Wing-nuts of YouTube

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Post by Nekhrun »

1956WallofText wrote:It is my hope SandRider will soon accept me to be his favorite special number one "sockpuppet" as a promotion from my former status.
Announcing in public that you have anything to do with sockpuppets defeats the purpose, but I'm sure you were well aware of that. Someone wake me up when this gets funny. :roll:
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
1956DeadManWalking

Post by 1956DeadManWalking »

Nekhrun wrote:
1956WallofText wrote:It is my hope SandRider will soon accept me to be his favorite special number one "sockpuppet" as a promotion from my former status.
Announcing in public that you have anything to do with sockpuppets defeats the purpose, but I'm sure you were well aware of that. Someone wake me up when this gets funny. :roll:
SARCASM http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sarcasm
Excerpt from Urban Dictionary:
sarcasm
A tongue of which the user speaks of something the complete opposite of what the user means. It often has the best comedic value.
Ex. 1: "I'm okay. Don't mind the gaping wound and the sword protruding from my back. I'm fine. Feel like a million fucking bucks, dammit."

But but but . . . I thought my former status was lower and worse than sockpuppet. So, sockpuppet isn't a promotion? :(

I'll be grateful for whatever status and title Emperor SandRider grants me. As long as House Harwood is allowed to destroy House Conway. Or maybe I shouldn't bother with neckless aliens. Maybe if I just ignore House Conway it will go away on its own and never bother me again. Maybe it will never bother Jacurutu again. But that was KJA's failed strategy, to just ignore Jacurutu and expect it to go away. Oh, that worked out really well. :lol:
1956 Dead Man Walking
"During the rule of Alia Atreides, Leto Atreides II faked his own death and set off to discover the secrets of Jacurutu."
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

1956MoreDensethanNebiros wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
sarcasm
A tongue of which the user speaks of something the complete opposite of what the user means. It often has the best comedic value.
Ex. 1: "I'm okay. Don't mind the gaping wound and the sword protruding from my back. I'm fine. Feel like a million fucking bucks, dammit."
That word, I do not think it means what you think it means.
Kudos for finding an online dictionary, now you just need to know when to apply it to the proper context.
(By the way, that's not sarcasm, that's me telling you that you don't understand language very well.)
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

1956DeadManWalking

Nekhrun wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
sarcasm
Kudos for finding an online dictionary, now you just need to know when to apply it to the proper context.
(By the way, that's not sarcasm, that's me telling you that you don't understand language very well.)
That was ME being sarcastic. Even so, perhaps you're right, that I don't know SandRider's meaning & use of the term. He's busy right now, according to his previous response, so feel free to enlighten me if you have time. I'm free most of today. I'll consider it a favor and owe you one.
1956 Dead Man Walking
"During the rule of Alia Atreides, Leto Atreides II faked his own death and set off to discover the secrets of Jacurutu."
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

1956StillDoesn'tGetIt wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
sarcasm
That was ME being sarcastic. Even so, perhaps you're right, that I don't know SandRider's meaning & use of the term. He's busy right now, according to his previous response, so feel free to enlighten me if you have time. I'm free most of today. I'll consider it a favor and owe you one.
That's what I'm saying, you may have thought that you were being sarcastic, but you were not. It is because of your fundamental misunderstanding of that word that you thought it applied. I think the word you were looking for was boring.

As to SandRider's meaning and use of the word Sockpuppet, I'm fairly certain that everyone here is aware of what he means when he says something. He doesn't leave much room for interpretation. :wink:

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

1956DeadManWalking wrote:I didn't come back here to satisfy you. I came back here to clear Tidwell, and put the blame where I believe it belongs.
"Tidwell" never needed clearing, since there was never any question in anyone's mind that your accusations were anything but the ravings of a very unbalanced individual.

As for BaConway being some sort of superhacker behind your fucked up computer... I think you're giving him WAY too much credit as to his technical expertise, although I have no doubt that he is capable of stooping to that level ethically and morally. He's a coward, liar and hypocrite.
1956DeadManWalking wrote:I noticed you failed to properly address me as "Sir" today. Perhaps it was just an oversight.
Nope. The thought of doing so never even entered my mind.

"Sirrah" might fly in a jovial mood, but I'm thinking "dumbfuck" is going to be more than sufficient.

Now how's about you shove your head back up your ass and start eating until you come out the other side, and then turn round and gobble down some more?
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Nekhrun wrote:
1956StillDoesn'tGetIt wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
sarcasm
That's what I'm saying, you may have thought that you were being sarcastic, but you were not. It is because of your fundamental misunderstanding of that word that you thought it applied. I think the word you were looking for was boring.

