A technique involving sound

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Robspierre

Re: A technique involving sound

Post by Robspierre »

Atlantis? Technology? Nazi's? Fuck that, it was GOD! The Nazi's had control of the Spear of Destiny. They were winning until Hitler lost it, along with one of his testicles. Word is now the Spear of Destiny is being used by a satanic cult of hermaphrodites at a small private college to seduce coeds.

Rob
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Now you're just deluding yourself, all the gods of your foolish superstitious religions are in FACT extra terrestrials, who of course seemed like gods to the average human. Those of us who share the genetics of the aliens however have the ability to realize the TRUTH.
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Hitler has only got one ball, the other is in the Albert Hall, his mother ate the other, which adds up to three, therefore he had an extra testical, extra testical = E.T.

Coincidence?
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

"Hitler has only got one ball, the other is in the Albert Hall" harmless wartime rhyme or Masonic Riddle?

Albert Hall in London was built by Charles Lucas, who also built Alexandra Palace - which has been proven to be a celebration of the return of the demon angels. You look at it and every wall, window or statue is loaded with satanic imagery showing the approach of the winged planet.

There must be a connection. Next time I visit the Albert Hall I will look for satanic imagery.
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

merkin muffley wrote:Image
Mothman Lives!
AGH!!!! MOTHMAN!
Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

From my above post:
Indeed you're right. It doesn't make it explicit on Wikipedia, but I should have realised from the exponential term. Not as good at this as I would like to be.
I guess for a sound wave driving the oscillator I should be using the solution for a sinusiodal driving force?
Damn, I'm getting myself muddled up, you don't need the sinusoidal force to describe the case with the water in the glass since he's not using sound, he's using his finger. :doh: :doh: :doh:
Hate it when that happens.
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Hitler had only one ball because he was conceived while Jack the Ripper was going on his killing spree in Whitechapel, damn Mason's had nothing to do with it, they were all to busy worshiping a floating Muslim head.

Rob
E. LeGuille

Post by E. LeGuille »

I have not seen this mentioned yet, so I figured I'd give my input. It is not surprising that you can use it as a weapon, since they do that with the LRAD. This first video shows the set-up at the Penn. 2009 G20 summit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAwmX5O-FAE&NR=1[/youtube]

The second shows it in use when the Police begin using it on a group of protestors at the same Summit. WARNING! VERY LOUD!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSMyY3_d ... re=related[/youtube]

As the second video shows, the device can actually produce sound that will break the threshold of human pain. The other note to mention on this device is that the LRAD can be focused into a single beam, like a laser, and pinpoint messages directly into someone's vicinity, or quite literally: head.
Long Live the Fighters.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I kinda remember hearing something about that, actually...
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

Not only did I hear about that, but I religiously followed the news coverage.
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
A Thing of Eternity

Directed sound weapons have been around for a while, I'm not sure about the newer versions, but I think the older ones basically felt like somebody grabbed your intestines and squeezed.
E. LeGuille

Post by E. LeGuille »

Not sure which one you are talking about. The LRAD has been in development for years by the USN in co operation with its developer. The wiki, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_weapon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, lists only the LRAD as the sonic device listed for example. Others have existed, but not to the extent of wide military / police use in civilian situations.

There have been tests using bass waves, but the problem is amplitude production as well as logistical use, as stated by the WIKI article. Treble does not require anything but a speaker that can produce the waves at high volume. It has been theorized that producing sound waves in certain wave patterns, would be able to physically knock down, or injur an enemy. This is demonstrated by people who stand next to a speaker at a concert, you can physically feel the bass. This is around the 7hz range, and can penetrate most physical material -- meaning that submissive use is potential.

My girlfriend is in Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound. She showed me the wiki article on it, and in it there is a statement,

"Studies have found that exposure to high intensity ultrasound at frequencies from 700 kHz to 3.6 MHz can cause lung and intestinal damage in mice. Heart rate patterns following vibroacoustic stimulation has resulted in serious negative consequences such as atrial flutter and bradycardia."
Long Live the Fighters.
A Thing of Eternity

It was a bass/low mid range weapon I was thinking of, I doubt it could have been too low of a frequency though because those are extremely difficult to make directional, thus you're just going to take yourself out with a bass-weapon anyways, even if you can get the amplitude up.

