Work work work

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

So how many of you are employees at work suposed to be working whilst you post here?

I'm a good employee! :naughty:
44%
Screw work :dance:
56%

Total votes: 9

Kensai

Work work work

Post by Kensai »

So how many of you are employees at work suposed to be working whilst you post here?
Survival is the ultimate ideology Image
A Thing of Eternity

Re: Work work work

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Me. But I also work from home, which makes it easier for me to putz in and out of forums.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

I work at home (not very often) or at the office (too often). I go online during (coffee) breaks and Jacurutu is one of the few sites I visit then. I am a good employee because I know when to take breaks :wink:
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
lotek

Post by lotek »

mine's a bit more complicated, I play my game to train a bit but the actual work is only done during patches to the game, once every two months :)
That might change as I am going over the new project which needs more monitoring but at the moment it's cool!
(right now I am posting from home though)
Spice is the worm's gonads.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I'm currently researching patterns of language usage in online forum communities. :dance:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

I'm punch drunk from work and often have trouble stringing together meaningful sentences.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

When I was at the theatre it was ok under my old boss if everything for closing was done for the night and all I was doing was waiting for the dumb ass hardcore three people watching Transylmania until 1 flippin AM.

When I am in the classroom, the only computer stuff has to do with grades or some quick research on topic.

Rob
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Wow ... computer access in a regular classroom?! :shock:

(I think most of our rooms have a wall jack somewhere these days, but I just can't be fooked carrying around the cables anymore. No projectors in most of the rooms I get stuck in, anyway. There was a cloud of oral flatulence a few years back about uni-wide WiFi, but nothing has come of it yet. :roll: )
nampigai

Post by nampigai »

I've asked for a raise since the inflation is eating up my salary I'm compensating by taking breaks more often.
Do not be quick to reveal judgment. Hidden judgment is often more potent. It can guide reaction whose effects are felt only when too late to divert them.
- Bene Gesserit Advice to Postulants
smugetsu

Post by smugetsu »

Posting this from work as we, um, speak. I don't post many things but I lurk a lot on my lunchbreak or first thing in the morning.

Don't have internet at home yet (except for my Blackberry) so this is more or less my only option.
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

Well I don't have a "paying" job, but I am at my mother-n-law's waiting for my neice to get off the school bus and I'm cooking their supper already so does that count????

All I know is that I was very happy when my brother-in-law got this laptop so that I could go online while I was overhere for 14 hours at a time. Gotta have my Jacurutu fix even if I never post anything.
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
twistedmentat

Post by twistedmentat »

I'm at work now.... i have alot of downtime and i do spend alot time on here, but my work is always finished...might have to put a jacurutu line on my timesheet :D