Post by lotek »

Freak wrote:I'd do her
:mrgreen:
Spice is the worm's gonads.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Re: "Kingdom of the Trolls vs. Dune Prequels"

Post by SandChigger »

The trolls continued to attack me even after I dropped the subject, pestering me at Twitter. One of them tried to send me a virus in a link to try to destroy my computer. That makes it a case for the Cyber Crimes Task Force of the FBI. There might also be a good case for libel.
A virus in a link to try to destroy his computer? What the FUCK is the nutter on about now? :roll:

Mentioning the FBI is like his cousin (or was it him?) going on about a "troll hunt" and posting a link to the CIA's world factbook (or whatever it was) on Twitter the other day.

This is where the idiot's censorship of comments works against him: with no public evidence, it's just his word. And I seriously doubt he has the smarts or tech to fake something that the FBI would even take a second look at. (And wouldn't filing a false or fraudulent report be a crime in itself?)

Anyone post a link to a YouTube video or other Flash- or animation-heavy site that could have strained the resources of his computer. He later posts that he's lost contact with friends & family because of comp problems, and says that his machine "has been slowing down and freezing up lately, and the cause has not yet been determined." Sounds like he's got a virus or malware from SOMEWHERE, or his hardware is just getting old. That's assuming that there really is a problem.

Btw, has that fetching illustration of an Internet Troll been at the top of the "Troll Kingdom" post the whole time, or has he edited it in after the fact? Looking at Nekhrun's Sidewiki link was the first I'd noticed it.
TheDukester wrote:Sad and lonely, like I said. And the "science fiction author" at the top of the page now strikes me as more pitiable than funny.

I'm out.
Ah, ya big softie! When they're down is WHEN YOU KICK THEM. :lol: What, you want to give us the bad rep of MERCIFUL TO FALLEN FOES or something?! ;)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

SandChigger wrote:A virus in a link to try to destroy his computer? What the FUCK is the nutter on about now?
In his own world, as always. I think I'm the only person who sent him any links, and they were all just TinyURLs to here. That's a matter of record; anyone could click those links and they'll just end up here.
Sounds like he's got a virus or malware from SOMEWHERE, or his hardware is just getting old. That's assuming that there really is a problem.
Exactly. Likely an old machine, running Windows and using IE6 for a browser. I'd put money down on a bet that says this clown has a computer that is practically choked up with malware, spyware, etc.
Btw, has that fetching illustration of an Internet Troll been at the top of the "Troll Kingdom" post the whole time, or has he edited it in after the fact?
It was added later. It's one of the first pictures that pops up in Google Images under "troll." Yawn. Every 13-year-old in the world was posting that image two years ago.
Ah, ya big softie!
Yeah, I'm going to give him a chance to let it go and drift off into some other drama that only he can see. If he keeps taking shots, though, I reserve the right to once again light him up like a Christmas tree. :)
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandChigger wrote:
The trolls continued to attack me even after I dropped the subject, pestering me at Twitter. One of them tried to send me a virus in a link to try to destroy my computer. That makes it a case for the Cyber Crimes Task Force of the FBI. There might also be a good case for libel.
A virus in a link to try to destroy his computer? What the FUCK is the nutter on about now? :roll:

Mentioning the FBI is like his cousin (or was it him?) going on about a "troll hunt" and posting a link to the CIA's world factbook (or whatever it was) on Twitter the other day.

This is where the idiot's censorship of comments works against him: with no public evidence, it's just his word. And I seriously doubt he has the smarts or tech to fake something that the FBI would even take a second look at. (And wouldn't filing a false or fraudulent report be a crime in itself?)

Btw, has that fetching illustration of an Internet Troll been at the top of the "Troll Kingdom" post the whole time, or has he edited it in after the fact? Looking at Nekhrun's Sidewiki link was the first I'd noticed it.
TheDukester wrote:Sad and lonely, like I said. And the "science fiction author" at the top of the page now strikes me as more pitiable than funny.

I'm out.
Ah, ya big softie! When they're down is WHEN YOU KICK THEM. :lol: What, you want to give us the bad rep of MERCIFUL TO FALLEN FOES or something?! ;)
His browser probably froze and he thinks we did it with our Comp-Fu. Or he saw a link from the malicious url shortener. I'd love it if he tried to send the to the FBI Cyber Task Force. They probably need a good laugh. He added the troll image after the sidewiki popped was added. I can think of a lot of other places that need a Sidewiki now that I think about it. :auto-dirtbike:
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

"SciFiScene: Could be said, a 22-inch sword as a medical instrument would make an excellent rectal probe helping Internet trolls get their heads out..."

The guy is insane in his membrane.

And more talk of violence ... yet we are the "terrorists." Oh, irony, you cruel mistress ...
Last edited by TheDukester on 25 Mar 2010 20:42, edited 1 time in total.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

TheDukester wrote:"SciFiScene: Could be said, a 22-inch sword as a medical instrument would make an excellent rectal probe helping Internet trolls get their heads out..."

They guy is insane in his membrane.

And more talk of violence ... yet we are the "terrorists." Oh, irony, you cruel mistress ...
Those fuckers are insane. How can anyone like those fucking books enough to be violent about it? I can't think of anything any of us have done that comes near that level of (attempted) intimidation.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

We've got comments!

AMAZINGLY, they are all pro-Batshit Insane Guy. What a stunning development!

Also, at least one of them looks to be patently fake.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

TheDukester wrote:We've got comments!

AMAZINGLY, they are all pro-Batshit Insane Guy. What a stunning development!

Also, at least one of them looks to be patently fake.
He also added some Piece of Shit crest. What's up with that guy and all the pictures? That website is awful. Predictable preek arguments in the comments. For awhile I thought the only hits that page was getting were from us.

TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

"I will not name or provide a link in my blog to the forum of the trolls. No free ads for trolls. This is a war. I don't give aid to the enemy."

Absolutely batshit insane.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

TheDukester wrote:"I will not name or provide a link in my blog to the forum of the trolls. No free ads for trolls. This is a war. I don't give aid to the enemy."

Absolutely batshit insane.
Except what I will do is write an unnecessarily long and pissy blog post about them where I insult and mischaracterize their stance on ShitDune.

TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

The word "troll" (or the plural) appears 77 times on that page. SEVENTY-SEVEN.

Comical, considering he doesn't even use it correctly.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

TheDukester wrote:The word "troll" (or the plural) appears 77 times on that page. SEVENTY-SEVEN.

Comical, considering he doesn't even use it correctly.
I think it's idiots like him that renew my interest in talking about how stupid kja and his fans are.
Last edited by Nekhrun on 26 Mar 2010 16:16, edited 1 time in total.

Nebiros

Post by Nebiros »

Why?

I'd actually like you to come around more often. It's been a couple years now, let's see if time has mellowed you any. :)
All you have to do is say my screen name and I'll respond. Currently re-reading God Emperor of Dune.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

"Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!"
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

Dukester, I got your back in all things Dune, but your new avi gives me the creeps.

HBJ
"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
- Carl Sagan

I'm still very proud of The Quarry but … let's face it; in the end the real best way to sign off would have been with a great big rollicking Culture novel.
- Iain Banks
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Hey, that's a powerful example of man-love right there!

I dig that shot, actually ...

Brian: The whitest, dopiest person on the planet trying to look ... I don't know? ... cool, I guess? Maybe? :think:

Kevin: Looks on lovingly, seeing only a giant ATM standing where Brian Herbert should be.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

BH looks like he just made a poopie in the potty for the first time. Kevin looks like he sees a bug in Brian's hair.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
nampigai

Post by nampigai »

I believe, and I expect most readers and viewers believe, that is the year 10,191 AD. Why mislead readers and viewers? The person posting the comment to agree with the Wiki article about it being 20,000 years in Earth's future, based on an Appendix is interesting. The only time I ever attempted to read the Appendix was back in 1968 when I read DUNE for the first time at age 12. I've reread DUNE four times since then, but never bothered to reread the Appendix.
so basicly he's is debating something he knows nothing about. Ofcourse he just makes up his own "truth"!

Don't post links in your comments - he wont accept them.
Do not be quick to reveal judgment. Hidden judgment is often more potent. It can guide reaction whose effects are felt only when too late to divert them.
- Bene Gesserit Advice to Postulants
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

He's a moron and I just told him so in a comment.

And I really don't care whether he posts it or not.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

I'm not sure about other browsers, but Safari's "find" feature will only return 99 or fewer results. I know this because this bozo's never-ending rant now includes more than 100 instances of "troll" or "trolls."

Time to pick a new word, Jim. :roll: :crazy: :naughty:

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I rather prefer this one:

lotek

Post by lotek »

out of curiosity I googled "kingdom of trolls"
I thought maybe this guy is trying to get himself on top of the searches...

here's what I found:

Is that a case of mistaken identity??

:lol: :lol:
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Looks like personal attacks are okay for him but he doesn't like being called out for doing worse than he accuses people here of. Check out his latest post. But remember, if you look at his webpage he'll know your IP address. :crazy:

Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Wow, you guys really got him wound up! I am impressed. Which one of you is the "top troll"?
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Mandy wrote:Wow, you guys really got him wound up! I am impressed. Which one of you is the "top troll"?
Guess. Only one of us ever gets any attention.