Torchedwood: The Series

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

TheDukester

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Post by TheDukester »

"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

hey, fucking hive-mind there, Duke, I was just fixin' to post that Onan sounds like a teenaged 4channer ...

I'm start to dig the "authoritarian", lecturing Voice ... teach me, O Wise Master, Show to me the Error of my Ignorant Ways !

(oh but, hey, you got some shit on your heel, there ... wipe that off afore you come into the house ...)
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Love the pic Dukester. What this loser fails to realize is that that anti-tolerance is also an opinion that he would have to respect. So, having said that I would like to defend the right of anyone to have any opinion at all. Now I guess I'll just sit back and wait for my ass-kicking :roll:

I'm sure he'll show up at the same time that the cops do to harass me for visiting Charwood's website. I'm glad Onasander believed that actually happened though. :lol:
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oooh, is Anusunder the Hidden Presence on the board now?! :lol:
Onasander

Post by Onasander »

Sandpapered lined strap-on dildo.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Yes, yes, very clever. And sure to win you much influence here. Good job with that.

Meanwhile, you still haven't addressed this point: viewtopic.php?p=81527#p81527" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Awww, someone knows he's wrong and acted like a toughy for nothing but doesn't know what to say. Cute.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

DuneFishUK wrote:
Onasander wrote:fragrant violation of many laws
:lol:

EDIT
Okay, I've seen the other posts now, and :roll:
Last edited by merkin muffley on 17 May 2010 02:11, edited 1 time in total.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

He's just doing it on purpose now. Anything to prompt a response. :roll:
Talos Aquinas

Post by Talos Aquinas »

Be advised that entity 72Norman200Oklahomo218Harwood72 passed through this domain at least twice on date May 15 by your reckoning, once to perform a self-referential search, and then, four hours later, to peruse this thread.

No further information is available at this time.
I sing the body electric...
And if the body were not the soul, what is the soul?
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Well maybe he read Onasander's posts and we can watch those two get into it so I can go take a nap.

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh, wouldn't it be nice if one of them there long-distance romances sprang up?

Onasander could stop by Oklahomey on the way out to San Fransisco (gonna wear some flowers in his hair, oh yeah)...

Oh, it's SO BOOTIFUL!!! :tissue2:
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Thank you, Talos ... and I understand you are enjoying your recently developed understanding of
human satirical humor, but the intentional typographical error in the Charwood-entity's T24-ID code
{72Norman200Oklahomo218Harwood72} while entertaining and clever, will nevertheless skew
the overall database search functions in the future .... please correct all such entries and from
here on, if your algorithms produce another such example of good entertainment, please
communicate that data in a separate, personal-message packet ... you have your instructions ...
execute ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Talos Aquinas wrote:... once to perform a self-referential search, and then, four hours later, to peruse this thread.
Yeah, that sounds about right.

Hello Norman, Oklahoma! How's it going today? Have you figured out yet that it's the pr0n sites that are giving you all the malware?

:music-tool:
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Onasander wrote:- I have a zero anti-tolerance policy -
You have a what? Is it contagious?
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

I think the word he was looking for was intolerance... Onas, are you positive English is your first language?
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:I think the word he was looking for was intolerance... Onas, are you positive English is your first language?
I've wondered that several times now.

Remember how TAZ (who IIRC is Hungarian-born and moved to Canada when he was nine or so) would never admit that his English was wrong or that there was a possibility that he had misread or simply not understood something? (A character flaw that eventually led to the infamous "does is plural" exchange in the comments on KJA's MySpace blog. :lol: )

If Onasander's "mistakes" are not actually intentional, he could be either a fairly fluent non-native speaker or a native who's been exposed to a certain turns of phrase and forms of discourse but hasn't yet quite mastered control of the vocabulary. "Fragrant violation" (fuck me, I mean, say it with flowers?!) is a perfect example; he's heard or seen "flagrant violation" but couldn't quite recall it when he needed to (or, obviously, really understand it when he saw/heard it).
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

SandChigger wrote:"does is plural" ...
More than one female deer? :think:
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

TheDukester wrote:
SandChigger wrote:"does is plural" ...
More than one female deer? :think:
:lol: Indeed.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Exactly. :lol:

