Non-entity Anderson

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

D Pope

Re: Non-entity Anderson

Post by D Pope »

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1218473/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kja filmography, if anyone wants what almost amounts to a laugh
There is some pretty good, old fashioned, hate going on in the comments.
the Tidwell wrote:Those prequel, and sequel books sucked soiled ass.
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

I had forgotten about that. I thought you were quoting my review, and I was surprised to see my name there. I wonder how many more comments like that we have scattered around the web?

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

More than I can count.
I can't tell you how many times I had found some little nothing kj quote somewhere
(hoping to find some new thing to ridicule) only to see multiple OH comments all over it.
:Adolf: :lol:
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
lotek

Post by lotek »

haters gonna hate :)

EDIT TO ADD
we have smug sign !
Trivia: Guinness World Record holder for largest single-author book signing, specifically for his novelization of the L. Ron Hubbard screenplay AI! Peditro!: When Intelligence Goes Wrong.
How can you be proud of that ?
Spice is the worm's gonads.
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

lotek wrote:haters gonna hate :)

EDIT TO ADD
we have smug sign !
Trivia: Guinness World Record holder for largest single-author book signing, specifically for his novelization of the L. Ron Hubbard screenplay AI! Peditro!: When Intelligence Goes Wrong.
Especially for the fact that the Church-O-Sci is known for staging things like that.
-Omphalos
Mr. Teg

Post by Mr. Teg »

D Pope wrote:

EDIT TO ADD
we have smug sign !
Especially for the fact that the Church-O-Sci is known for staging things like that.
Exactly...
The Church-O-Sci coraled hundreds of members at their furcon to bolster numbers at the signing including Brian Herbert.

This signing is significant in Dune history because Brian Herbert was cited in the pamphlet giving out at the event saying the new book When Intelligence Goes Wrong is great piece of literature.

Crazy cracker!
CHOAM
Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
Brian, Kevin & Byron :? :cylon101: :roll: The HLP
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

EDIT TO ADD
we have smug sign !
It's effortless for a man with wrists of steel from being a complete wanker.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Post by Sandwurm88 »

Guy's back with a vengeance.
Mr. Teg

Post by Mr. Teg »

chanilover wrote:

EDIT TO ADD
we have smug sign !
It's effortless for a man with wrists of steel from being a complete wanker.
Brian rejected all offers from previous authors to rewrite dune until he meet the man with wrists of steel.
(Don"t forget the Google talk and interview, "He"s the left hand and I am the right hand")
CHOAM
Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
Brian, Kevin & Byron :? :cylon101: :roll: The HLP