Dune icons and cursors

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Thunder

Re: Dune icons and cursors

Post by Thunder »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:I think it was a combination of the sig, your proclamation (in your first post none the less) of your ego and intelligence, and a quick look at your posts over at DN where you take the decidedly not intelligent position of defending the new books (apparently, I have not read these posts, I don't bother with that graveyard of a website) that set him off.
Yes, that first post of mine is quickly becoming a classic. Are you referring to Serkanner as a he? I thought he was a she. Are you sure? He sounds like my ex Jewish girlfriend.

You say that i defend the new books? Good... cite it in a new appropriate thread and let's discuss it. Open fire at will.
“I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature”

Adolf Hitler
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Thunder wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:I think it was a combination of the sig, your proclamation (in your first post none the less) of your ego and intelligence, and a quick look at your posts over at DN where you take the decidedly not intelligent position of defending the new books (apparently, I have not read these posts, I don't bother with that graveyard of a website) that set him off.
Yes, that first post of mine is quickly becoming a classic. Are you referring to Serkanner as a he? I thought he was a she. Are you sure? He sounds like my ex Jewish girlfriend.
Ex Jewish eh? Not sure if they let you out of that, you can quit the religion but I don't think they let you out of the ethnicity!
You say that i defend the new books? Good... cite it in a new appropriate thread and let's discuss it. Open fire at will.
Just hearsay buddy, as I mentioned I don't go over to DN to look at the rubble very often so I honestly don't know first hand!
Thunder

Post by Thunder »

Robspierre wrote:The "Thunder" seems more a drizzle of piss down the thigh as it quakes to impress the patrons of this well worn club of jaded miscreants.

Don't enter a neighborhood pub sticking your dick out for everyone to whack and not expect us to whip out our chrysknives and strip you to the bone.

Rob
Serkanner, is this your other account?
Don't blame me for your issues, Robspierre, which, by the way, is homosexuality. Notice key words in your post: piss, dick, whack, whip out....

Take care of your own issues please.

Adolf Hitler
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Thunder wrote:He sounds like my ex Jewish girlfriend.
:music-tool:

Keep revealing yourself, asshole...
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
Thunder

Post by Thunder »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:Just hearsay buddy, as I mentioned I don't go over to DN to look at the rubble very often so I honestly don't know first hand!
O.k. No matter, someone will eventually.

Adolf Hitler
Thunder

Re: for the love god...its about the fucking cursors and icons

Post by Thunder »

Serkanner wrote:
Thunder wrote:Again, there was no racial slur. If you want to talk about, it pm me.
Fuck you! You did make a racial slur and Freakzilla (the admin on this board) and I called you out on it and now you try to crawl back from that ... fucking coward. It is your own behaviour that caused the responses I gave. It is my opinion that you have to big an ego, are a racist and also a dumbfuck because you "like" two of the atrocities from the two hacks. I should just follow Lotek and my you on the foe list but I feel I will keep on going throwing insults at you after every single post you make. I suggest you just limp back to Dumbnovels, bend over to Byron "pussy" Merritt, let him fuck you in the ass and STAY THERE!
Learn to read. Learn to think. The comment is genetic, not racial. There is not even a slur. I'm sorry that you cannot understand this. I can get around this by reading. Simpler minds cannot grasp idea.

Please rid yourself of you obvious obsession over me, and do not follow me around.
Thank you.

Adolf Hitler
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

As someone who just got back from a gay pride celebration I'm not really sure what to make of calling homosexuality an "issue" but I'll let that slide and say that Rob is most certainly straight, similar taste in women to myself actually.
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Thunder wrote:which, by the way, is homosexuality
You got this post in before mine. How did you know I was about to ask you to keep revealing yourself to be a horrible person? Thank you for obliging me.
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Saying one has a big ego is admitting you have a small penis and the attempts at trolling are merely ones attempt to be the "big" dog when they know they are inadequate and incapable of performing.

My girls all laughed at your pathetic attempt at calling me a homosexual, now excuse me, I must be off to spend time with them.

Rob

P.S. Serkanner is most assuredly male but like the rest of us, is a sock puppet of the one, the only, SandChigger.
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

And if Chigger likes arachnids instead of women, where does that leave us? :?

Aside from such disturbing thoughts, it is interesting that some straight men do obsess about the cock. As far as I can tell, it is always males who use a penis as graffiti.
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I'm not partial to where the blood flows from, just as long as it's warm and red.

Who is this little fart ghibli that thinks itself a coriolis storm? :roll:
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

I am a girl, I am a girl, I am a girl ... and I am Robspierre too and Sandchigger!! This troll is more fun than I expected. I will just wait now for the Sandrider, who(m?) is also a Sandchigger sockpuppet, but don't tell that to his face. Aint it funny that this guy comes in here and claims to be a great Dune lover but actually hasn't posted anything about the books besides a, rather demanding request for fonts and cursors.

To add things up:

Hitler quote
Racial slur about my ancestry
homosexuality used as insult
Comparing my behaviour with a Jewish ex-grilfriend, what has Judism to do with it?

conclusion: :crazy:
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
lotek

Post by lotek »

that cursor "request" looked like something susie wang could have cocked
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Thunder

Post by Thunder »

merkin muffley wrote:
You got this post in before mine. How did you know I was about to ask you to keep revealing yourself to be a horrible person? Thank you for obliging me.
If the only way that you can refute my arguments is by ad hominem, via the idea of revelation, as you use it, then go and form a club with that other Thunder-obsessed loser that stalks me.