As to SandRider's meaning and use of the word Sockpuppet, I'm fairly certain that everyone here is aware of what he means when he says something. He doesn't leave much room for interpretation. :wink:
... It means doing the dirty in your own pants with your hand in a sock, right? ... tell me I'm right, tell me I'm right.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
lotek

Post by lotek »

1956DeadManWalking wrote:
SandRider wrote:turn on your web-cam, read all that into it, post it on YouTube, then link it in this thread ....

I gotta sesquicentennial National event @Wilson's Creek in two weeks,
several thousand re-enactors, 10 batteries of artillery, hundreds of horses,
my back is on fire, and I just don't have time to deal with this ...

but ... not a bad start, Jimmy ... I'm still counting at least four or five
insane cyber-fantasy fabrications, but whatever ....
I missed you too, Sandrider. I'm looking forward to when you have time.

man you will regret those words...

ow and also, shut up you're not even mildly entertaining even when reading one word out of 20 in your posts, so yeah just go and troll dung novels conway awaits eagerly for your mastery of the sock thingy.
Spice is the worm's gonads.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I assume "doing the dirty" there doesn't mean shitting yourself. :lol:

You know, like someone would have to do to fake their own death and disappear for a year? ;)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Serkanner wrote:... It means doing the dirty in your own pants with your hand in a sock, right? ... tell me I'm right, tell me I'm right.
Closer than he was :lol:

1956DeadManWalking

SandChigger wrote:
1956DeadManWalking wrote:I didn't come back here to satisfy you. I came back here to clear Tidwell, and put the blame where I believe it belongs.
"Tidwell" never needed clearing, since there was never any question in anyone's mind that your accusations were anything but the ravings of a very unbalanced individual.

As for BaConway being some sort of superhacker behind your fucked up computer... I think you're giving him WAY too much credit as to his technical expertise, although I have no doubt that he is capable of stooping to that level ethically and morally. He's a coward, liar and hypocrite.
1956DeadManWalking wrote:I noticed you failed to properly address me as "Sir" today. Perhaps it was just an oversight.
Nope. The thought of doing so never even entered my mind.

"Sirrah" might fly in a jovial mood, but I'm thinking "dumbfuck" is going to be more than sufficient.

Now how's about you shove your head back up your ass and start eating until you come out the other side, and then turn round and gobble down some more?
Tidwell might have a different opinion about that. Anyway, my primary mission has been accomplished, to deliver that message, It gives me great pleasure to know there's not a damn thing you can do about it. If Omphalos or Freakzilla don't want me here then they can kick me out. If SandRider or Tidwell invites me to depart, I will. Ill even depart if Mandy asks me to go. Otherwise, you and your pathetic following of drooling trolls will not run me off this time. I'll be here for a while and soon participate in the main forums for DUNE, rather than spend much more time with this kind of thing you drool over.

I already pointed out I don't believe Conway was able to do the hacking by himself and likely had help from an expert hacker. Please, pay attention in class. I don't like to have to repeat myself.

Also, I can't put my head up my ass while your head is there in my way. Enjoy the meal. If you can find any. Dead people don't eat, so they don't shit. But with any luck you'll be on the beach after another earthquake and a tsunami comes to quench your thirst.

Please fee free to continue to demonstrate your egotistical belief in having a superior intelligence. But really, your opinion does not matter to me. I do like SandRider and am interested in his views, and some other members here, even if they do not like me or care about my views. SandRider has impressive style, which you know nothing about. You have as much style as a pile of shit. So I have no interest in writing anything here to try to please you. Why are you even here reading this, anyway? Have you gone crazy? Do you need to have your head examined? Well, that can't be done while it is up my ass. So maybe you should pull your head out of my ass and go find something better to do. However, I'd have to consider the day a loss, if I didn't piss you off at least one time today. Another mission accomplished. Thank you for your cooperation.
1956 Dead Man Walking
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

1956Can'tWriteOnePostWithoutFuckingItUp wrote:Also, I can't put my head up my ass while your head is there in my way. Enjoy the meal. If you can find any. Dead people don't eat, so they don't shit. But with any luck you'll be on the beach after another earthquake and a tsunami comes to quench your thirst.
No you see, you started out in this post doing just fine and it was even mildly entertaining but then you just had to keep the random text generator going and you went and made an ass of yourself again.

It's not funny, when you have to try to turn an insult around when you're waaay out of your league. Not to mention the fact that this isn't one of kja's sites where we think catastrophes that involve human suffering is an opportunity to make some stupid fucking joke (that is also not even funny).

Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Nekhrun wrote:
Yeah, I'm not buying it either.
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.
1956DeadManWalking

Idiots:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ock+puppet

Excerpts...

