another Dune forum

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

D Pope

another Dune forum

Post by D Pope »

http://www.reddit.com/r/dune/comments/2 ... t_me_laid/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dune might get me laid.
Yeah, I only read Dune for the pussy it gets me.
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: another Dune forum

Post by Freakzilla »

I hope you left a link to here. :wink:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Apjak

Post by Apjak »

I constantly link reddit.com/r/dune here. Particularly to the Inconsistency Concordance.
I don't think the author should make the reader do that much work - Kevin J. Anderson
We think we've updated 'Dune' for a modern readership without dumbing it down.- Brian Herbert
There’s an unwritten compact between you and the reader. If someone enters a bookstore and sets down hard earned money(energy) for your book, you owe that person some entertainment and as much more as you can give. - Frank Herbert
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

There's apparently abunch of preqs in the FB Dune Saga forum, I envited them here in a Jodorowsky topic.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

Freakzilla wrote:I hope you left a link to here. :wink:
Would have, little interest in joining there.
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos