Torchedwood: The Series

Image
    Non-dune discussion

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

User avatar
merkin muffley
Posts: 1584
Joined: 23 Apr 2010 15:18
Location: War Room

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby merkin muffley » 24 May 2010 09:47

Omphalos wrote:So he's a "centrist" because he comes down in the middle of every debate out there? That's kind of fucking stupid.


He's too spineless to have an opinion on anything. I'd bet good money he's doing his :violin: schtick for someone at KJA Special Forces right now (if he can find anybody).

"Special Agent Fuckface:
I have stood toe-to-toe with the enemy, and they have given me a virus. They also made fun of my softcore porn collection. I would like to be reinstated -- do you still have my badge and secret decoder ring?

This is for Your Eyes Only! Happy Memorial Day."








P.S. Beware of Honey Traps. And let me know if you find any.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."

User avatar
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener
Posts: 3289
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby Nekhrun » 25 May 2010 08:40

Happy Independence Day to everyone in the states! I hope you all have a safe holiday.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby SandChigger » 25 May 2010 09:01

Hey, when did you become an Icelandic Wiener? :shock:

Edit: I mean, Weiner. :?

User avatar
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener
Posts: 3289
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby Nekhrun » 25 May 2010 09:11

SandChigger wrote:Hey, when did you become an Icelandic Wiener? :shock:

Edit: I mean, Weiner. :?

After Omph realized that I took on the USDA and won.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18163
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby Freakzilla » 25 May 2010 09:21

Happy New Year!

:occasion-partyblower:
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener
Posts: 3289
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby Nekhrun » 25 May 2010 09:41

Yeah! Happy Memorial Day 2011!
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby SandChigger » 25 May 2010 11:44

And I'm dancing like it's 1999! :dance:

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6630
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby Omphalos » 25 May 2010 12:00

Nekhrun wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Hey, when did you become an Icelandic Wiener? :shock:

Edit: I mean, Weiner. :?

After Omph realized that I took on the USDA and won.


I know I've seen both spellings on packages at stores.

And I don't think I was syldexing at the time. :lol:

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby SandRider » 25 May 2010 22:36

Monday, May 24, 2010
Novel Traveler Blog and HEREafter Novels under New Owner
LEGAL NOTICE
May 24, 2010

This "Novel Traveler" blog and "HEREafter Novels" is now under new ownership and new administration by me, Frank Walden, Attorney, Norman, Oklahoma.

Mr. James C. Harwood, the former owner of this blog and author of the novels, has left the Internet due to a decline in health. He is expected to die within a few months from acid reflux damage to his esophagus with relating complications including bleeding stomach ulcers. He was signing papers in my office today, turning materials over to me, and granting access to this blog, when he collapsed from a bleeding stomach ulcer.

I am in the process of familiarizing myself with this blog's content and the HEREafter Novels material as I have time.

New authors of science fiction, writers of political and spiritual articles, may be added to this blog in the future. It is my understanding that Google allows up to a total of 100 authors per Blogger blog. Interested writers should send an email to hereafternovels@gmail.com and I will reply within 30 days.

This "Novel Traveler" blog will continue to be a "MULTI-PURPOSE MULTI-SUBJECT BLOG AS AN E-MAGAZINE of Art - Celebrities - Blog Fiction - Books - Movies - Music - TV - News - Politics - Religion - and Sports."

HEREafter © paperback novel May 2003
HEREafter © ebook May 2004
HEREafter © free blog fiction version May 2010
All Rights Reserved

Material at this blog may not be copied
in whole or in part
without the written approval of the
Blog Owner and Administrator
hereafternovels@gmail.com

Frank Walden, Attorney
Norman, Oklahoma
Posted by Frank Walden, Attorney at 5/24/2010 09:52:00 PM
Labels: HEREafter Novels, James C. Harwood, Norman Oklahoma USA



This is a total and complete fabrication, Jimmy.
There is no "Frank Walden", an attorney in Norman, or, in fact, an attorney of this name any where in Oklahomo.

There is a Frank Walden, an ambulance-chaser in Orlando (who's been notified an internet loon is
slandering his name &etc), but no other "Frank Walden, Attorney" in the whole fucking nation ....

again I say, again:
Jimmy ... you are just ... too stupid ... to use the internet ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008

User avatar
Robspierre
Posts: 2160
Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
Location: Cascadia

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby Robspierre » 25 May 2010 22:59

Image

Rob



SandRider wrote:
Monday, May 24, 2010
Novel Traveler Blog and HEREafter Novels under New Owner
LEGAL NOTICE
May 24, 2010

This "Novel Traveler" blog and "HEREafter Novels" is now under new ownership and new administration by me, Frank Walden, Attorney, Norman, Oklahoma.

Mr. James C. Harwood, the former owner of this blog and author of the novels, has left the Internet due to a decline in health. He is expected to die within a few months from acid reflux damage to his esophagus with relating complications including bleeding stomach ulcers. He was signing papers in my office today, turning materials over to me, and granting access to this blog, when he collapsed from a bleeding stomach ulcer.