You remember the story then? I can't remember the original sentence (as usual KJA deleted the whole embarrassing exchange and banned me :lol: ) but I think it involved a relative clause or some embedded phrase and TAZ should have used do instead of does so I replied to his comment and included an aside about his verb needing to be plural. "But does is plural!" "No it isn't." "Yes it is. And here's proof!" And he linked to an online dictionary and the only "does" on the page was the plural of doe. :lol:

You gotta love the guy, he never fails to amuse! (His photos on Facebook were open to public view again, probably courtesy of another unannounced Facebook privacy settings twiddlefuck. There's a nice shot of him with an arm around Linda "The REAL Sarah Connors" Hamilton, probably at some con or other. She's got this weird "Sniff sniff, is that paprika you're wearing?" look on her face. :lol: )
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
nampigai

Post by nampigai »

I’ve only read about 1/3 of this wall’o’text – but thank you guys for making a somewhat miserable morning turn into a laugh!
Do not be quick to reveal judgment. Hidden judgment is often more potent. It can guide reaction whose effects are felt only when too late to divert them.
- Bene Gesserit Advice to Postulants
lotek

Post by lotek »

that doesn't exist...
or do you get a bonus for each layer of double negative you use?

The correct wording is "zero tolerance policy", which seems to be the opposite of what you're tring to say, so...

btw this was quoted from someone(Serkanner)else's post, I still can't and don't want to read your posts

The fact that I spend some time explaining this goes to show I don't mind wasting my precious time, but reading you trying to figure out if you're plain stupid or just some plain stupid geezer trying to look even more stupid and have people fall for it so he can tell himself he's not that stupid after all, that is a wot(flies)

(seeing you like useless reasoning thought you might like that)
Spice is the worm's gonads.
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

James C. Harwood is a Moderate Centrist Independent who likes softcore cheesecake and the work of Kevin J. Anderson. That is fucking depressing.

"It is better to be a hammer than a nail, but if you have to be the nail then be grateful you are not what the hammer is pounding you into – such as a board."
kill me
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

lotek wrote:
that doesn't exist...
or do you get a bonus for each layer of double negative you use?

The correct wording is "zero tolerance policy", which seems to be the opposite of what you're tring to say, so...
I think what he was trying to say is that he is intolerant of intolerance.

The intolerant basturd .
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
SandGhostHEREafter

Post by SandGhostHEREafter »

Greetings Jacurutu members:

Bet you didn't expect this. And I'm not here to attack you. Believe it or not, the other side angered me more than you did. And I'm not here to try to win you over. I'm here now on some unfinished business. Thanks for inviting me. I should have accepted sooner.

I posted a variation of this once at Amazon – I forget when now, and screwed it up somehow – then trying to edit it at Amazon didn't work right, so I had to delete it and try again. The second one was good. Then an opportunity developed for me to go on a long vacation trip for the rest of this month, at low cost, and I accepted. I left the posting up for about 24 hours, hoping one of you would find it then, but apparently not. I took it down before my departure. I was going to try it again upon return Tuesday 1 June 2010. I'm still traveling and will be gone until then, but got a chance to use a friend's computer to try to re-post this, with modifications, at Amazon, then decided to do it here. We passed back through Oklahoma, so made a stop at my place to check on things, and I had to get some money out of my bank account, so I'm posting this from Oklahoma. Having had a chance to look at Jacurutu postings again, I see there is a need to do this sooner than early next month. And I decided to post it at Jacurutu instead of in the wrong string at Amazon.

It was not my intention to delete the other comments section at Amazon. I did not realize all of that would vanish when I deleted my review of my book. Thanks for saving it and posting it at Jacurutu. We did have a good string going there. One of the people posting in that string is also a member of KJA Special Forces, I realized, after he screwed up and posted something there that he had also said word-for-word in an email to me. So now I know who one of the posters in that string is, and it does not surprise me. Is everyone at KJA Special Forces a double-agent spy giving information to both sides to fan the flames?! Makes me actually admire the loyalty of Jacurutu members to each other. I mean those who are not also KJA Special Forces members, pretending to be on one side or the other, when they are actually on neither side or both sides or their own side?! WTF?!?!?!

The posting at Amazon that appeared as a review by me of my own book was not intended to be for that purpose, but rather as a reply to SandRider's review. So really I should have posted as a comment under his review instead of posting it like as if I had reviewed my own book as a reply. The Dukster is absolutely correct that I should not have posted my reply as a review. After giving that further thought, I decided to delete it, finally being in agreement with The Dukster, on that particular point, and a few others as well as time passed and new information came to light. Anyway, consequently, the comments section was also deleted.

