Torus McCardigan: HERO OF THE EMPIRE

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

SandRider
Watermaster

Re: Torus McCardigan: HERO OF THE EMPIRE

Post by SandRider »

I finally got around to pulling the hard drive out of the old, dead computer I had done this stuff on. Plugged it into the new machine as an external harddrive, found all the data files for this. A few tweaks and imported .dll files and I'll be damned if the rendering program didn't fire right up, from the old drive. Spanky & Torus were right where I'd left them, all those years ago. I do not know if this is a good or bad thing.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

It is good. Bring it.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I dunno. I mean, I don't know if I can - forgot how complicated the program was. On the other hand, and you'll be happy to hear this, Omph, I'm not drinking much, or any really, any more. got a kid who makes a run up to Colorado for me every two weeks or so. I ain't smoked so much weed since the 70s. Good stuff, he brings back a wide variety of strains. Quit smoking cigarettes a long time ago now, too, still cheating the COPD and emphysema. I got some creative ideas, but I don't know if I can deal with the program. How I even did it all fucked up on Bourbon & lortabs, I'll never know. That was a great combination for crazy thinking,but just not sustainable. Kind of wish I'd of found it before, would've done Trump Vs Spanky McDune or someshit. 3D Model Bernie, ripping thru space, cleansing the universe of scum. That woulda been fun.
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

occurs to me as well that I have no idea where the photobucket account that ALL the images I've ever posted here is, or how to access it. god knows what name was on the account.
ImageImage

Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandRider wrote:I dunno. I mean, I don't know if I can - forgot how complicated the program was. On the other hand, and you'll be happy to hear this, Omph, I'm not drinking much, or any really, any more. got a kid who makes a run up to Colorado for me every two weeks or so. I ain't smoked so much weed since the 70s. Good stuff, he brings back a wide variety of strains. Quit smoking cigarettes a long time ago now, too, still cheating the COPD and emphysema. I got some creative ideas, but I don't know if I can deal with the program. How I even did it all fucked up on Bourbon & lortabs, I'll never know. That was a great combination for crazy thinking,but just not sustainable. Kind of wish I'd of found it before, would've done Trump Vs Spanky McDune or someshit. 3D Model Bernie, ripping thru space, cleansing the universe of scum. That woulda been fun.
That woulda been great. Uncle Bernie to wreck havoc on Unca Mike and his hive of villainous scum.

Glad to hear you stopped drinking so much, SR. I actually figured that out a long time ago, but still glad nonetheless. And the smoking thing. Best thing I ever did for myself was quit cigarettes. And the booze.
SandRider wrote:occurs to me as well that I have no idea where the photobucket account that ALL the images I've ever posted here is, or how to access it. god knows what name was on the account.
YOu could probably trace it back through the referring URL?

Goodnight Golden Path!
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Just read through this today. Forgot how funny it all was.

RIP, SR.

Goodnight Golden Path!