I am in the process of familiarizing myself with this blog's content and the HEREafter Novels material as I have time.

New authors of science fiction, writers of political and spiritual articles, may be added to this blog in the future. It is my understanding that Google allows up to a total of 100 authors per Blogger blog. Interested writers should send an email to hereafternovels@gmail.com and I will reply within 30 days.

This "Novel Traveler" blog will continue to be a "MULTI-PURPOSE MULTI-SUBJECT BLOG AS AN E-MAGAZINE of Art - Celebrities - Blog Fiction - Books - Movies - Music - TV - News - Politics - Religion - and Sports."

HEREafter © paperback novel May 2003
HEREafter © ebook May 2004
HEREafter © free blog fiction version May 2010
All Rights Reserved

Material at this blog may not be copied
in whole or in part
without the written approval of the
Blog Owner and Administrator
hereafternovels@gmail.com

Frank Walden, Attorney
Norman, Oklahoma
Posted by Frank Walden, Attorney at 5/24/2010 09:52:00 PM
Labels: HEREafter Novels, James C. Harwood, Norman Oklahoma USA



This is a total and complete fabrication, Jimmy.
There is no "Frank Walden", an attorney in Norman, or, in fact, an attorney of this name any where in Oklahomo.

There is a Frank Walden, an ambulance-chaser in Orlando (who's been notified an internet loon is
slandering his name &etc), but no other "Frank Walden, Attorney" in the whole fucking nation ....

again I say, again:
Jimmy ... you are just ... too stupid ... to use the internet ...

User avatar
merkin muffley
Posts: 1584
Joined: 23 Apr 2010 15:18
Location: War Room

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby merkin muffley » 26 May 2010 00:00

He was signing papers in my office today, turning materials over to me, and granting access to this blog, when he collapsed from a bleeding stomach ulcer.



Happy April Fools Day
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."

User avatar
Hunchback Jack
Posts: 1982
Joined: 30 May 2008 15:02
Location: California, USA

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby Hunchback Jack » 26 May 2010 00:07

SandRider wrote:again I say, again:
Jimmy ... you are just ... too stupid ... to use the internet ...


Well, according to his blog, Jimmy "has left the internet".

I wonder where he left it?

HBJ
"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
- Carl Sagan

I'm still very proud of The Quarry but … let's face it; in the end the real best way to sign off would have been with a great big rollicking Culture novel.
- Iain Banks

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby SandChigger » 26 May 2010 02:09

Same place where Elvis left the building? :P

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby lotek » 26 May 2010 07:57

I dunno what to say...
all that I want to do this :doh: but 164.000 times :)
Spice is the worm's gonads.

User avatar
merkin muffley
Posts: 1584
Joined: 23 Apr 2010 15:18
Location: War Room

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby merkin muffley » 26 May 2010 10:14

That is a very dramatic scenario, but I'm disappointed that Frank Walden, Blog Attorney, didn't go into greater detail and give us some of the dialogue. "Must-... bequeath-... blog!"
"But you're bleeding from the mouth, James-"
"I'll sign it in blood if I have to! Cheesecake-... needs-... steward-..."
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."

User avatar
TheDukester
Posts: 3808
Joined: 20 Jun 2008 13:44
Location: Operation Enduring Bacon
Contact:

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby TheDukester » 26 May 2010 10:42

In a weird coincidence, we're losing our main babysitter here for a few days. The problem? Bleeding stomach ulcers. The solution? Trip to urgent care ... diagnosis ... doctors doing doctor-stuff ... home to rest up. In other words: outpatient stuff.

Look, I'm not saying they're not scary and painful. But, Jim, seriously, as long as you're just making this stuff up as you go along, you should have just said you'd been shot by the Unabomber or something.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18163
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby Freakzilla » 26 May 2010 13:26

... bitten by a zombie?
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby SandChigger » 26 May 2010 16:44

... fucked by a herd of yaks?

User avatar
inhuien
Posts: 3629
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 05:03
Location: right here as in not (all) there

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby inhuien » 26 May 2010 19:06

^^^Not recently, I'm glad to report. :? :)
Image

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18163
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby Freakzilla » 26 May 2010 19:15

...shark attack... giant belt sander... a million paper cuts...
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Mandy
Cat Herder
Posts: 1700
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 20:18
Contact:

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby Mandy » 26 May 2010 20:09

He's dead, Jim.
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby SandChigger » 26 May 2010 20:40

:shock:

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18163
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby Freakzilla » 26 May 2010 20:48

...red shirt in a landing party.
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
merkin muffley
Posts: 1584
Joined: 23 Apr 2010 15:18
Location: War Room

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby merkin muffley » 26 May 2010 21:21

Shat himself to death on the toilet after a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with bananas?
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Postby SandChigger » 26 May 2010 22:58

Wait a minute... I thought bananas were supposed to help stop you up. That's why I had three of them this morning... :?

OH MY DEAR GAWD HELP ME WHAT HAVE I DONE?! :angry-screaming:


Return to “˲”