1. sock puppet
An account made on an internet message board, by a person who already has an account, for the purpose of posting more-or-less anonymously.

2. sock puppet
1: A fake personality, usually a 'friend' or 'sister,' created by a drama queen/king for the sake of defending him/herself against others in an online forum.
2: Someone who might be an actual person but behaves like the above, defending someone who really deserves no defense.
After mskyootie44 left the board in a snit, she made a sock puppet claiming to be her sister that told us we should all be ashamed of how mean we were because mskyootie was cutting herself in the bathroom.

Actually, I wasn't expecting that when I looked it up at Urban Dictionary. I was thinking along the lines of a political puppet, someone who carries out the orders of their puppet master. If I recall correctly, and I could be remembering wrong, SandRider has in the past referred to himself as a puppet master. So the perverted definition by drooling trolls here might be as offensive to SandRider as a puppet master as to his puppets. And it is with respect to SandRider that I offer this definition, as I would consider it an honor to serve him as a member here and carry out his orders. He alone has earned it. Maybe a different term is needed. I'm looking forward to SandRider's response to this subject to clear up this matter, since he is the expert.

The Urban Dictionary definition does fit Conway perfectly.
1956 Dead Man Walking
lotek

Post by lotek »

fucking troll is fucking obvious

piss off.

block list

bored
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

lotek wrote:fucking troll is fucking obvious

piss off.

block list

bored
:lol:
:clap:

lotek

Post by lotek »

if I want wing nuts I'll go on the youtube
1956DeadManWalking

Nekhrun wrote:
lotek wrote:fucking troll is fucking obvious

piss off.

block list

bored
:lol:
:clap:
You cowards & drooling trolls couldn't have an intelligent conversation about DUNE if your lives depended on it. You are only here for conflict. All you are able to do is attack attack attack. Even when it's not in your best interest. That's why Jacurutu will never amount to anything, will never have the number of members it needs to make a real difference. So perhaps I was wrong about Jacurutu being better than KJA Special Forces. Perhaps there is no difference between the KJA Special Forces stalkers and the Jacurutu trolls. Evil vs Evil. Because of you and Conway, it isn't even possible to find a good DUNE forum anymore where members can engage in intelligent interaction about DUNE. I don't like Conway and KJA, which makes you fools for shitting on me.
1956 Dead Man Walking
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Not Harwoody enough.
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.
lotek

Post by lotek »

Mandy wrote:Not Harwoody enough.
precisely, I think.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Still has that satisfying tinge of desperation though. Do I smell 3 or 4 more inter-linked Twitter accounts and blogs?

1956DeadManWalking

lotek wrote:
precisely, I think.
It's so easy to come here and fuck with you trolls, although that wasn't my mission to do so. But you make it easy. Immediately you believe I'm Harwood, and yet you believe nothing I write. If you can't believe anything I write, then how can you believe I'm Harwood? Who is Harwood, anyway? Did I write I'm Harwood? Or did I imply I'm Harwood after stating that I'm Dead Man Walking? You believe because you want to believe. You ate it up like hungry trolls. If you didn't want me back here, then why keep posting about me year after year, month after month? I came back here to do the right thing, not the left thing or the wrong thing, whether you like it or not or agree with it or not. By now, Tidwell knows what really happened. So again, I write MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Then you trolls start shitting on me, as usual. I might have dared Jacurutu to do better, but obviously it isn't possible for trolls to accomplish anything. Even a dumb dog has more intelligence than trolls.

Is that "Harwoody" enough for you, troll herder Mandy? I'm out of practice, having been in the grave for a year. But maybe you expect too much of me. After all, Harwood was alive, and I am Dead Man Walking.
1956 Dead Man Walking
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Wait, so you are Harwood then? Are you still a Straight-White-Science-Fiction-Author-from-Norman-Oklahoma?

I thought this was Poey from DN :roll:

Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

I put my money on Anusander. Sockpuppets pretending to be sockpuppets ... even 4chan is less boring.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
1956DeadManWalking

My time is being wasted by idiot trolls here today.

I'll wait and communicate with SandRider when he gets free, whenever, via somewhere at Jacurutu in a forum, or PM, or email, if he wants to communicate further with me. No more blaghs. No Twitter. No Facebook. Just HERE, after.

Excerpt from the novel Dhalgren by Samuel R. Delany:
"Here I am and am not I.
This circle in all, this change changing in winterless,
a dawn circle with an image of,
an autumn change with a change of mist.
Mistake two pictures, one and another. No.
Only in seasons of short-light, only on dead afternoons.
I will not be sick again. I will not.
You are here."

You trolls want something from YouTube? Ok, I'll give you something from YouTube as I head off to work now.

And while you're at it, kiss my zombie ass!
1956 Dead Man Walking