Surprise - John Edwards is a Man!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Freakzilla wrote:I think we've made a bigger deal of it here than the media has.
This was bigger news than Russia invading Georgia the day it broke, AMerica home of the sex crazed religious whack jobs and its media :D

Rob
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

^^^ Nothing more to say, is there?

Sad. Just sad.
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

The South shall rise again!!!

...oh, THAT Georgia.

:cry:

Ya know, it recently made national news here when someone found a bigfoot costume in the mountains.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

That was a costume? I only saw the commercial for the news, and changed the channel before it came on. They made it sound like they'd really found something.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

I'd just like to know when this magical fantasy-land time was when everyone was pure, never told a lie, never cheated on their spouse and never utter those awful potty-mouthed words. I think it's called "Never Neverland" for a VERY good reason :)

Like I said, big wakeup call is needed and it's sad that far too many people seem to need it.

As for the vote, how about voting for the guy who was caught the earliest cheating on his wife? That way if he's elected, there's much less chance that he'll get away with other stuff that he shouldn't be doing in office :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Mandy wrote:That was a costume? I only saw the commercial for the news, and changed the channel before it came on. They made it sound like they'd really found something.
Yeah, it was a hoax. They got away with some money for the story too.

:oops:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Freakzilla wrote:
Mandy wrote:That was a costume? I only saw the commercial for the news, and changed the channel before it came on. They made it sound like they'd really found something.
Yeah, it was a hoax. They got away with some money for the story too.

:oops:
Here you go Mandy:

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/08/19/ge ... l#comments

Rob
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Thanks Rob! Kinda funny.. it's all a hoax anyway. Hard to believe the hoaxsters got hoaxed! (I know hoaxster isn't a word!)