KJA & Dictahiking, what's really going on?

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

D Pope

Re: KJA & Dictahiking, what's really going on?

Post by D Pope »

SandChigger wrote:Relevant to normal human beings but completely irrelevant to The Writing Machine...HE SIMPLY ISN'T HUMAN.
The SandChigger has put about as keen a point on it as possible. :D
You can't rationalize an irrational phenomenon. You may as well try to figure out women or the next lotto. :confusion-shrug:
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
grandmastercrafter

Post by grandmastercrafter »

D Pope wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Relevant to normal human beings but completely irrelevant to The Writing Machine...HE SIMPLY ISN'T HUMAN.
You can't rationalize an irrational phenomenon. You may as well try to figure out women or the next lotto. :confusion-shrug:
Yea - that's an exceptionally keen point.

But I figured out women! I'll make my announcement after SandRider makes his :lol:
THINK CRITICALLY
:auto-gmcredsmiley:
grandmastercrafter

Post by grandmastercrafter »

grandmastercrafter wrote:
D Pope wrote:
Yea - that's an exceptionally keen point.

But I figured out women! I'll make my announcement after SandRider makes his :lol:
My wife asked me to announce that no announcement regarding women would be forthcoming. :oops:
:shhh: (psst - but my obedience shows how much I've figured out!) :lol:
THINK CRITICALLY
:auto-gmcredsmiley: