Post by lotek »

Spice is the worm's gonads.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Playoffs?! (NFL)

Post by Freakzilla »

Go Packers! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Philly is out. Sorry Convict. :)
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Post by Sandwurm88 »

The playoff season has been pretty entertaining so far! It was good to see Vick lose.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Falcons over Chicago for the NFC

Steelers over the Jets for the AFC

Falcons
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

~Pink Snowman
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

The Ravens will beat the Steelers. They beat them convincingly the first time they played, and inexplicably fell apart at the end of the second game. Baltimore will win this one.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/playoffs/project-115/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Project 115 is an appeal to the incredible Atlanta fan base to RISE UP to unprecedented levels at Saturday’s Divisional Playoff game against the Green Bay Packers. We’re already one of the loudest venues in the NFL, and Saturday, we’re kicking it up a notch…

THE TASK: 115 ON 1/15
It’s simple, really. Get to 115 decibels when the Falcons are on defense Saturday night. On Wednesday, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers acknowledged his expectations for crowd noise at the Dome, and we know Saturday’s crowd will rise up beyond anyone’s wildest expectations.

The Falcons organization has tracked Georgia Dome game day decibel levels since the start of the 2008 season. The Dome noise level was measured over 115 once before: a 117.9 decibel reading at the end of a thrilling, last-second comeback win over the Chicago Bears on October 12, 2008. The 2010 season peak noise level was measured at 111.4 decibels during a November 12 Thursday night victory over the Ravens. The average level of noise at any given time during all 2010 regular season games combined was 101.1 dB.

We’re asking for consistent peaks over 115 decibels. And we’re going to help you by letting you know how you’re doing. During Saturday’s playoff game, we’ll be periodically cutting live on the big Georgia Dome video boards to show the actual decibel level meter we’re using to measure the sound levels. You’ll know exactly how loud the crowd is at that point in time, helping you reach and exceed the 115 decibel threshold.

THE BACKSTORY
Project 115 grew out of fan recommendations via the long-established FalconsLife message boards (http://www.falconslife.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and the team’s official Twitter and Facebook accounts. A series of recent message board posts, emails, tweets and Facebook messages suggested the organization implement a real-time in-game display of the noise level so the crowd could quantify their impact on the game and prompt them to push the level even higher.

When you get to your seat Saturday, you’ll receive a handy Project 115 flier reminding you of your goal.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

They should have made Tom Brady look like Chewbacca.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

TONIGHT!

Green Bay at Atlanta

~Pink Snowman
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

THAT'S THE SPIRIT! :lol:
~Pink Snowman
lotek

Post by lotek »

I hope she wins !
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I'm a fan! :drool:
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

a sidenote to all the eurofags and other non-Handegg fans ...

I just want y'all to know that not everybody in north america is paying any attention to this whatsoever;
I, for one, do not care - professional sports in the Federal Union are not legimate, and not worth the effort ....

most college football programs are headed that way ;
f'instance, even tho I have ties to the school going all the way back to 1859,
I simply could not bring myself to care that the East Alabama Male College won the "National Championship" ....

and really, are far as NCAA sports go, I'm down to Women's Lacrosse and the Arkansas Track & Field team ...
I give lip service to the SEC, but .... and I'm still confused by the recent conference re-alignments ... I believe
A&M and the UT are still two of the Ten Teams in the Big Twelve, but last night at the bar, I failed in a challenge
to list the Twelve Teams in the Big Ten and to buy my posse a round of Lone Stars (posse in the old-school sense,
too, the boys with conceal-carry permits and gun-racks I round up when someone needs killin')(and actually, it was
my turn to buy, anyway ... I think I listed "The Ohio State and that catholic school with all the tattooed negroes"
and quit ...)

now, West Texas High-School Six-Man Handegg, there's somethin I'll fight about ....

