Block Buster Trolling- less effort, more bang for your buck!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Kojiro

Re: Lack Luster Trolling

Post by Kojiro »

Aren't most trolls these days rather lackluster anyway?
Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
Onasander

Post by Onasander »

Sorry for not paying any attention to you ompla, I've never really talked to you before, and have no opinion of you, not even a negative one. But hey, stay on target, and maybe someday you'll get lucky and will get noticed by someone, perhaps even me, and can get into a verbal spar like the others.

Learning Calligraphy, will write The Stolen Journals in a style... not sure which yet.... whichever looks most antique.

I am bored.... not enough to post on anything.... just bored. Waiting for a new client to arrive to the states so I can get some more money. I'll go crabbing tomorrow.... I don't even like crabs, just like catching them.... watching the ocean waves go by, getting a nice tan while listening to oldies. Just sitting on the dock of the bay.....

How much of God Emperor of Dune was written as a response to Herbert's two gay sons? Fuck, gone and broke my own rule. Something I was wondering about when looking it over yesterday though. I remember hearing one was gay, and the one alive.... well, come on, have you seen pictures of him?

Gonna go now, wish you all the best of luck. Sand Chig, hope your staying active with that blog of yours- make sure everyone reading this thread head on over and read it, if no one visits, he gets grumpy, and no one would want Sand Chiggy walking around spurting his boo-boo mouth at everyone. You keep yourself motivated there too Sandy- life in Japan is difficult as a westerner, believe me, I know, have two friends over there right now. Keep focusing on exercising- taking walks and all that good stuff, and reading, oh, and try not to aggravate your hernia again.

As to anyone else, fuck you, I don't remember you, you weren't bold enough to impress a memory. Try not to kill yourselves none the less, and if you disregard my advice, make damn sure when you do it, it's done right with no chance of your being resurrected. Nothing more pathetic than a fuck up who can't even do themselve in.

See you all in... so many weeks.... who fucking knows how long.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Hey, BETTY'S BEEN BACK! :angry-screaming:
Onasander wrote:Sorry for not paying any attention to you ompla, I've never really talked to you before, and have no opinion of you, not even a negative one. But hey, stay on target, and maybe someday you'll get lucky and will get noticed by someone, perhaps even me, and can get into a verbal spar like the others.
If that's aimed at Omphalos, you're just showing your ignorance again. ;)
Learning Calligraphy, will write The Stolen Journals in a style... not sure which yet.... whichever looks most antique.
Yeah, the world is waiting for your books, sugah. ;)
Waiting for a new client to arrive to the states so I can get some more money. ... I don't even like crabs, just like catching them....
Still plying the manwhore trade, huh? I'm sure there must be plenty of treatments out there for crabs these days... :?:
How much of God Emperor of Dune was written as a response to Herbert's two gay sons? Fuck, gone and broke my own rule. Something I was wondering about when looking it over yesterday though. I remember hearing one was gay, and the one alive.... well, come on, have you seen pictures of him?
You're a small-minded fuck, aren't you? That's good, though, don't ever go changing: I love you just the way you are. :romance-heartsthree:

And Frank's gay son was Bruce. Yes, he actually had a name, fancy that! And no, never seen pix of him.
Gonna go now, wish you all the best of luck. Sand Chig, hope your staying active with that blog of yours- make sure everyone reading this thread head on over and read it, if no one visits, he gets grumpy, and no one would want Sand Chiggy walking around spurting his boo-boo mouth at everyone.
My GAWD, the depths of your insights into my soul... simply STUNNING. :roll: When the writer bullshit tanks on you, you should go into therapy! No, seriously, I mean it! :P
You keep yourself motivated there too Sandy- life in Japan is difficult as a westerner, believe me, I know, have two friends over there right now. Keep focusing on exercising- taking walks and all that good stuff, and reading, oh, and try not to aggravate your hernia again.
Yeah, I'm really hurtin' over here. ;) If your friends are dicks like you, I imagine they do have a hard time. (No speaky the lingo? No findy geesha girl love you long time, Joe? Too fucking bad! :lol: ) [Edit: OH! I do hope that was a veiled "Internet tough-guy with friends" threat! Haven't had one of those since April or so, when James Hardwoody [R.I.P.] threatened to come and visit me over here in Japan! :lol: ]

Hernia? :think: Whatever. Thanks for thinking of me, though! (And by singling me out YET again, you know I know you've been thinking about me. XXX ;) )
See you all in... so many weeks.... who fucking knows how long.
See ya soon, sugah. Don't be a stranger! :D
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

wait, didn't you say you were leaving and never coming back ?

