Torchedwood: The Series

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

SandGhostHEREafter

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Post by SandGhostHEREafter »

I thank those here who responded to my inquiry with serious replies.

The fake URL did not show up in StatCounter tracking this time. Actually, your visit didn't show up there either. Change your mind? Further, I've noticed no one has visited there since I started posting here. The only way I'm sure it is one of you is if the referring URL comes from here. I only have the one blog now, with link to it in my Amazon profile. It will remain permanently open to the public, so anyone can visit it at anytime. I'll not complain if any of you still visit my blog. There is a problem with the ads, having “monetized” the blog, so I might have to remove them. Also, I don't like some of the ads that Google AdSense has put there, so I'll likely switch it back to a normal blog without ads, or maybe handle ads in a different more direct way.

Some have complained about my blog postings in the past when I was against Jacurutu and its members. And then some of you complained about me deleting them when I deleted them. You complained when I was against you and posted about it, and then you complained when I removed all postings against you when I am no longer against you. Bottom line, all you do is complain, one way or the other. And flame, of course. I'll not delete what I have posted here. It is clear you want my postings here left up, so I'll not delete them, and keeping them up and this string up is a matter for the administrators to decide. I don't care anymore what you do here. This is your place, not mine.

You have helped me to see the problems with a TV series based on DUNE, so thanks for that, those of you who answered that inquiry. That in fact was the original primary feedback I wanted from the start – from my first tweet about that subject at Twitter a long time ago when I first got flamed..

It is clear I'm not welcome here, even though I'm not against Jacurutu and its members anymore. I do appreciate the invitation by those who invited me. I have decided not to stay. I realized this morning that the conflict has not only turned me against KJA, but it has also totally destroyed my interest in the subject of DUNE. So, even if I were to find a large friendly group unlike the pathetic little KJA Forces, and one that does not allow flaming, I'd not be interested in the subject anymore. I have a thick skin, but I don't like being flamed. I have a good sense of humor, but none of you got to know it because of the endless flaming. I likewise didn't give Professor Ronald Craig the chance he deserved. I've read some of his brilliant tweets at Twitter on other subjects that have nothing to do with KJA and DUNE, found that I like those tweets, and even like his humor. He is a brilliant man. I just wish he didn't flame so much.

I will NOT be coming back here to read any replies to this final posting from me, and I will not be coming back here at all for any reason. I'm not angry at any of you, just disappointed with those who could not accept the changes I made. I sincerely hope all of you in the USA have a wonderful Memorial Day holiday weekend.

FlashForward: It is the year 2020. All of the members of Jacurutu have had their minds transplanted into artificial bodies to live forever. Tidwell has taken over Google, the Internet, and has transplanted his mind into a massive master computer. He is everywhere, all of the time, even in your minds.
:D :lol: :clap:
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

SandGhostHEREafter wrote:I will NOT be coming back here to read any replies to this final posting from me, and I will not be coming back here at all for any reason.
Famous [last] words...
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
lotek

Post by lotek »

SandGhostHEREafter wrote:I thank those here who responded to my inquiry with serious replies.
why oh why didn't you do the same?

All the rest of your post is bullshit...
If you are going to use terms such as flame and war, I might suggest you go get really flamed and you will know how kind and gentle we are here...
Freakzilla wrote:
SandGhostHEREafter wrote:I will NOT be coming back here to read any replies to this final posting from me, and I will not be coming back here at all for any reason.
Famous [last] words...
and it's not the first time he says he's not coming back before soooo long coz iz got stuffs to does... and then posts just minutes later :lol:
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

SandGhostHEREafter wrote: It is clear I'm not welcome here, even though I'm not against Jacurutu and its members anymore.
I call bullshit! Nobody told you you are not welcome, it's your whining that isn't. Start talking Dune for once.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

SandGhostHEREafter wrote: He is everywhere, all of the time, even in your minds.
:D :lol: :clap:
yikes
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

SandGhostHEREafter wrote:It is clear I'm not welcome here, even though I'm not against Jacurutu and its members anymore.
Horseshit.

Again, post or don't post; that's up to you. But don't waste our time with this "boo-hoo, I'm not welcome!" nonsense. We're just a bit smarter than that.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

SandGhostHEREafter wrote:I realized this morning that the conflict has not only turned me against KJA, but it has also totally destroyed my interest in the subject of DUNE.
:violin:

You are obviously a man of strong convictions.

