that paint a picture of one who was clueless, arrogant, and full of themself.

Rob
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Robspierre wrote:Fox news is pointing fingers at her big time, saying she refused to prep for the Katie Couric interview and other behaviors that paint a picture of one who was clueless, arrogant, and full of themself.

Rob
Funny, I could have sworn that Fox News loved her a few days ago. If Palin runs again in 2012, they'll rekindle their feelings for her, I'm sure.
Sole Man

Re: on Palin.

Post by Sole Man »

Secher_Nbiw wrote:
Her choice as a running mate is possibly one of the most confusing moves i've come across in politics, I just don't get it. Anyway, it doesn't matter, she didn't get in this time, and i think she provided enough material this time so that satirists and comedians will have fun at her expense for years to come.

I agree with Savage's conspiarcy theory:

McCian was just a frontman for the republicans so they wouldn't have to put in a man to fix the country. They would put in a democrat, let him unscrew things a little, and then put in thier real candiate.