I was at this game, and had the opportunity to call Coach Wood a "cocksucker" on several occasions ...
and you hear all those fucking cowbells? that's why Paint Rock sucks and everybody hates playing there ...
I was over on the "visitors" side, in the collapsing, code-violating bleachers the Paint Rock ISD got from the old
rodeo arena in Mereta when they tore that down and put a landfill there .... I was supporting Novice, who turned
out to be one of the most phenomenal 6-man teams I've ever seen ... early in the season, they whipped our
boys' asses ... I mean, stompt 'em into a mudhole and came back and drank the water ... with five boys ...

and I mean only five (5) boys, five individual kids, playing the entire game, both sides of the ball - the rules say you have
to field at least six men at kick-off ... so the one Novice boy with his leg in 18 different kinds of wraps and braces
on his knee padded-up and hobbled out onto the field ... as soon as the ball was kicked, he hobbled off and sat on the
"bench" ... (we don't actually have 'benches' at The Field of Dreams, we're working on that) ...

since it was early in the season, we suited up eighteen (18) fucking players (academic in-eligibility, injuries, arrests & just-plain-
fucking-quitters would take that number to 9 by the last game) and subbed fresh legs all night and still damn-near got 45'd several times ...

this led me to call a number of the boys "pussies" and other unfortunate incidents thruout the fall, some of which I may have
already alluded to on this forum .... and I didn't have no mercy on them boys, neither ... if they saw me at Palmer Feed or the Sonic
in Ballinger, they'd try to duck behind something before I saw them and talked bad to them in front of their girlfriends ... (Aww, hell no,
Jimmy Ted ... you don't get to hang around this pretty little girl no more, not the way you played Friday night ... sorriest-ass display
I've ever seen ... no, you get your ass in my truck, I'm taking you home - your daddy know you're out runnin around ? "nossir", goddamn
right ... Angela-honey, you just take Jimmy-Ted's truck on back to your house, I don't believe he's supposed to be drivin it no-way ... are you,
shitheel ?... "nossir" ... goddamn right ...
)

there was another wonderful scene in the parking lot of the Baptist Church one Sunday Morning,
but I'll save that for Another Time ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

merkin muffley wrote:Image
My how the turd has turned. Raven are OUT!

Up next, Green Bay at Atlanta...
~Pink Snowman
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

I was afraid the Steelers were going to blow that game. (I still like you MM, even if you're against my team)

I'm glad I'm not at Freak's house right now .... I bet there were a few choice words at that interception. :-)
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Freakzilla wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:Image
My how the turd has turned. Raven are OUT!

Up next, Green Bay at Atlanta...

:angry-screaming: Of course, they fell apart in the third and fourth quarter.

... I don't want to talk about it. :snooty:
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Just flippin' channels here and the Falcons ain't lookin' too good. Looks like they're down by 20+.
Last edited by Nekhrun on 15 Jan 2011 23:58, edited 1 time in total.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Damn Freak, what happened? Fraking Packers.

Rob
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Yeah, there's nothing worse than Packers fans in MN. They never shut up about that shit...ever. Even when the Packers suck.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

merkin muffley wrote:The Ravens will beat the Steelers. They beat them convincingly the first time they played, and inexplicably fell apart at the end of the second game. Baltimore will win this one.

You know I can't resist....

Hey Merk darling, someone forgot to tell the Ravens.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:happy-cheerleaderkid: :laughing:

Oh, one thing I will say though. Steelers made a lot of mistakes in the first half that should never have occurred.

Further more; one of the touchdowns scored by the Packers I still say was out of bounds. Surprise Atlanta didn't challenge the call, but by that time it wouldn't have made much difference.

Sorry about your team Freak.

And Merkin: :romance-kisscheek:
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Robspierre wrote:Damn Freak, what happened? Fraking Packers.

Rob
That was NOT the same team I watched all season. :(
~Pink Snowman
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Eyes High wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:The Ravens will beat the Steelers. They beat them convincingly the first time they played, and inexplicably fell apart at the end of the second game. Baltimore will win this one.

You know I can't resist....

Hey Merk darling, someone forgot to tell the Ravens.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:happy-cheerleaderkid: :laughing:
"...inexplicably fell apart at the end..."
:tissue2:

Unfortunately, this was exactly the same team I watched all season.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Nekhrun wrote:Yeah, there's nothing worse than Packers fans in MN. They never shut up about that shit...ever. Even when the Packers suck.
My parents live in Door County, just north of Green Bay. They don't even like football and they can't even shut up about them.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!