sucker ....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

He's trapped in our orbit now. :lol:

Only a matter of time until it decays and he hits the atmosphere and burns. In a fire. A true blaze of glory. :twisted:
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

SandChigger wrote:He's trapped in our orbit now. :lol:

Only a matter of time until it decays and he hits the atmosphere and burns. In a fire. A true blaze of glory. :twisted:
Not even light can escape the gravitational pull of a black hole.
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Onasander wrote: As to anyone else, fuck you, I don't remember you.
I love it when you talk dirty. You're such a tease. One day, we'll both be tanning on the beach, catching crabs... together.

Actually, that's kind of disappointing, Onasander. I remember the days when you used to astonish us with your intellect. This shit is Lack Luster (or "lackluster" in the English language).
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Onasander wrote:Sorry for not paying any attention to you ompla, I've never really talked to you before, and have no opinion of you, not even a negative one. But hey, stay on target, and maybe someday you'll get lucky and will get noticed by someone, perhaps even me, and can get into a verbal spar like the others.
Honestly, I don't care to know you at all. My comment was actually not for you. It was for the people who I like here. To be more specific, you reminded me of a moronic stoner from DN who just could not stop making racist comments - he had a thing for frozen treats and like you, he was also an unintelligible dumb ass, thus my comment. So, don't spend another minute worrying about me or what I'm about. I know your time here is short, and don't care to make any effort at all, positive or negative, sweet-cheeks.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Boring troll is boring.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Although, you do sound like a fucking delight to spend time with, Onasander, I'll give you that.

We're not the first people to react this way to you and your theories. Are we.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Onasander wrote:Nothing more pathetic than a fuck up who can't even do themselve in.
Wrong.

The most pathetic thing is a douchebag who is so desperate for attention that he keeps posting at a site he supposedly hates.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

TheDukester wrote:
Onasander wrote:Nothing more pathetic than a fuck up who can't even do themselve in.
Wrong.

The most pathetic thing is a douchebag who is so desperate for attention that he keeps posting at a site he supposedly hates.

no, no; add to that : ... with the intention of pissing off the regular board members and failing miserably ...

{secret cookie for the next poster who starts a ziggurat ....}

dey sees me trollin' ... dey be hatin' ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandRider wrote:{secret cookie for the next poster who starts a ziggurat ....}
Does it have to be in this thread?
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

A final thought on the Great Troll Fail of 2010: it was awfully pretentious of this dickhead to slap this in "General Dune." This shit should be banished to Ghafla, where it belongs.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

TheDukester wrote:A final thought on the Great Troll Fail of 2010: it was awfully pretentious of this dickhead to slap this in "General Dune." This shit should be banished to Ghafla, where it belongs.
I could have sworn I did that. :?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

I'll feel ok posting here since everyone else already has, but just for the record, the proper response would have been nothing. Next time a joker makes a post ignore it, leave the thread with one unresponded to post, or if a thread is already going then carry on as if nothing had happened.

Otherwise you are feeding the troll.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

You're gonna need Mandy's cat herding skills to get that accomplished.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

You're right, of course, but I kind of enjoyed it when he was actually trying to lay out some of his theories. He's going to pretend it was all a joke now, but I really enjoyed hearing about "fragrant violations of copyright law."
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Smell that? That's the sticky finger of justice!
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:I'll feel ok posting here since everyone else already has, but just for the record, the proper response would have been nothing. Next time a joker makes a post ignore it, leave the thread with one unresponded to post, or if a thread is already going then carry on as if nothing had happened.

Otherwise you are feeding the troll.
That's why I waited until we went off-topic :wink:
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Onasander

Post by Onasander »

I'm trolling a troll site- banning me is stupid, because I'm on a public computer.

I have no nerve for posting here in the Dune section- certainly no more than the KJA fanatics posting in this section- neither have anything to do with Dune, and if you were to clean up this site, 90 percent of it would have to be put into Ghafia, with just about every member banned.

Yes, I did share theories, but they were rapid fire responses to reading, and I gotta wait a few months until a large enough of a trickle of normal people trickle through and respond... I still haven't read any of the replies yet.... except this thread, only because of my deep fascination that two posts of mine spaced by a month can hit nearly 500 viewers. Says alot about the psychological dependency of this forum on strife as the sole motivating esprit that keeps everyone active and motivated here.

