Highlander - The Source

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Tyrant

Highlander - The Source

Post by Tyrant »

i have enjoyed highlander movies for over 10 years..great movies...good legacy

i rented Highlander the source...just finished watching it 5 mins ago...this is the worst pile of crap ive ever seen....this is without a doubt the worst movie ive ever watched ....thats not an expression..its not an exageration ...its simple truth...that movie is god awful

they've taken the highlander series..and took a massive shit on it....they make what kja and bh did to dune look great...its that bad..no..its worse....kja and bh are dune gods compared to this movie being remotely up to par for highlander...you all need to rent it...that way if anyone asks you can say you've seen the worst movie ever...if your a highlander fan, rent it....you need to see whats been done....its unbelievable
Your friendly neighborhood Tyrant!!!
Tleszer

Re: Highlander - The Source

Post by Tleszer »

Tyrant wrote:i have enjoyed highlander movies for over 10 years..great movies...good legacy

i rented Highlander the source...just finished watching it 5 mins ago...this is the worst pile of crap ive ever seen....this is without a doubt the worst movie ive ever watched ....thats not an expression..its not an exageration ...its simple truth...that movie is god awful

they've taken the highlander series..and took a massive shit on it....they make what kja and bh did to dune look great...its that bad..no..its worse....kja and bh are dune gods compared to this movie being remotely up to par for highlander...you all need to rent it...that way if anyone asks you can say you've seen the worst movie ever...if your a highlander fan, rent it....you need to see whats been done....its unbelievable
I admit to starting to watch it online but decided that it was a waste of my time. Is it much worse than Ultraviolet? It was one of the only movies I wish I had never seen (but glad that I didn't pay for :wink: )
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
orald

Post by orald »

Pffft, Highlander. :roll:
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
The Sons of Idaho

Post by The Sons of Idaho »

SPOILER WARNING (not that it matters with this movie)

I dont even know where to start...
This movie made me want to punch a baby.

I am a huge fan of Highlander. I grew up watching the series.
This movie just made me mad.
It was a hell of alot worse than Highlander 2, which is saying alot. But I might also have to agree that it could be the worst movie ever made. Half of it didn't make any damn sense, and the parts that were halfway coherent were overflowing with bad acting and dialog.

I actually liked Highlander: Endgame though. Some people will disagree with me, though. I was a fan of the show first, and then later saw the movies, so seeing a movie with Duncan and Conner was cool for me, and I thought it was done well. They did a good job integrating the series with the movies, i think (the continuity issues of the whole series aside). Only thing I didn't like was Duncan killing Conner. That was bullshit.

Going from Endgame to this though, was just a tragedy. I don't think the writers even watched the series. Not one of the characters acted even close to who they were supposed to be. Methos was simply not Methos.

And what was the deal with all of them wearing matching red glasses?
What was the deal with that neck brace the guardian had, that disappeared after his first Quickening? AND THERE WERE NO FLASHBACKS! Come on, this is supposed to be Highlander. And on top of it all, the whole thing didn't make any damn sense.
I could go on and on...

At least they didn't kill Methos though. I guess they had some sense of right and wrong...
How simple things were when our messiah was only a dream...
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

lol..good..im not the only one...words can not describe how terrible this movie is ....i also enjoyed "end game" .... its kind of stupid though how they completely ignored the fact that duncan had a highlander wife in end game....but in the source she was no where to be found ...he was married to anna..a mortal ......i think i found somewhat of a good explanation of why it sucked so bad though...Bil Panzer died in an ice skating accident ....he fell and hit his head...and just when it looked like he would get better..his brain hemoraged (hate it when that happens) ....anyway...he was a big part of all the highlanders...so maybe his absence is why it sucked so bad.....ppfffftttt...they made this movie a tribute to him....ouch...some tribute
Your friendly neighborhood Tyrant!!!
orald

Post by orald »

The Sons of Idaho wrote:This movie made me want to punch a baby.
Yea, I get that all the time. :wink:
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.