SandGhostHEREafter wrote: You have helped me to see the problems with a TV series based on DUNE, so thanks for that, those of you who answered that inquiry. That in fact was the original primary feedback I wanted from the start
:liar:

Happy Memorial Day. Talk to you tomorrow.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

SandGhostHEREafter wrote:The fake URL did not show up in StatCounter tracking this time. Actually, your visit didn't show up there either. Change your mind?
Nope. I don't say I'm going to do a thing without the intention of doing it. Maybe StatCounter isn't as reliable as you think.

(Hint: I haven't been at a location in Chiba, which is about 200 km south of here, since last September when I was at Narita Airport.)

Stay or don't stay, post or don't post. Al-gharib ama walaw basir.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

HOLY SHIT IT'S MEMORIAL DAY? Why am I not watching a war movie?

Oh Jimmy, as my drill sergeant used to say...

"Know where sympathy is in the dictionary? It's between shit and syphilis and we ain't got none of those!"

:D
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

It's not Memorial Day. :(
~Pink Snowman
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

Freakzilla wrote:HOLY SHIT IT'S MEMORIAL DAY? Why am I not watching a war movie?

Oh Jimmy, as my drill sergeant used to say...

"Know where sympathy is in the dictionary? It's between shit and syphilis and we ain't got none of those!"

:D
Freakzilla wrote:It's not Memorial Day. :(
Nope that's next weekend. Seems like whoever that was got his dates mixed up.
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Every day is Memorial Day in Norman, Oklahoma. Apparently. Memorial Day is a state of mind.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Is it Norman or Normal?

Thinking too much about the first always kicks me into Ethel Thayer (say that one five times quickly!) mode: "Come here, Norman! The loons! The loons!"
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

All right you guys. You've destroyed on of the internet's most beautiful creatures and I just can't take it any more. I'm out. For good this time. I mean it. (Seriously)
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Ahhh, hell. I can't stay mad at you guys. I'm back.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Nekhrun wrote:Ahhh, hell. I can't stay mad at you guys. I'm back.

:happy-bouncycyan:

:happy-jumpeveryone:

:happy-wavemulticolor:

:romance-grouphug:

Rob
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

SandChigger wrote:Is it Norman or Normal?

Thinking too much about the first always kicks me into Ethel Thayer (say that one five times quickly!) mode: "Come here, Norman! The loons! The loons!"
:laughing: :laughing:

The loons are, indeed, in Norman.

HBJ
"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
- Carl Sagan

I'm still very proud of The Quarry but … let's face it; in the end the real best way to sign off would have been with a great big rollicking Culture novel.
- Iain Banks
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

dumbfuck loon twitted "Happy Memorial Day" last week,
realized he didn't even know what fucking day it was,
edited the twit to "(when it comes)" instead of just deleting it
I suppose so that the people he thinks reads his twits wouldn't
get confused or something ... btw, the only people in the whole
world wide web who read JIMMAY!'s twits are me, Duke, Chigger,
and the Honey Trap ...

and you stupid braindead fuck, I'M the fucking one who's been telling
you to bring your happy ass in here so I could talk bad to you and
hurt your feelings ....

and since you're NEVER NEVER EVER NEVER coming back here to read
these posts, I'll just mock you anyway ....

let's start with the new-NEW blahg :
http://novelvoyagers.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

same-same as new-Old blahg, yet now with plural !!
I was going to refer you to Wiki, as usual, but the relating article there has been vandalized, and new questionable links there might be a means to delivering a major virus to your computer.
this was from today; so you still don't know a virus from a hole in your throat ...

back to square one: YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO USE THE INTERNET ....

which brings your ideas on politics & democracy into question:

Today, because of the Internet, it is possible for every citizen of legal voting age to be able to vote on every major issue. We only need government to oversee the voting process and then to carry out what the majority of voters have decided. It would require improved security on the Internet for the voting process to not be corrupted by cheating. We would no longer need to trust elected representatives to make the decisions for us. Each citizen would be able to vote on every major issue via the Internet.
you are a fucking idiot - on several levels ...

first off, The Tidwell would not allow this scenario to evolve ...
(and BTW, my last name is Tidwell as well, and I do happen to have some exceptional lawyers
in my family, and if you continue with the accusations of malicious destruction of your personal property,
I'm going to have them stomp your ass back to Windoze 3.11, and you won't have to worry about the
internet trolls or this Ross Shitheel Perot populist dumbest-idea-since-Christ voting charade you just read
about on ... the internet .... (tool))

secondly, a true majority rule in this fucked up shitheel insanely religious and military-fixated sad excuse
for a nation would result in the immediate election of a messiah-dictator, followed by a dismantling of the
internet and construction of concentration camps ... of which you, JIMMAY!, would be one of the first
inmates, on account of your mental retardation and homosexuality ... be careful what you wish for, &etc ...
Centrist Position on the
4-Day Work Week

I favor a 4-day work week. Most people would work 4 days per week, 10 hours per day, for a total of 40 hours per week.

