[OT] - Tour de France 2010

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

nampigai

[OT] - Tour de France 2010

Post by nampigai »

well we have a competetion - a few friends of mine and me. To make it short it's an fictional tour manager game.

these are the riders I have selected for the prologue:

Ivan Basso (LIQ) 8.500.000 0 0
Edvald Boasson Hagen (SKY) 1.900.000 0 0
Dries Devenyns (QST) 1.700.000 0 0
Tyler Farrar (GRM) 7.700.000 0 0
Robert Gesink (RAB) 3.000.000 0 0
Roman Kreuziger (LIQ) 6.800.000 0 0
Tony Martin (THR) 7.600.000 0 0
Michael Rogers (THR) 3.600.000 0 0
Bradley Wiggins (SKY) 9.000.000 0 0

and most of them will be on my team after the prologue as well.

Ivan Basso is back in game again (I work from the assumption that most of the riders are using doping, many are just clever enough not to get caught! and NO, I don't think the cycling is the only sport where doping is present). And I really think he will do will this year!

Personally I hope Bradley Wiggins will do well - I think (read: hope) the turmoil on Team Saxo Bank will have a negative influence on Andy, he's just too expensive if I want the rest of my team :-)

I just realised that I have no danes on my team, even though I can't remember when we had more riders in the tour than this year.
Do not be quick to reveal judgment. Hidden judgment is often more potent. It can guide reaction whose effects are felt only when too late to divert them.
- Bene Gesserit Advice to Postulants
lotek

Re: [OT] - Tour de France 2010

Post by lotek »

well whoever wins is the one with the best doctor...

or the best engineer...

Plus the caravan that precedes the tour just leaves heaps of trash in its wake but that's ok because it's a tradition...

So you can guess I am not in favour of it ;)
Last edited by lotek on 11 Jul 2010 02:10, edited 1 time in total.
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Sev

Post by Sev »

First day in the big mountains today - expecting Contador to make a definitive move like Armstrong used to do. Probably only Andy Schleck to live with his pace...
Freakzilla - "Apparently we can only aspire to be the 13th biggest Dune fan since we are not family or in the HLP."

Byron - "Are you trying to irk me?"
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

I missed it the other day, what was the controversy over the green jacket. Someone saying that he wanted to show that he earned it and not just because the other guy got disqualified?
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
nampigai

Post by nampigai »

well it seemed Andy had the legs for it yesterday! Now if only Cadel Evans would loose some time - can't stand that prick!
Do not be quick to reveal judgment. Hidden judgment is often more potent. It can guide reaction whose effects are felt only when too late to divert them.
- Bene Gesserit Advice to Postulants