I can accept attacks on spelling, and it's deserved- as I said, rapid fire, and I just don't give a damn. It's the only thing you have to target me with. The fact there is a pressing need to target in the first place..... interesting, interesting, interesting. It's hardly just a phenomena isolated to my posting alone... I mean, this site in and of itself.... he'eh, come on. I don't know what to name this sickness, but it's qualitative description to this syndrome would involve pointing out Science Fiction Fans are by far the worst fans of literature in the whole damn universe, and make a cannibalistic pack of hyenas fighting over scraps of their young appear more civil. What I wouldn't pay to get some of you into a lab, hooked up to a fMRI, being shown ink blot images, with a few obviously fashioned after science fiction scenarios, and a few silhouette of KJA and BH, as well as Frank. Lobotomy might be a better idea.... not so much better for you, but just in general more humane for the larger population as a whole.

I know the gourmet cookbook crowd can be a real bitch- they're good with knives, but Sci-Fi people will manufacture lasers and shit out of random scrap laying around a room.... can't trust those fuckers.

Whole damn site should just be renamed Ghafia. At the heart of the matter, really what it is. Nearly 500 views... damn. It would be really cool to have a real Dune forum on the internet- but there would be no way to filter out the KJA related material, or their fanatics. Found some info already down here in SF, and begun to collect notes on the known chronology of Leto's reign, as well as appropriations taken from Zen used by Leto II... I haven't bothered reading the new history books, save for half of road to dune (simply don't trust them yet) until I'm satisfied with my own research. I am a bit surprised that the Zen groups here are Japanese Zen, based on Dogen- apparently the same school Frank studied, but they weren't established until 40 years ago! Frank used a combo of Heidegger and Dogen in his early works, but under Leto II, it was increasingly more Zen. Bit stumped by this phenomena.

Well, I'll worry about this on my end- doesn't appear to be any new research on this site last I checked probing here a few months back- or anywhere for that matter.... having pointed this out, everyone feel free to kill your useless selves, knife to the throat, in unison on Skype, and let it rip..... blood everywhere. Make sure your speakers are on, and have the screen tilted downward so when your on the floor looking up, breathing your last breaths, you can see you buddies on their screen, doing the same.... all except Sand Chiggy, who I know would just pretend to do it, with a toy plastic knife and ketchup, and then talk to everyone while they died, telling them how awesome it was, and how everyone made his week. He's just sick enough in the head to drive everyone else to do it, but not do it himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df3xWMBS ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
merkin muffley

Re: Block Buster Trolling- less effort, more bang for your buck!

Post by merkin muffley »

It's Ghafla, not Ghafia. Douchenozzle.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

So many words to say ... nothing! Anusander must be KJA in disguise.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

merkin muffley wrote:It's Ghafla, not Ghafia. Douchenozzle.
Maybe he thinks we're Italian.
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Well, my main cyber-mansqueeze @TheKJA has turned out to be rather lackluster this beautiful Sunday morning so I'm going to let him go till the afternoon, in case that rain they're predicting actually materializes; and I've read the other new posts here, so you got my full attention now, sugah.
Onasander wrote:I'm trolling a troll site- banning me is stupid, because I'm on a public computer.
If you WANT to be banned, you're going to have to try harder than this, honey. ;)

