John McCain: Weak and Corrupt

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

Drunken Idaho

John McCain: Weak and Corrupt

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDofbll86dY

This isn't exaggerated or sensationalized. These events actually happened and John McCain (among others) was at fault for them. This just goes to show you that McCain is another Bush in disguise. He'll give into corruption and crime if it means personal gain, or security for him and his rich friends. Do you really want another president like that? A pathetic stool pigeon for private interest interest groups like big oil, etc? Because that's what you'll get if you vote for this guy. He's clearly a scum bag.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Yeah, I'd much rather vote for the communist muslim. :roll:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Freakzilla wrote:Yeah, I'd much rather vote for the communist muslim. :roll:
Oh yeah, of course. I mean, we all know he prays to Allah every day. And carries both a hammer and a sickel...

How do you figure he's either one of those things?

Even if he was (and he isn't) it would sure beat having another neo-con dictator-wanna-be in office
GamePlayer
70mm God

Re: John McCain: Weak and Corrupt

Post by GamePlayer »

Drunken Idaho wrote:He's clearly a scum bag.
You say that as if we don't already know. Of course he's a scum bag; he's a politician! :wink: :P

Some great nonpartisan humour...
What does a politician and sperm have in common?
They both have a one in a million chance of becoming a real human being
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Drunken Idaho wrote:
Oh yeah, of course. I mean, we all know he prays to Allah every day. And carries both a hammer and a sickel...

Even if he was (and he isn't) it would sure beat having another neo-con dictator-wanna-be in office
Man I saw him sneakily turning to face Mecca when he was at Xian church man. I saw it. Then, he gave some money to a begger, which doesn't seem very capitalism... mmm... it's all fitting now! :lol:
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

I gotta say, I don't really come to an OH Dune site for politcal commentary. There's only about ... let's see here ... 10 billion other sites on the web where I can go for that.

I keep checking Ghafla, hoping for interesting stuff. But I guess it's time to stop; the yawning is making my jaws ache.

[/unsubscribe]
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

TheDukester wrote:I gotta say, I don't really come to an OH Dune site for politcal commentary. There's only about ... let's see here ... 10 billion other sites on the web where I can go for that.

I keep checking Ghafla, hoping for interesting stuff. But I guess it's time to stop; the yawning is making my jaws ache.

[/unsubscribe]
I agree, but if I didn't have a forum for it, it would creep into the Dune discussion.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

That's a fair point; I hadn't thought of that.

I'll just have to avert my eyes. :)
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
A Thing of Eternity

I think we say lots of interesting things. Accurate things, no, but they are interesting in their inaccurateness!
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:I think we say lots of interesting things. Accurate things, no, but they are interesting in their inaccurateness!
I, for one, would rather be interesting. :wink:
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Freakzilla wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:I think we say lots of interesting things. Accurate things, no, but they are interesting in their inaccurateness!
I, for one, would rather be interesting. :wink:
I gathered such from your communist muslim comment. :wink:
I try to jump back and forth between the two, keeps people guessing. :D
Sole Man

on O'Bidejn

Post by Sole Man »

You know, there's a good O'Biden joke in here somewhere...

I'm going with Drunken Duncan is Black, and beleaves that O'Bama will save the nation from poverty and disease and the Russians who have publicly sowrn to eat our babies.

I worry ofr McCain; If he ever needs it, he'll have trouble undergoing Nuerlogical surgery. His Brain's all twisty.
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Obama's side mentioned Nazis first, does that mean they lose? :P
Purge

Post by Purge »

Drunken Idaho wrote:

Someone born to a Muslim father is considered to be either a practicing Muslim or an apostate, just as someone born to a Jewish mother is Jewish whether they are practicing or are apostates.

It's at least worth bringing up. IMO Obama and his supporters should be much less worried about ignorant Christians falsely accusing and smearing him as being a secret practicing Muslims than they should be Muslims who may consider him an apostate.

As for neo-con, I won't touch that loaded word. More often than not it is misapplied to people who have never been anything but conservative.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Yawn.

When is this bullshit over, again? :roll:

i pushed a button and elected him to office and uh
he pushed a button and it dropped a bomb
you pushed a button and could watch it on the television
those motherfuckers didn't last too long ha ha!
i'm sick of hearing 'bout the haves and the have nots
have some personal accountability
the biggest problem with the way that we've been doing things is
the more we let you have the less that i'll be keeping for me!

don't give a shit about the temperature in Guatemala
don't really see what all the fuss is about
ain't gonna worry 'bout no future generations and uh
i'm sure somebody's gonna figure it out

don't try to tell me how some power can corrupt a person
you haven't had enough to know what it's like
you're only angry 'cause you wish you were in my position
now nod your head because you know that i'm right

well, i used to stand for something
but forgot what that could be
there's a lot of me inside you
maybe you're afraid to see

well, i used to stand for something
now i'm on my hands and knees
traded in my god for this one
he signs his name with a capital G

—Trent Reznor, "Capital G" (Year Zero)

1-866-445-6580

BE A PATRIOT - BE AN INFORMER!
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Purge wrote:
Drunken Idaho wrote:

Someone born to a Muslim father is considered to be either a practicing Muslim or an apostate, just as someone born to a Jewish mother is Jewish whether they are practicing or are apostates.