It's weird, I definitely remember talking with people about it a good 10 years ago, but maybe we were all just repeating second hand information and were just repeating an urban myth? I'm honestly a little confused as to where I was getting my info from, this was a long time ago!

High freq definitely makes more sense as a weapon, especially since it's so easy to beam the stuff in a narrow range.
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:It was a bass/low mid range weapon I was thinking of, I doubt it could have been too low of a frequency though because those are extremely difficult to make directional, thus you're just going to take yourself out with a bass-weapon anyways, even if you can get the amplitude up.

It's weird, I definitely remember talking with people about it a good 10 years ago, but maybe we were all just repeating second hand information and were just repeating an urban myth? I'm honestly a little confused as to where I was getting my info from, this was a long time ago!
Maybe you were thinking of the early development stages, such as news articles reading, "This is what we're working on and spending money on. It could be the next big thing in military weaponry later on in the near future."
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
A Thing of Eternity

No, it was definitely something I'd been under the impression was in use, and had been for quite some time. It's totally possible it was an urban legend, but I'll have to ask my dad about it. I have a feeling I got the story from him, and if so he'd remember the details (and he's the least prone to repeat unsubstantiated information out of anyone I've ever met. Plus, he's an expert in audio and quite a bit of the physics involved, so something like this would grab his attention).

I remember him talking once about a demonstration he was given by a pro-audio company (they make PA systems, microphones, etc, I think it was Electro-Voice) where he was taken to a massive array of huge subwoofer boxes. I'm guessing we're talking about double 18" bins - they'd arranged them in a football field in an extremely unconventional way, each box was aimed at the back of another box, with about 10 feet between them. This went on for a good distance, at least a hundred feet as I understand it.

Through messing with the delay times on the electical signal traveling to each sub box, they were able to acheive extremely interesting (and utterly unprecidented) phase cancellation results - if a person was standing in front of the final speaker in the array, the low frequency audio was loud as hell (it was just deep bass being played), but if you moved even a bit to the side it became dead silent. They'd managed to beam bass frequencies down to a 10 degree feild.

To someone who doesn't know much about audio that might sound like just a neat effect, but that was advanced phase relationship science. Bass frequencies are nearly impossible to aim in any given direction (even standing behind a bass bin sounds almost identicle to being in front), let along 10 degrees. Hell, it's hard to narrow HIGH frequencies down to such a narrow field.

Of course, it was basically devoid of any practical use, but it was an amazing display of technical prowess.
E. LeGuille

Post by E. LeGuille »

I am no expert, but it sounds awesome. ULF weapons would be the category you are looking for, I think... Though I've yet to come across some that work. Even less so in Water or Vacuum environments. You're most likely thinking of the Brown Note weapons. To date, that stuff doesn't work because it is based on a theory that has yet to be proven. Mythbusters did debunk the whole "Brown Note" thing.

You have to produce oscillating resonance waves at a constant vibration at high power, high amplitude, and ultra-low frequencies. They tested at single digit Hz ranges. Do note the affects of the Ultra-Low Frequencies. These are being surrounded, and at high power.

These ranges, however, were originally used for communications over long distances. Whales, for example, use these frequencies for communication over hemispheric sized distances. However, as humans started using HAM, and low-band frequencies, radio, etc... those became harder to use so whales are unable to communicate at those distances.

Harmonic resonance can feel funny, but I don't think it has been proven liable as a weapon yet.
Long Live the Fighters.
A Thing of Eternity

Mythbusters actually messed that test up big-time. They got good physical responses at the higher bass frequencies, but nothing in the 5hz range, where the brown note supposedly lives. This is because they put the person right next to the speakers.

LF waves take a long time to peak, in the case of 5hz one single wave is actually about 225 feet. I can't remember if that length is for a full positive and then negative pressure wave, or just half of that, but either way, that means maximum amplitude is not acheived until you're standing either 112.5 feet away or 56.25 feet away - both cases being many many times the distance they were standing.

Due to this oversight they would have basically not have been able to produce any real amplitude at those frequencies.

I'm not saying the brown note is real, just that the way they tested it on mythbusters is essentially meaningless, does nothing at all to prove or disprove the myth.

:D
antonio

Post by antonio »

"As a Raelian, I've made a few discoveries along these lines, especially during sensual meditation. The correct application of sound during sexual contact has a very real effect on awareness. I also think that Frank Herbert will prove to be increasingly prophetic as time goes on and technology with psychic applications is developed. To be more accurate, humans will "RE-DISCOVER" technologies that were part and parcel of their creation (such as cloning). What we call scientific advancement is really a process of tapping into our origins."

Tell me more.
E. LeGuille

Post by E. LeGuille »

antonio wrote:"As a Raelian, I've made a few discoveries along these lines, especially during sensual meditation. The correct application of sound during sexual contact has a very real effect on awareness. I also think that Frank Herbert will prove to be increasingly prophetic as time goes on and technology with psychic applications is developed. To be more accurate, humans will "RE-DISCOVER" technologies that were part and parcel of their creation (such as cloning). What we call scientific advancement is really a process of tapping into our origins."

Tell me more.
Forgive my ignorance, but I never knew of the Raelians. I read up on them, glossing over it. I have come to some similar conclusions about intelligent design based on things I just came to understand.
Long Live the Fighters.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

To be more accurate, humans will "RE-DISCOVER" technologies that were part and parcel of their creation (such as cloning). What we call scientific advancement is really a process of tapping into our origins.
well, that's what I've always said, and I think most folks now realize how obvious that is;
they just keep getting fucked-up and side-tracked over the who, why & how's of
The Hiding of the origin of our species, arguing about this faction or that, whether it was
the GeneSeeders themselves who removed that knowledge, or the Undoers, or some other
competing species we either never knew about or haven't remembered ... what I do know
is that after Milton was blinded but continued with Paradise Lost anyway, the daughters
that he dictated the prophecy to intentionally changed the "fallen angel" character to
"Lucifer" ... but that "why" has always baffled me, seeing how badly it was mangled
and misused by Albert Pike in the Masonic Structure Text .....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
A Thing of Eternity

I just changed my mind based on something I heard earlier today - we are all descendants of the dinosaurs, who survived the great comet impact and were rapidly mutated by alien DNA combined with a special kind of raditation, both of which originated from the comet.
E. LeGuille

Post by E. LeGuille »

SandRider wrote:
To be more accurate, humans will "RE-DISCOVER" technologies that were part and parcel of their creation (such as cloning). What we call scientific advancement is really a process of tapping into our origins.
well, that's what I've always said, and I think most folks now realize how obvious that is;
they just keep getting fucked-up and side-tracked over the who, why & how's of
The Hiding of the origin of our species, arguing about this faction or that, whether it was
the GeneSeeders themselves who removed that knowledge, or the Undoers, or some other
competing species we either never knew about or haven't remembered ... what I do know
is that after Milton was blinded but continued with Paradise Lost anyway, the daughters
that he dictated the prophecy to intentionally changed the "fallen angel" character to
"Lucifer" ... but that "why" has always baffled me, seeing how badly it was mangled
and misused by Albert Pike in the Masonic Structure Text .....
I would assume that the basic reason is the same as to why parts of the Bible were changed. Exodus 22:18 for example, "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." is prime territory for debate. I know, just from 19 English Versions of Exodus 22:18 that we have two problems: Agenda, and getting lost in the details.
Long Live the Fighters.
A Thing of Eternity

So we're all in agreement, we're descended from aliens, you crazy lot seem to think that the aliens did it on purpose and then left, whereas I know that it was an accident, nothing involving intelligent aliens at all.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

You guys raise some interesting points here, but I think you have totally forgotten that it was GOD who made us in his own image and likeness.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

see ? that's exactly what I mean about getting fucked-up and sidetracked ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008