Also, you do not appear to have any psychological knowledge to accurately make assessments on my psychology. Your idea of revelation is no comeback.

Try again, muffy.

Adolf Hitler
Thunder

Post by Thunder »

Robspierre wrote:Saying one has a big ego is admitting you have a small penis and the attempts at trolling are merely ones attempt to be the "big" dog when they know they are inadequate and incapable of performing.

My girls all laughed at your pathetic attempt at calling me a homosexual, now excuse me, I must be off to spend time with them.

Rob

P.S. Serkanner is most assuredly male but like the rest of us, is a sock puppet of the one, the only, SandChigger.
Your quote is an attempt to reassure your delusion that you are straight.

Isn't it interesting that after i point out the evidence by which i conclude that you are gay, your next post to me uses the same such evidence? You are still talking in terms of penis Take a look. I'm sorry, but it is in your own post.

Adolf Hitler
lotek

Post by lotek »

is that guy still rambling ?

at least he's proved that blatant troll is blatant, again.
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Thunder wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:
If the only way that you can refute my arguments is by ad hominem, via the idea of revelation, as you use it, then go and form a club with that other Thunder-obsessed loser that stalks me.

Also, you do not appear to have any psychological knowledge to accurately make assessments on my psychology. Your idea of revelation is no comeback.

Try again, muffy.
I graduated with a Master's Degree in Media Psychology from the University of the Pacific and am currently working on my Doctoral thesis on The Psychology of Croatian Martial Artists for the University of Colombia - Bogota Campus, so I believe that my assessments in this particular area have a great deal of validity, you twat.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Thunder wrote:
Robspierre wrote:Saying one has a big ego is admitting you have a small penis and the attempts at trolling are merely ones attempt to be the "big" dog when they know they are inadequate and incapable of performing.

Rob

Your quote is an attempt to reassure your delusion that you are straight.

Isn't it interesting that after i point out the evidence by which i conclude that you are gay, your next post to me uses the same such evidence? You are still talking in terms of penis Take a look. I'm sorry, but it is in your own post.
Small question, considering your nickname is Thunder ... when you have sex with an Orangutan ... do you come simultaneously and thunderously?

and wrote a Dune Novel."
lotek

Post by lotek »

merkin muffley wrote:
Thunder wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:

Try again, muffy.
I graduated with a Master's Degree in Media Psychology from the University of the Pacific and am currently working on my Doctoral thesis on The Psychology of Croatian Martial Artists for the University of Colombia - Bogota Campus, so I believe that my assessments in this particular area have a great deal of validity, you twat.
it's lukecash !!

no wait !

it's harwood !

Muffy ?
that is too perfect !

You chose a pussy wig as a online name and someone tries to use it to mock you ?

Fuck that's stupid.
JustSomeGuy

Post by JustSomeGuy »

lotek wrote:it's lukecash !!
You know, at first I too thought he was lukecash, or maybe antonio.
I bring nothing to the table.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Thunder wrote:
As you will:

Dumbnovels Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:33 pm Post subject: Re: Just gave in and read the Wikipedia Summary of SoD

A self-acclaimed weight-lifting martial arts philosopher posted: "I think any great Dune fan lives for revelation in print, and this is why i read the end books.
I liked the end books much less than Classic Dune, but the end books are certainly was worth the read. To give up and read wiki is a sin and a big mistake for any Dune fan, imo."

Dumbnovels Posted: Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:42 pm

"I found the end books so straight forward that i never had to re-read them. Part of this is due to the concise way that it is written; a credit to the authors."

and again: "But there are smaller parts that i thought were very concise, and i'm a big fan of that."

or Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:33 pm Post subject: Here goes nothing

"For me there are 2 Dune stories: FH’s Classic Dune, and BH and KJA’s Dune. I consider Classic Dune to be the real story of Dune. I like to consider the grand–finally-books to be based on FH’s Classic Dune. There are complications with this view.

To maintain this latter view, I must adopt a philosophy that something is better than nothing. That is to say that reading new books on Dune, though I think that the books are of lesser quality, are better than no books at all. I also have to accept the idea that no one can truly continue FH’s work. BH and KJA state at the beginning that no such effort would be attempted. Fair enough. However, I must state that this is really a generous view considering much of the great ideas in FH’s Classic Dune, which are the essence of Dune, are ignored, and drastically changed for the worse. I am disturbed by the lack of continuity of these ideas. I liked both Dune stories. I liked FH’s Dune far better.

After subsequent reads, I disagree with some of my initial comments.
Here are my impressions of SoD immediately after the first read in an enumerated format:
(I’ll post this tomorrow. I need to edit to shorten it because I wrote a book.)"

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:16 pm
"On a positive note, the writing in some sections was very smooth in transition of settings, clear and concise. Since i admire these qualities in writing, the end books appealed to me in this."

Is this enough for you Fuckturd?

and wrote a Dune Novel."
JustSomeGuy

Post by JustSomeGuy »

When this settles down maybe someone can post a link to this information. I'll look myself, but I now wonder if there is a Chrome Dune skin. It would also be very cool if I there were some way I could change the lettering and numbers on my desktop to the Dune font. :think:
lotek

Post by lotek »

That is to say that reading new books on Dune, though I think that the books are of lesser quality, are better than no books at all.
preeq argument
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

I'm gay, who wants to get proper fucked?
JustSomeGuy

Post by JustSomeGuy »

Funny thing is, I'm just about sure that pick-up line has worked for many people on many occasions.