I don't recall who posted the information about the Church of Scientology. I did not know about any of that. The similarities are very disturbing to me, and they are just a coincidence, but wow what a bizarre coincidence, like Twilight Zone time. I did not get a chance to copy it before I deleted my review and in turn deleted the relating comments. I have copied it from the posting at Jacurutu, and will look into that further after I get back home Tuesday 1 June 2010. Of course I didn't like SandRider's review of my book, since he didn't read it. If he had read it and then posted a negative review, then that would have been fair.

I might go back there to Amazon later in June and post a proper reply to SandRider's review under his review. But I will go ahead and comment here on the "viper" remark. If you go to Google Images Search and enter "viper Battlestar Galactica" it will show you pictures of the vipers from that TV series. Look closely and you will see that the ship on the cover of my book looks nothing like a viper. I'm not the artist. I didn't design the cover. I told the artist what I want, and then he produced that cover. I wasn't too happy with the ship, but decided to leave it as is. The opening at the top is to a hanger bay. That ship is 20 miles long and 2 miles in diameter. It is a "star ship carrier" able to carry 12 interstar trading ships. If SandRider had read the book, he would know that fact.

Which brings me to a very important point about the review. If anyone does find the page at Amazon for my novel, then they will see it is Out Of Print. Given that fact, there is no reason to go any further, such as to read a review, because the book can no longer be purchased. Therefore, whoever finds the page, is likely to leave the page without reading any reviews. It really is a dead page that should have been removed back in 2004, but Amazon refused to remove the listing when ordered to do so by me, after I terminated the publisher, who was ripping me off. I'd put my email address in the book for readers who bought the book to contact me. I was contacted. Further, I built up over 1000 members at a Yahoo! Group I set up for interacting with the readers. In January 2004, I inquired about royalties for 2003, and was lied to when told there hadn't been any sales yet and therefore I have no money coming to me. So I terminated the publisher. It then became an ebook from May 2004 to June 2006 and did much better, and I made some money from ebook sales. By the way, considering the fact that an insignificant author like me with an insignificant science fiction novel like HEREafter, can generate over 1000 members at a Yahoo! Group in the space of a year, then how is it even remotely possible that a major author like KJA with millions of DUNE books out there worldwide, has only about 40 members at KJA Special Forces? It just don't figure... Unless you know what I now suspect to be the truth about that, being the real reason why there are so few members there. Not what you would guess. I'll get to that later.

I have recently – during the week before departing on the trip – and again today – been doing some reading at Jacurutu. I should have done that a long time ago. I'd be better off today if I had. Although I was invited to visit, even to join and post, I was put off by some of the personal attacks on me. That's the problem with flaming someone before giving them a chance. If the invitation had come first, without the personal attack, I'd have gone there immediately, and then things would have turned out quite differently. There would have been no need to flame me after that. A person should be allowed to change his position when new information comes to light, which would justify such a change. Flaming from the start results in the target being forced to go defensive from the start. It is wrong to continue the flaming after new information comes to light and the target is willing to make a change. Maybe not all of the changes you'd like, but most. Some people flamed me, and I didn't like it. I flamed some of them back, and they didn't like it as if it is not fair for me to flame someone back, so a few you know what it feels like and don't like it anymore than I do. As much as I hate to admit it, there are some kinds of situations in which there is no other way but to flame the enemy.

As a sign of good faith, I've removed all of my reviews of DUNE novels, and I've removed all postings from my blog that were against Jacurutu and its members.

Confirming, I am no longer associated with those pathetic wimps at KJA Special Forces. It was my decision to leave. It was my intention, after my "final" [long] posting in the other comments string at Amazon, to have no further contact with anyone associated with KJA and with Jacurutu, not just to be totally neutral but to be totally out of it. However, there are a few lose ends, and clarifications should be made, just to balance things out. Hard to know who to trust over there at KJA Special Forces. The PD spy you named at Jacurutu is not the same spy I would name. So, apparently there are two spies, PD and BJ, both of whom are like double agents giving information to both sides of the conflict. I will not name them here, just use the 2-letter initials. The one I would have named is or has been a member of Jacurutu, being BC. Yes, BC in fact posted to me there that he is a member of Jacurutu to spy on the people there for KJA. I in fact posted in reply that anyone can read what is there, but only need to become a member to post there, so he doesn't need to be a member to be a spy, unless he wants to give false information to Jacurutu by posting there. So maybe "spy" isn't the right term for them, but there may be a third one, being DJ. Didn't you guys fight all 3 of them at Amazon a year ago? So they are still at KJA Special Forces, where they are more useful to you than harmful. Please do wave to them as they sail away on their version of the Titanic headed for the Jacurutu iceberg.

