Man from the future arrested at the LHC

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Man from the future arrested at the LHC

Post by Nekhrun »

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gadgets/0,39029 ... 387,00.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's not so much that the guy claims to be from the future, but how he tried to disrupt the proceedings.
The LHC successfully collided particles at record force earlier this week, a milestone Mr Cole was attempting to disrupt by stopping supplies of Mountain Dew to the experiment's vending machines.
Many of you know of my affinity for Mt. Dew, but this is proof about how great it is. Mt. Dew fuels some of the most brilliant scientists on the planet. I was thinking about cutting back, but now I'm thinking I might need to ramp it up a bit.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Man from the future arrested at the LHC

Post by Freakzilla »

Nekhrun wrote:Mt. Dew fuels some of the most brilliant scientists on the planet.
Many other professions, too.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
lotek

Re: Man from the future arrested at the LHC

Post by lotek »

Mr Cole was seized by Swiss police after CERN security guards spotted him rooting around in bins. He explained that he was looking for fuel for his 'time machine power unit', a device that resembled a kitchen blender.
that sounds familiar!

wait a second Marty is that you ?
Spice is the worm's gonads.