Someone with experience of the 'official' forum?

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Xenu

Someone with experience of the 'official' forum?

Post by Xenu »

http://forum.dunenovels.com/phpBB2/view ... 0579#70579" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Could you please answer me if this guy is like the resident troll or resident lunatic of that forum?

I stumbled across his ramblings and I'm not sure what to think!

His posts are hilarious either way! :lol:
TheDukester

Re: Someone with experience of the 'official' forum?

Post by TheDukester »

Man, that made me realize that I haven't even lurked over there in ages ...

... and it looks like I haven't missed much. Same old band of maladjusted mouth-breathers.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Xenu

Post by Xenu »

Heh, I'm just trying to figure out whether he's a talented troll or an utter lunatic.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

You must mean member "newfacedancer" ... if he is from Wales than he is an utter lunatic in just another guise. If he isn't from Wales ... well ... he reads like a lunatic to me.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
Xenu

Post by Xenu »

Serkanner wrote:You must mean member "newfacedancer" ... if he is from Wales than he is an utter lunatic in just another guise. If he isn't from Wales ... well ... he reads like a lunatic to me.
Yeah that's the guy, sorry, I should have been more clear.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

HE is a fucking nutter. Don't even waste your time reading his posts.

Edit:

Did you click the link in his post?! :laughing:

Click on EMBRACING CONTACT to Beam Up!

WHAT WILL I COME AWAY WITH FROM THE CONFERENCE?

A sense of being understood with other like minded individuals interested in connecting with extraterrestrials.

A better understanding of the opportunities to reconnect with our true extraterrestrial families.

What will YOU come away with from the conference? A MUCH LIGHTER WALLET! :laughing-rolling:
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

SandChigger wrote:HE is a fucking nutter. Don't even waste your time reading his posts.

Edit:

Did you click the link in his post?! :laughing:

Click on EMBRACING CONTACT to Beam Up!

WHAT WILL I COME AWAY WITH FROM THE CONFERENCE?

A sense of being understood with other like minded individuals interested in connecting with extraterrestrials.

A better understanding of the opportunities to reconnect with our true extraterrestrial families.

What will YOU come away with from the conference? A MUCH LIGHTER WALLET! :laughing-rolling:
Ironic that Xenu should ask about this, I guess. :D
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

http://www.webjam.com/snakeappletree" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

same shitheel under discussion, si ?

should be filed under "Threads I think should be deleted Over There",
but:
newfacedancer

Post Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:58 pm Post subject:

The Jewish people were originally refuges from an atomic war in Central Asia. Evidence for this war was found in the plains of Northern India and was also mentioned in the Hindu Scriptures.
I believe the Kabbalah may have originally come from the Pleidades. I met this woman from Western China who said the local people avoid certain mountainous areas because strange things happen in the mountains and sometimes people never return if they go explore them. Some of the mountainous areas are very sacred. I believe the Pleidadians have hidden certain objects throughout the earth. These objects are similar to what the Tibetan Buddhists call Term’s. Term’s are objects that a Tibetan holy person has encoded with information that can only be activated by certain people who can create the right vibrational frequency to activate it.
In a recent dream I had I was in a cave in Bhutan with a friend and we found a stone object in a grotto in the cave. When I came in contact with the object, spiritual energy was transmitted to some of the people at the church that I attend.
During the Soviet Era there is a city in Southern Siberia were the Soviets sent a lot of their top scientists to live and work on devices that enhanced the ability for people to do remote viewing. Through using the machines some of the scientists channeled some of the information about the tomb of a person in central Asia. They were told that the person had come from the Pleidades.
I believe that when the Jews fled central Asia because of the nuclear war that they brought with them sacred knowledge like the Kabbalah.

http://www.risingasone.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
for those who will not set foot in Merritt's Hole-in-the-Web ....

remember, this is the kind of quality poster Merritt wants on the "Official" Dune Forum ....

Xenu: also beware of a real troll, Arnoldo - DO NOT engage this assclown in ANY type of
discussion - ignore him COMPLETELY & FOREVER. also, St. Hyptia of Arrakeen (AKA "Hyppo")
.... and the board admin is a jackass tool loser, as well.

& if you were the one who challenged the nutjob to provide links for his claims,
boy, are you fixin' to get it .... that dude will, in fact, provide more links than a
4chan pedo looking for Captain Picard ....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Xenu

Post by Xenu »

Haha wow, I checked out that site.. Just.. There's no words, only emotes. :crazy:

Oh well, as long as he's not crazy enough to go out and start stabbing people, I guess he's tolerable.

Also Sand Rider, yeah that was me, I decided not to feed his lunacy, I deleted my post.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Wow, Jewish people being refugees from a pre-historic nuclear war... that might just be NFD's craziest post EVER!
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Xenu wrote: Also Sand Rider, yeah that was me, I decided not to feed his lunacy, I deleted my post.
good choice.
Xenu get cookie:

:cookie sm:

A Thing of Eternity wrote:Wow, Jewish people being refugees from a pre-historic nuclear war... that might just be NFD's craziest post EVER!
how is that different from Scientology ?
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
A Thing of Eternity

SandRider wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:Wow, Jewish people being refugees from a pre-historic nuclear war... that might just be NFD's craziest post EVER!
how is that different from Scientology ?
Is it not different? :shock: I know fairly little about Scientology, just enough to know that they're all bat-shit-crazy. Maybe batshitycrazy doesn't even begin to describe them if they believe shit like this...
Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Post by Sandwurm88 »

I'm not saying much more, but let's just say I "know" newfacedancer very well. He's the same guy as "rakis holy nomad" from a while ago and also takes on other names....
lotek

Post by lotek »

Sandwurm88 wrote:I'm not saying much more, but let's just say I "know" newfacedancer very well.
is that good?
Spice is the worm's gonads.
A Thing of Eternity

Are you sure it's the same person - I asked that a while back and I think the general consensus was that they are not the same person.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Sandwurm88 wrote:He's the same guy as "rakis holy nomad" from a while ago and also takes on other names....
Much like your Sole Man personna, nest-paw?
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I could still go either way, same person or different.

NFD is supposedly in Florida, IIRC, and HRN/s'mooty/kangamoose/snakeappletree/WeverTF is in Wales.

Loony Toons, wherever.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:Are you sure it's the same person - I asked that a while back and I think the general consensus was that they are not the same person.
I think they're different, but it riles him up to imply that they're the same so...what's a guy to do? I'm waiting for another return from that crazy what's-her-face who blazed out of here last year. She pops in every so often.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
A Thing of Eternity

Fantomas? I don't remember a crazy "her" around here. :?
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Nekhrun wrote:I'm waiting for another return from that crazy what's-her-face who blazed out of here last year. She pops in every so often.
Yeah! I was thinking just the other day that we're overdue for a drive-by shitfling by the Croaking Croat (or whatever the fuck she is). By several months, in fact. :P
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

I'm guessing it's Arch:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=125" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Drove me absolutely batshit with whatever fucking Martian dialect she was using.
A Thing of Eternity

Ah yes...
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

For a while she was part of the general slobberfest ("NO, is not Sapphic if tongue stay firm in own mouth! Yes, yes, like that Hypposhka!") over at C-H Tabrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, but then....
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

TheDukester wrote:I'm guessing it's Arch:
That's it! I forgot her name, but she never struck me quite as crazy as her last drive-by. That was special.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

She is pretty much just a drunk now. You should have heard her back on the old Arrakeen. Talk about fucked in the head.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!