There has been speculation about why I departed KJA Special Forces, some correct, some not correct. You know some of my reasons for departing, but not all. One of the reasons has been there long before I came along, but it appears you have never suspected it. You deserve to know. I do not consider it a betrayal to inform you about it, and doing so does not mean I'm switching sides. I could be wrong about it, but you might agree that it fits the overall picture. If true, it is like a 10 in the Richter Scale. It is my belief that nothing you have uncovered before comes close, so far as I know. If I'm right about it. I'll get to that further on.

Using Amazon place could be a problem for certain subjects even you would prefer to be kept private within your trusted membership. Likewise, using my blog or Jacurutu could be a problem, all those pesky spies. I'd suggest email, but I don't want to ramble on too much and bore you to death. I prefer to keep the messages as short as possible [except for this one], for any further communications from me, if there are any, as well as answers to any questions you want to put to me. Therefore, Twitter might be best. I propose, for those of you who are interested, follow me at http://twitter.com/NovelTraveler1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and I'll follow you back so we can Direct Message in private. If you've previously been blocked, I'll lift the block as soon as possible. If it does not get done, post your Twitter ID here, like I'm NovelTraveler1. I'm still out on a vacation trip, so it will be sometime in June before I do that, if I do any of that.

Best to copy and post this in privacy at Solahpmo than in public at Jacurutu because of the mentioned spies. But leave it at Jacurutu if you prefer. I don't care who knows about this, but you might want to guard your privacy and security a little better. By the way, it was a good idea for someone to have moved the Jacurutu.com and Solahpmo.com domain accounts from Sacramento to Grand Cayman. Very smart move. I noticed it about an hour after it happened in the listings for Jacurutu.com and Solahpmo.com at Arin WhoIs. Gives it a much more professional look, too, to be at Grand Cayman like that. We should all go there for a meeting. Could be fun.

By the way, when I add “cheesecake” to a blog, it usually causes the visitor count to go from about 100 per day up to about 1000 per day. The hope is that some of them will stay long enough to notice what else the blog is about and read some of the articles, instead of just gawking at the chick pics. I'm motivated by money, not muffs. But also to get the word out on certain positions on certain issues I do support, and I don't mean the missionary position. So my main interest is the articles, and I just got one published in the local newspaper, about health care problems in Oklahoma. I have no interest in porn. I admit I'm a fan of “cheesecake” pin-up art and photos along the lines of Maxim and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. The celebrities and models in those are better looking than what's in porn, and leave something to the imagination. What I've put at the blog is free advertising for the sources, and they like free ads like that, and links I do provide. The format is me expressing my opinion, freedom of speech, of which female celebrities and models are my favorite ones, and providing sample photos as is allowed for that specific purpose, kind of like doing a book review. All legal.

What is it with that guy who did the long posting at Jacurutu against both sides? He would fit in well at KJA Special Forces, because those guys don't know which side they are on. And what is that nonsense about me having framed someone? I'm clueless on that claim. WTF? Doesn't anyone know how to play poker anymore?! Most people see through my bluffs. I'm not very good at bluffing. Not easy to bluff people at Jacurutu, but I had to at least try to put one or two over on you guys. However, the attack that destroyed my old computer really happened, and it was confirmed by a certain young Mister VC at Facebook who stated it was one of you but would not say who. If law enforcement people can't do anything about drug dealers doing business out in the open, then they sure can't do anything about cyber stalking, so all that was obviously a bluff.

