The Romans and their legacy.

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Visigoth

Re: The Romans and their legacy.

Post by Visigoth »

SandChigger wrote:There's nothing here to be particularly proud of:

History of the Jews in Spain: Visigoth rule (from Wikipedia)

Look, what can i say?....In the end it turned out to be the right decision (to hassle the Jews). They allied with the Moorish Kings, and they even try to buy Gibraltar. the bridge. Has any body seen the bridge? Oh, God. Where's that confounded bridge? ....flashback.....so...the jews in Iberia lived somewhat better and remained with some opportunities to better themselves (maybe) compared to the East and other countries in Europe. They would have allied with the Moor Kings of Africa just like they allied the moor Kings of Andalusia?, south of spain and thy would would have had to kill them also. Is too much killing, so they started to get kicked out.

You know that the Jews in Spain spoke, like a German Jew would speak Yiddish, a Sephardic Jew had a language like that which was mix with Castillian.

The point is, I think that under the circumstances..these Goths were... benevolent ?

Was it really that bad?
ImageImageImage
Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

Freakzilla wrote:Oh, you're leaving out lots of people. Killing is one of the only things the US federal government does well, and they don't discriminate.
This is it. The United States of America. This is the End.
ImageImageImage
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

This thread smells of bin.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Visigoth wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:Oh, you're leaving out lots of people. Killing is one of the only things the US federal government does well, and they don't discriminate.
This is it. The United States of America. This is the End.
My only friend, the end.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Visigoth wrote:Look, what can i say?....In the end it turned out to be the right decision (to hassle the Jews). They allied with the Moorish Kings, and they even try to buy Gibraltar. the bridge. Has any body seen the bridge? Oh, God. Where's that confounded bridge? ....flashback.....so...the jews in Iberia lived somewhat better and remained with some opportunities to better themselves (maybe) compared to the East and other countries in Europe. They would have allied with the Moor Kings of Africa just like they allied the moor Kings of Andalusia?, south of spain and thy would would have had to kill them also. Is too much killing, so they started to get kicked out.

You know that the Jews in Spain spoke, like a German Jew would speak Yiddish, a Sephardic Jew had a language like that which was mix with Castillian.

The point is, I think that under the circumstances..these Goths were... benevolent ?

Was it really that bad?
What the fuck is your problem, boy? :Adolf:

Go peddle your crazy shit on a different board.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Holy shit, I miss all the good threads.

This guy gives wingnuts a bad name ...
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.