Dune costume?

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Apjak

Re: Dune costume?

Post by Apjak »

Love the pictures. I wonder if we can get a better picture of "SciFi mini-series Irulan" up. Yonic Butterfly Hats! That oughta make somebody around here extra-happy.
I don't think the author should make the reader do that much work - Kevin J. Anderson
We think we've updated 'Dune' for a modern readership without dumbing it down.- Brian Herbert
There’s an unwritten compact between you and the reader. If someone enters a bookstore and sets down hard earned money(energy) for your book, you owe that person some entertainment and as much more as you can give. - Frank Herbert
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

I want to party with those kids.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Eru

Post by Eru »

Is that a fat Fremen in the front there? He must be from the miniseries...I really like the Guild rep.
If there's anything I've learned from working with monkeys, it's that there is no problem which cannot be solved by flinging poo at it.
Eru

Post by Eru »

Ha! I just noticed the crappy Sandworm has a Fremen rider :lol:
If there's anything I've learned from working with monkeys, it's that there is no problem which cannot be solved by flinging poo at it.
cmsahe

Post by cmsahe »

There was a Feyd! in that halloween party lol

I wonder what did they sing

A "Beauty and the Beast" costume can pass for a Futar, Who brings the whores? :)
Only the books written by Frank Herbert are canon.

Who We Are and What We Stand For
viewtopic.php?p=79778#p79778
----
Carlos Santillan, aka cmsahe
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

You're gonna get a lot of Furries at a party like that (not that there's anything wrong with it).
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
nampigai

Post by nampigai »

Lundse – I only just saw your post. Seeing that you’re living in DK, I just wanted to point out that Netto has an offer this week on wetsuits – I think it’s around DKK 230,00 or so. Buy that and make a stillsuit?
Do not be quick to reveal judgment. Hidden judgment is often more potent. It can guide reaction whose effects are felt only when too late to divert them.
- Bene Gesserit Advice to Postulants
Eru

Post by Eru »

cmsahe wrote:
I wonder what did they sing
Toto, of course :lol:
merkin muffley wrote:You're gonna get a lot of Furries at a party like that (not that there's anything wrong with it).
There is sooo much wrong with that...