Which Reply is Best for Nebby?

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Best reply: "What if I misunderstood a double negative I've never heard before?"

Then you'll add it to your list no doubt.
30%
I seriously can't imagine anyone wanting or even bothering to talk to you, so you probably don't have to worry about it too much.
15%
If you misunderstood a double negative you've never heard? You degenerate, devolved, SLUT.
15%
Then you're an idiot.
40%

Total votes: 20

Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Re: Which Reply is Best for Nebby?

Post by Nekhrun »

I don't think that Adam could have possibly loved Eve as much as he loved his first wife Lilith. I mean she was God's first choice for him and God doesn't make mistakes. And we all know that God don't make no junk.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Nebiros

Post by Nebiros »

merkin muffley wrote:However, I do agree with you, Nebiros, know that I've thought about it more. Maybe Frank Herbert wasn't never really in love with his first wife, if he said he loved his second wife so much. I would need to read more about it. What led you to develop that interpretation?
If you really want an answer to that, don't use a double negative while asking me.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

You got a turd stuck crosswise up in your butt or something? In need of a good enema? Afraid you might enjoy it?
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Nebiros wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:However, I do agree with you, Nebiros, know that I've thought about it more. Maybe Frank Herbert wasn't never really in love with his first wife, if he said he loved his second wife so much. I would need to read more about it. What led you to develop that interpretation?
If you really want an answer to that, don't use a double negative while asking me.
You missed your calling as an asshole teacher.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Nebiros wrote:
Orangutans are the sluttiest of all primates, the red-headed twats of the jungle, and they fornicate with the devil, and put all four fists in his asshole.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Nebiros wrote:
I can't get no, satisfaction. Though I try, and I try, and I try. I can't get no!

Rob
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

merkin muffley wrote:
Nebiros wrote:
Orangutans are the sluttiest of all primates, the red-headed twats of the jungle, and they fornicate with the devil, and put all four fists in his asshole.
I was watching on National Geographic about how orangutans will occasionally fuck a man. Have you ever heard of such a thing, Merkin?

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Omphalos wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:
Nebiros wrote:
I was watching on National Geographic about how orangutans will occasionally fuck a man. Have you ever heard of such a thing, Merkin?
Ain't nothing more dangerous than fucking an orangutan. Your orangutan is a vicious whore of a red-headed monkey, but you can always steer clear of them as long as you don't never try to touch them in an inappropriate manner. They allow you to penetrate them, and wait until you're in the moment, and then they clench so you can't get out, and then they bite you about the legs and arms. Often on the thigh.

Never been no man was bitten by an orangutan didn't first have his pecker all jammed up inside one of them red, hairy holes or "gingersnaps" as they're known to primatologists.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Thats funny that you say that, because on the show they said that orangutans can be very sensual, and will frequently allow the man to "make love" back to them. Is this not true?

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Omphalos wrote:Thats funny that you say that, because on the show they said that orangutans can be very sensual, and will frequently allow the man to "make love" back to them. Is this not true?
Ain't nothing in this world a dirty slapper orangutan loves more than to suck a dick. They haven't got no problem takin' a man's rhythm, until suddenly them teeth clamp down, and you pay the price for that fleeting moment of red-headed ecstasy with a scarred cock for the rest of your life.
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

merkin muffley wrote:
Omphalos wrote:Thats funny that you say that, because on the show they said that orangutans can be very sensual, and will frequently allow the man to "make love" back to them. Is this not true?
Ain't nothing in this world a dirty slapper orangutan loves more than to suck a dick. They haven't got no problem takin' a man's rhythm, until suddenly them teeth clamp down, and you pay the price for that fleeting moment of red-headed ecstasy with a scarred cock for the rest of your life.

This would explain those two movies Clint Eastwood did with that damn dirty ape!

Rob
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Right turn, Clyde.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Rob