SMOKING THREAD!

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

The fire at the mouth of the cave keeps the monsters away.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
orald

Post by orald »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
orald wrote:Congrats! Now join the local group of camel-banging towel-heads and praise Allah for his invention of hookahs!
You just get worse every day. :shock:
Aww, c'mon! I'm sure I've seen that in some movie...Three Kings have them say "towel-heads", I do believe, and "camel fuckers" is from there too or somewhere else.
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Phaedrus wrote:
Mandy wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:I tried it. I think my batteries are dead, though, so it didn't work. :(
Now that I think about it, you may need to have the batteries turned so that one has the positive side up and the other down. It's been awhile since I tried it. I think I'll look for some batteries and experiment. I like messing with fire.
That sounds right to make a current, if I learned anything in physics. I tried both ways to make sure I'm not being a stupid, though.

(Who doesn't like messing with fire? I think pyromania is burned into the human psyche, if you know what I mean.)
The physics of grade 7? :wink: Sorry couldn't resist. :D Yes, you'd want to connect the positive of one with the negative of the other. That's why a nine volt is easier to work with for pyromaniac fun times.
Spicelon

Post by Spicelon »

Mandy is a walking Chalice of Love Fire.

oh ya
Poop is funny.
MetaCugel8262 is not.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Anyone smoked those new Camel #9's yet? It's a black pack with hot pink trim. It has a faint scent of cherry pipe tobacco. It's a nice change of pace. The liquor store by my house has been selling Al Capone's I think the name is. They're dipped in various alcohols to make them good.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:
Mandy wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:I tried it. I think my batteries are dead, though, so it didn't work. :(
Now that I think about it, you may need to have the batteries turned so that one has the positive side up and the other down. It's been awhile since I tried it. I think I'll look for some batteries and experiment. I like messing with fire.
That sounds right to make a current, if I learned anything in physics. I tried both ways to make sure I'm not being a stupid, though.

(Who doesn't like messing with fire? I think pyromania is burned into the human psyche, if you know what I mean.)
The physics of grade 7? :wink: Sorry couldn't resist. :D Yes, you'd want to connect the positive of one with the negative of the other. That's why a nine volt is easier to work with for pyromaniac fun times.
Don't cross the streams, it would be extremely bad.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

"Oh, heavens no, not the green one. Pull any one but the green one."

:)
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

My wife, being the miserly shrew that she is, recently bought a carton of "Silver" cigarettes.

If you've ever smoked with a case of chronic bronchitis or a sinus infection, that's what they taste like.

:puke:
~Pink Snowman
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

Nekhrun wrote:Anyone smoked those new Camel #9's yet? It's a black pack with hot pink trim. It has a faint scent of cherry pipe tobacco. It's a nice change of pace. The liquor store by my house has been selling Al Capone's I think the name is. They're dipped in various alcohols to make them good.
I tried them, worse thing I have ever smoked. But I also am not a fan of Camels.