(And just because YOU label this a "troll site" doesn't mean it is. XXX)
I have no nerve for posting here in the Dune section- certainly no more than the KJA fanatics posting in this section- neither have anything to do with Dune, and if you were to clean up this site, 90 percent of it would have to be put into Ghafia, with just about every member banned.
Others have already pointed out that it's "Ghafla", but you know how much I love beating off a dead horse. ;) And again, who fucking asked for your opinion? :)
Yes, I did share theories, but they were rapid fire responses to reading, and I gotta wait a few months until a large enough of a trickle of normal people trickle through and respond... I still haven't read any of the replies yet.... except this thread, only because of my deep fascination that two posts of mine spaced by a month can hit nearly 500 viewers. Says alot about the psychological dependency of this forum on strife as the sole motivating esprit that keeps everyone active and motivated here.
Is that your "trickle through" theory you just "shared"? Fascinating. Does that last bit of "analysis" indicate that you're, sorry, your still working on that psychology degree? (How much longer does your vet college funding last?)
I can accept attacks on spelling, and it's deserved- as I said, rapid fire, and I just don't give a damn. It's the only thing you have to target me with.
That's right, sugah, you KEEP telling yourself that now. ;)
The fact there is a pressing need to target in the first place..... interesting, interesting, interesting. It's hardly just a phenomena isolated to my posting alone... I mean, this site in and of itself.... he'eh, come on. I don't know what to name this sickness, but it's qualitative description to this syndrome would involve pointing out Science Fiction Fans are by far the worst fans of literature in the whole damn universe, and make a cannibalistic pack of hyenas fighting over scraps of their young appear more civil. What I wouldn't pay to get some of you into a lab, hooked up to a fMRI, being shown ink blot images, with a few obviously fashioned after science fiction scenarios, and a few silhouette of KJA and BH, as well as Frank. Lobotomy might be a better idea.... not so much better for you, but just in general more humane for the larger population as a whole.
Moga moga moga moga moga. You just keep posting words on words on words and that's how they sound in my mind as I imagine your mouth moving. (This is gonna get me in trouble with merkin, 'cause he's had his sights set on you for a while now, but I just gotta tell you... you got a pretty mouth, IF that's really your pic I found online the other day. And even if it isn't, I enjoy just thinking it's you, and imagining that pretty little pouty mouth moving as you spout your incoherencies, verbally, honey, where spelling don't matter and grammar don't matter and your limited vocabulary and range of topics don't matter... all that matters is that purdy mouth moving, moving, moving all over my... :shock: Oh, sorry, got carried away with the thought of you. :oops: )
I know the gourmet cookbook crowd can be a real bitch- they're good with knives, but Sci-Fi people will manufacture lasers and shit out of random scrap laying around a room.... can't trust those fuckers.
Mmmm... cookbooks... food... mmmm... you eating something... with that pretty mouth of yours.... OH, SORRY again! :oops:
Whole damn site should just be renamed Ghafia. At the heart of the matter, really what it is. Nearly 500 views... damn. It would be really cool to have a real Dune forum on the internet- but there would be no way to filter out the KJA related material, or their fanatics. Found some info already down here in SF, and begun to collect notes on the known chronology of Leto's reign, as well as appropriations taken from Zen used by Leto II... I haven't bothered reading the new history books, save for half of road to dune (simply don't trust them yet) until I'm satisfied with my own research. I am a bit surprised that the Zen groups here are Japanese Zen, based on Dogen- apparently the same school Frank studied, but they weren't established until 40 years ago! Frank used a combo of Heidegger and Dogen in his early works, but under Leto II, it was increasingly more Zen. Bit stumped by this phenomena.
Oh, pooh, are you already out in California? I was hoping we could "hook up" next time I'm through Cincy. ;)

Wow... your research sounds really sexy... so hawt. I'm really looking forward to you getting your book written and published... I fantasize about attending one of your book tour readings... watching that purdy mouth read the words that have flowed from your beautiful mind! :D
Well, I'll worry about this on my end- doesn't appear to be any new research on this site last I checked probing here a few months back- or anywhere for that matter.... having pointed this out, everyone feel free to kill your useless selves, knife to the throat, in unison on Skype, and let it rip..... blood everywhere. Make sure your speakers are on, and have the screen tilted downward so when your on the floor looking up, breathing your last breaths, you can see you buddies on their screen, doing the same.... all except Sand Chiggy, who I know would just pretend to do it, with a toy plastic knife and ketchup, and then talk to everyone while they died, telling them how awesome it was, and how everyone made his week. He's just sick enough in the head to drive everyone else to do it, but not do it himself.
Honey, seriously, have you thought of seeking help about these suicidal thoughts of yours? (I mean, it's kinda obvious that you're projecting them outside yourself, in some kind of unhealthy wish fulfillment fantasy. Btw, when you wrote that, as you imagined the members of Jacurutu killing themselves, were you touching yourself? You know, down there? Around your "howitzer"?)

Again I'm truly touched by how it takes you until the very end to find a way to express your affection for and attraction to me. I understand from gay Japanese friends that there's a whole subculture of men attracted to older men (called fuke-sen), and one consisting of those who are into chubbies (debu-sen); does your obvious fixation on me indicate that you are an American combination of the two? That would be so flattering. And super hawt. (Merkin will be simply LIVID.) Or... are you just kidding around? Am I but the latest in a series of middle-aged "daddies" in your mind? Please say it's NOT SO! Don't toy with my affections!

(Connection's too slow here at home to view that viddy, but I'll watch it tomorrow morning from the office... classes are finished now and I'll have lots of time to watch it... and maybe even imagine we're watching it together! :D )

Till next time, sugar, I remain

Your Chig XXX ;)