There is one thing I want to go ahead and cover here and now, which some of you at Twitter are obviously not aware of, especially RealDune and Ronald Craig. When someone blocks you at Twitter, they no longer see your @ messages. I've noticed in #McDune and at RealDune's page and Ronald Craig's page, many @ messages sent to "TheKJA" as well as to me. After I blocked them, I could no longer see those at my page on my public timeline or in the @ section on the side where I can look for such messages. If you are blocked, then the @ messages do not get through. The @ messages only appear on your own page and on pages such as #McDune. Safe to assume that after "TheKJA" blocked various people, "TheKJA" never went to their pages to read their postings, and certainly does not visit the #McDune page. In my case, I discovered @ messages from RealDune and Ronald Craig to me when I finally went back to #McDune for a look, and then also visited their own pages. Sending @ messages to "TheKJA" will never be read by "TheKJA" at Twitter, so it is a waste of time to do that.

No on to The Big One. My main reason for coming here to post this here this evening, taking a break from my vacation to do this...

Shakira is at Twitter as http://twitter.com/shakira" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and it is a Verified Account. How much time does a celebrity have to directly interact with fans at Twitter, one on one, responding to @ messages? It is clear one of those exceptions is Brent Spiner http://twitter.com/BrentSpiner" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; who appears to be addicted to Twitter and interacting via @ messages with his fans.

But in the case of Shakira, if I were to send an @ message to her, and if I were to get a reply, then would it be from her personally, or from someone hired to manage her Twitter account for her and answer for her? For a celebrity of her huge status, with so many fans, it would obviously be a time issue. She certainly would not be someone who could or would be able to give an email reply to the basic average fan within a few hours. She would need someone to answer for her, kind of like a secretary or special assistant for communications. I'm just using her as an example to make my point, that celebrities like KJA rarely have time to communicate with fans, even those they might like.

We all know how much Shakira loves her fans. But, what if, and I'm just saying what if, she were to be the kind of celebrity who does not like to interact with her fans? [It reminds me of a certain author interviewed in a YouTube video some time ago, in which he did not respond well to a question about his poor relationship with his fans, if I recall correctly.] Well, then, certainly, there would be people hired to interact with her fans for her. What if a representative misleads a fan into believing he is communicating with Shakira instead of just a representative? And then what if the representative were to invite the fan to a very special private kind of club website for those very special fans of Shakira? But she is rarely there, if ever at all. Not many fans would stay there, finding that out. Of course, I'm really not referring to Shakira, just using her as an example to make a point. She has nothing to do with KJA. My point is that I no longer believe that I ever communicated with the real KJA at Twitter or via email or at KJA Special Forces. Just someone paid to be his front, so he does not have to directly interact with any of his fans. Of course the real KJA shows up at public events like book signings, but I doubt the real KJA bothers to interact with any fans on via the Internet. I realize it is hard for a few of you here to understand American English, so you might need to try to read this part more carefully, instead of engaging in willful stupidity.

I'm sure you know, that not everyone on the Internet is who they claim to be. Even I have a pen name – the name Harwood is as common in England as Jones or Smith or Brown is here in the USA. There are many impostors engaging in ID theft on the Internet and at Twitter – claiming to be celebrities who they are not. That is one of the reasons why Twitter offers Verification, but only to certain people, and even for them it is not easy to get. Not all celebrities need it. But once given, it is usually not taken away, unless there is a very good reason.

Food for thought. An excellent meal, in The Twilight Zone. If I don't get back here any time soon or at all, then read between the lines. You are smart enough. You can figure it out.

Whatever the reason is why Twitter stripped “TheKJA” of “Verified Account” it is something he would not explain when I inquired. I got the impression at least one of the KJA Special Forces members knows the real reason, but felt it is not his place to tell me. That was the final item causing me to depart KJA Special Forces. No trust remained. Oh, and it was PD who posted he has a plan against you, but refused to tell me about it - he just wanted to assure me I am no alone in my quest against Jacurutu. As it turns at, as far as KJA Special Forces was concerned, I was alone over there in that former time-wasting quest.

Make no mistake about it. I'd rather have enemies like you, than friends like him and them over there.

Violin music ends here.

I must get back to my vacation now. It's been way too long since I've enjoyed a long trip like this one. I do wish they would let me out of the mental hospital for the criminally insane on special passes more often, instead of just once every full moon to get free refills at the blood bank.

Happy Memorial Day Holiday Weekend [when it gets here] to everyone at Jacurutu.

Last edited by SandGhostHEREafter on 18 May 2010 21:17, edited 4 times in total.