It's at least worth bringing up. IMO Obama and his supporters should be much less worried about ignorant Christians falsely accusing and smearing him as being a secret practicing Muslims than they should be Muslims who may consider him an apostate.

As for neo-con, I won't touch that loaded word. More often than not it is misapplied to people who have never been anything but conservative.
Well, I think this will only get interesting during Obama's inauguration, when the arena gets bombed by a gang of right wing Christian anti-abortion gun-toting rednecks.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Yeah, when he wants to take the Oath of Office with his hand on a Qur'aan! :lol:

Like it fucking matters. :roll:

Actually, I don't believe there's anything in the Constitution that says they have to put their hand on anything when they're sworn in.

Was NOT founded as a Christian nation.

Oooh, someone got a Bibull I can burn?! :twisted:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Just watch what happens when Obama gets in. I give you two days until he fucks up and CNN accuses anyone who criticises him of racism.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

chanilover wrote:Just watch what happens when Obama gets in. I give you two days until he fucks up and CNN accuses anyone who criticises him of racism.
I anticipate four solid years of that if he gets elected.
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Purge wrote:
Drunken Idaho wrote:

Actually if we want to get technical about it Muslims say that everyone is born Muslim regardless of who their parents were. :wink: I guess I'm a Muslim too...

This whole conversation is foolish, who gives a shit what religions a leader is affiliated with (especially not practicing), it's bad enough that they allow religious people to take office in the first place, but since the masses are religious I guess an Agnostic or Atheist wouldn't stand a hell's chance in real life at getting elected. :(

If anything a slight affiliation with Islam might just cause a bit of hesitaion with the extremists - or it could go the other way and they'd hate him even more. I doubt it'll make very much of a dent either way, the extremist leaders have much bigger reasons for hating the west than that the west happens to be non-Muslim.

I really don't see what the big deal is. :?
Purge

Post by Purge »

Actually if we want to get technical about it Muslims say that everyone is born Muslim regardless of who their parents were. I guess I'm a Muslim too...
If that were the case there would be no need to convert. Islam may say (I don't know) that Islam is the "original religion", but that's not quite the same as someone who was born to a Muslim father and is now a practicing Christian.
This whole conversation is foolish, who gives a shit what religions a leader is affiliated with (especially not practicing), it's bad enough that they allow religious people to take office in the first place, but since the masses are religious I guess an Agnostic or Atheist wouldn't stand a hell's chance in real life at getting elected.
I honestly don't care. Regardless, it is obvious Obama is a practicing Christian and not Muslim. However, that doesn't change the fact that someone born to a Muslim father is perceived by Islam to be a Muslim, and such a person who has converted to Christianity is to be executed. IMO that's a far more dangerous threat than some fringe Christian radical is.

I am not saying he should or should not be voted for because of it, but it is certainly something interesting.
A Thing of Eternity

Purge wrote:
Actually if we want to get technical about it Muslims say that everyone is born Muslim regardless of who their parents were. I guess I'm a Muslim too...
If that were the case there would be no need to convert. Islam may say (I don't know) that Islam is the "original religion", but that's not quite the same as someone who was born to a Muslim father and is now a practicing Christian.
They say everyone is born Muslim and is then converted to other religions as they grow up. I agree though, not the same thing at all. I was just getting nitpicky for fun's sake. :D
I am not saying he should or should not be voted for because of it, but it is certainly something interesting.
Yarr.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Ahp.
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Here's a good one:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c35_1223564845

Wolf Blitzer demonstrates here how full of shit McCain can be. McCain appears live on CNN, claiming that the streets of Baghdad are safe enough for an american to walk about on (he even claims that Portreus rides around in an unarmored Humvee) but less than an hour later, Blitzer reveals the truth.

This is the kind of thing Bush would pull. This the kind of behavior that can be expected should McCain be elected. The republicans keep saying things like "victory is in sight" but what does that even mean? They never actually explain exactly how victory is in sight! What is a victory in this war, anyway? Finding WMDs? No, because there are none. Toppling Saddam? Done, but troops are still there. Establishing democracy? Good fucking luck.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Drunken Idaho wrote:The republicans keep saying things like "victory is in sight" but what does that even mean? They never actually explain exactly how victory is in sight! What is a victory in this war, anyway? Finding WMDs? No, because there are none. Toppling Saddam? Done, but troops are still there. Establishing democracy? Good fucking luck.
I don't know, but it will smell like gasoline. :P
~Pink Snowman