It need not be the same 4 days for all workers, and it need not be days for all workers, because we would still have businesses [like Walmart] open 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. Even so, for the majority of workers, the work week could be Monday through Thursday, or Tuesday through Friday, so that there is a 3-day weekend. Each weekend could be used to recognize a holiday, and as result more holidays could be added to the calendar.

I further believe the majority of workers should have 1 week off for every 3 months – every quarter of every year, a total of 4 weeks off every year, and only work a total of 48 weeks every year. The weeks off would be “paid” if that is part of the job benefits
of course, you've never had a business of your own, but you've never even managed anything,
or held a job above menial level, huh ?

I don't think you understand anything about the real working world - take electrical distribution line construction -
google that if you have too - crews work 12 hour shifts until the job is done, 7 days a week for several months -
during that period, the average lineman will make about three to four times what you've ever made in a year -
then they take a long period off for their personal pursuits and family, until the next project greenlights ...

so your idiotic ignorant plan would not only fuck over grid construction, you wouldn't have any fucking
juice to power your virus-infested cheap PC to vote on nuclear proliferation treaties ....

BTW, cocksucker, political fucking genius, Peru is up for renewal of MFN status on cochineal trade,
quick, are you for or against ? vote now, motherfucker, vote right now, no you don't have time to
google it, fucking vote ....

oops, too late, the Glenn Beck Bloc just voted down MFN because Glenn told them it was bad,
what do you think the repercussions in the market will be ?

you don't know because you're an idiot and your political ideas are dumber than your ScienceBlogFiction

I'd move on to your twits, but I'm done with you, too ...

you're right - I don't want you here - toss yourself under a gas truck and taste your own blood ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

WTF does he think this is, a democracy? :lol:

I know, lets vote from our cell phones by text message, as many times as we want! :roll:

We had a four day week (optional) at Honeywell for a while. It sucked on several levels. It was a pain in the ass telling customers you only worked four days not to mention they had to remember who was off on Monday and who was off on Friday. If a problem arose on one of your projects... you guessed it, it was on your off day. That has a tendency to piss the office manager off.

Whether you work eight hours or ten, you still only had four days to get a weeks worth of work done.

Know what that means to someone who is salaried?

:x
~Pink Snowman
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Centrist Position on the
4-Day Work Week

I favor a 4-day work week. Most people would work 4 days per week, 10 hours per day, for a total of 40 hours per week.
I favor a 300-day year so we can have more birthday parties.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

merkin muffley wrote:
Centrist Position on the
4-Day Work Week

I favor a 300-day year so we can have more birthday parties.
I favor 24-hour flex time so I can go to work whenever the fuck I want to... like when nobody else is working. :wink:
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

James C. Harwood has never drawn salary in his whole, sad little life ...

(The Tidwell faxed me his IRS file ...)
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

SandRider wrote:btw, the only people in the whole
world wide web who read JIMMAY!'s twits are me, Duke, Chigger,
and the Honey Trap ...
Um, no, sorry to correct you O Venerable Ancient One, but Chigger don't do no such thang.

'Bout the only time I look now is if someone else points out a brill new example of OH MY GOD THE WAYBACK MACHINE GOT THAT ONE BEFORE I COULD DELETE IT MY STUPID WILL NEVER DIE. Otherwise, I can't be fooked to bother anymore.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

So he's a "centrist" because he comes down in the middle of every debate out there? That's kind of fucking stupid.

You think he knows he's talking about direct democracy, or is he just making this shit up as he goes along?
(and BTW, my last name is Tidwell as well, and I do happen to have some exceptional lawyers
in my family, and if you continue with the accusations of malicious destruction of your personal property,
I'm going to have them stomp your ass back to Windoze 3.11, and you won't have to worry about the
internet trolls or this Ross Shitheel Perot populist dumbest-idea-since-Christ voting charade you just read
about on ... the internet .... (tool))
Word, my brotha!

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

SandRider: :clap:
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity