Someone with experience of the 'official' forum?

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Re: Someone with experience of the 'official' forum?

Post by Nekhrun »

Omphalos wrote:She is pretty much just a drunk now. You should have heard her back on the old Arrakeen. Talk about fucked in the head.
I remember her from there, but I didn't recall her being quite that crazy until she came here. Those were good times.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Nekhrun wrote:
Omphalos wrote:She is pretty much just a drunk now. You should have heard her back on the old Arrakeen. Talk about fucked in the head.
I remember her from there, but I didn't recall her being quite that crazy until she came here. Those were good times.
I think she lived in Sarajevo or someplace nearby. She ranted a lot about the war there; was always talking about how she hated everyone, especially men. I don't remember her coming off as a drunk, but she was definitely really screwed up. Here she sounded to me like someone who had just kind of given up. Back on Arrakeen I always thought she sounded like someone with big problems controlling rage.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Omphalos wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
I think she lived in Sarajevo or someplace nearby. She ranted a lot about the war there; was always talking about how she hated everyone, especially men. I don't remember her coming off as a drunk, but she was definitely really screwed up. Here she sounded to me like someone who had just kind of given up. Back on Arrakeen I always thought she sounded like someone with big problems controlling rage.
She "harassed" me by email for some time after I "confessed" here that I am lucky to have a much yourger girlfriend and don't like old women. Good times indeed!
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Is not nice what men do is pigs
Men always wanting to see my hoo hoo
Is no nicness like such
Is why I chomp on Hyppo's growler now as such
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

SandChigger wrote:I could still go either way, same person or different.

NFD is supposedly in Florida, IIRC, and HRN/s'mooty/kangamoose/snakeappletree/WeverTF is in Wales.

Loony Toons, wherever.
Yeah, I remember the Welsh guy. For some reason the only thing I clearly remember him typing is the time he went to a new age hippy drop out centre and had a cup of tea with Shirley McClaine.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.