Is KJA a Scientologist?

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Onasander

Is KJA a Scientologist?

Post by Onasander »

I'm not posting this to make fun of him, or to mock him.... it's a honest question.... I was going through youtube looking for any videos of the new Dune movie- and saw KJA in a clip who's background looked eerily familiar in form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci3bBYFa ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back in Dec 2007-Jan 2008 I was in DC, doing research while on leave form my unit, and was in the Library of Congress- copying maps, and looking through their rare books room, and took a day to walk around DC, and explore it more indepth. I found a ethopian restaurant- a few bookstores (collect old books)- and was on a hunt for a big store everyone said was somewhere on P20th Street (OMG, never go in that place- bunch of gay butt-pirates in there)...... after discovering the big 'used book store' I was sent to was a gay bookstore- I took off randomly down a street- and in one block was infront of the Scientologist temple...... apparently I looked lost and confused enough for the guy to come running out down the sidewalk to call me in- I said sure (been inside the churches and temples for most denominations and religions- Catholic, won't convert- but like to see what they do on the inside)

Well- anyway- I was given a bi tour of the place- and was then after a period of questioning about my responses to the personality typing system they have (I have a side hobby that involves studying personality typing- I know how to do 15 systems off hand from memory).... they agreed to let me see the 'real' original scientology HQ a few blocks down- a tiny little house tucked away, maintained by a australian chick.... stayed for a hour there- much too long for such a pathetically bland place (hubbard wasn't big on decoration in his office).

It's always stood out to me how they made a 'fake office' for hubbard- and yet preserved his original that was seemingly it's counter opposite- spartan even. Hubbard's fake office- the idealized version they like to show people- has high, wooden shelves full of books on sociology, anthropology, history, and unsurprisingly science fiction. It's also littered with stupid art- and has a gigantic globe in it- which is the tackiest and most retarded thing ever- but it impresses people.

Now- I want you to watch a few seconds of this video- and see the 'office' KJA is sitting in. It looks to me to be a pathetic copy of Hubbard's office that Hubbard never sat in- I was told it was built AFTER his death.

Did they not give KJA the tour of the office down the street? Fucking metal desk, a typewritter, and a fish tank.... it's all you need. No fucking globe.

The only book by Hubbard I've read was Fear. I am figuring people hear have read much more of his Sci--fi works, as well as KJAs enough to know if there is a coincidence, or if there is a perceivable influence. I gotta say- KJA is certainly channeling- well..... not Hubbard, but whoever decided to build that gay ass office to impress naive visitors with- in his own office.

I won't hold it against KJA if he is a Scientologist- don't quite trust them- their testers all have phone and LAN line connectors on them- even though the guy giving me the tour denied it despite me holding it up to show it- plus I was never given the low down on the lizard people living underground scoop the whole damn time I was there- I was too polite to bring it up as they were giving me a free tour and being polite to me...... I can see why a Sci-Fi writer (even if he is a hack) would be attracted to a religion that was founded not too long ago by a Sci Fi writer- it would seem like a Mecca of opportunity to him, or any other writer for that matter.

I hope the best of luck for him in his faith- if he is indeed on- stay away from the lizard people, and get rid of the fucking gay marble globe..... they make some pretty bad assed classical as well as modern ones- you're not impressing anyone with your 120 dollar marble globe.... made in India by a craftsman who can't even carve the countries of the world right. I'm picky when it comes to maps, and am annoyed to discover he's moving into historical fiction now- looking at that fucking abomination of all things for inspiration. I will mail you some decent copies of maps to use- copyright free- just PM me.
SandRider
Watermaster

Re: Is KJA a Scientologist?

Post by SandRider »

:hand:
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Your posts are incredibly long, so I would like to paraphrase for the benefit of those who would like to respond:
Onasander wrote:I was going through youtube looking for any videos.
my unit
was on a hunt for a
bunch of gay butt-pirates.
I was sent to a gay bookstore
I was confused enough- Catholic, won't convert- but like to see what they do on the inside.
Well- anyway- I
was given a bi tour of the place
- and then
they agreed to let me see a
typewritter
fucking
my
gay ass.
I
hold it against
the lizard
of the fucking gay
craftsman.
I will mail you some decent copies of maps to use- copyright free- just PM me.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

(Damn, MM, great minds or what?! :lol: )

Mr Teg has posted oodles of stuff about KJA's supposed/possible Scientology connection; did you search at all? :roll:

Remember that thing Chanilover used to do to Nebby's posts over on DN & 'Keen? :twisted:
Onasander wrote:I was in DC ... and ... on a hunt for a big ... bunch of gay butt-pirates ... there ... after discovering ... a gay bookstore ... apparently I looked lost and confused enough for the guy to come ... I ... won't convert- but like to see what they do ....

Well- anyway- I was given a bi tour of the place- and ... they agreed to let me see the 'real' ... tiny little ... australian chick... Fucking ... a fish tank.... it's all you need.

The only ... Fear ... I ... have ... is ... the guy ... holding it up to show ... the lizard people living underground....

I hope the best of luck for ... the lizard people ... fucking ... some pretty bad assed ... craftsman who can't even carve the countries of the world right. I'm picky when it comes to ... fucking ... things for inspiration. ... just PM me.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

FunnyTroll wrote:I'm picky when it comes to ... fucking ... things for inspiration. ...
:lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

But, I mean, hey, isn't everyone, really? I know when I'm stuck for inspiration, I sure don't fuck every thing I come across! Er ... happen upon? :P

(But what the hell is a "bi tour"? :shock: )
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

glad to know as well that Onas is such a violent homophobe ...

really adds to his credibility as a serious academic ...

somebody else can do the Charwood repressed-sexuality joke next ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Nebiros

Post by Nebiros »

You called?

99.99% of everyone here is an atheist so KJA having a religion (and a particularly weird one) is another excuse to make fun of him.
lotek

Post by lotek »

merkin muffley wrote:Your posts are incredibly long, so I would like to paraphrase for the benefit of those who would like to respond:
my unit
was on a hunt for a
I was confused enough- Catholic, won't convert- but like to see what they do on the inside.
Well- anyway- I
- and then
typewritter
fucking
my
gay ass.
I
hold it against
the lizard
of the fucking gay
craftsman.
thanks for saving me the time to display that stupid post, at least it makes it more interesting :)
Is KJA a Scientologist?
Is Ansdr a Wasteoftimist?
Spice is the worm's gonads.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Man, I havenn't heard someone use the word "gay" to mean "pathetic" or "loser" or "sucks" etc since I got out of high school. You need to grow up kid.
Eru

Post by Eru »

merkin muffley wrote:Your posts are incredibly long, so I would like to paraphrase for the benefit of those who would like to respond:
my unit
was on a hunt for a
Well- anyway- I
- and then
typewritter
fucking
my
gay ass.
I
hold it against
the lizard
of the fucking gay
craftsman.
:clap: That was on par with ChaniLuvs renditions of ol' Smitty's fanfics
If there's anything I've learned from working with monkeys, it's that there is no problem which cannot be solved by flinging poo at it.