Questions About Arrakeen

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Questions About Arrakeen

Post by Sandwurm88 »

Okay, I hate Hypatia, and her sidekick, Auliya, but don't know why. I started looking at Dune forums around 2005/2006, and I remember Dreamer of Dune, the Old 'Keen, with Edric in charge, and the old DN, specifically guys like Konman, Tyrant, and TAZ posting regularly there. Okay, so anyways, I was wondering, why, all of a sudden, around late 2007/early 2008, a time when a took a break from posting on Dune internet forums (I had gotten in trouble with police for supposedly vandalizing cars, and got suspended from my school, and was grounded for about half a year), people suddenly hated Hypatia with a passion. I remember at the old 'Keen, everyone seemed to like and respect her: SandChigger, Crysknife, and Freakzilla, and well as the other old-timers there like Baron and Edric. I've heard she somehow became head-admin of old 'Keen, and somehow fucked things all up, like reading PMs and some shit like that. Okay, so my question is... What is the long story?? And is the old 'Keen still up? All I can find is that two-post-per-day forum Sietch Tabr... :roll: :roll:
Crysknife

Re: Questions About Arrakeen

Post by Crysknife »

Arrakeen can be viewed at this link, but it's a read only forum now. Kind of an archive I guess.

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Dune_Forum/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As to Hyp, well, you got most stuff down. We found here to be a first class troll. Maybe some others can give a longer version but that stuff is behind me.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

1. search "Hyppo" here and @T(A)U
2. read all those threads
3. ????
4. no profit involved in this endeavor ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Long story short:

Crotch rot and lack of sex make people do crazy things. Since she had her head up her ass, it didn't take long for the first to get into her brain.

I think she's finally died.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

That bitch'll never die. Never. She could not abide the thought that her very existence would no longer vex her enemies. Plus, shes a goblin, and those things live forever.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Sandwurm88 wrote: I had gotten in trouble with police for supposedly vandalizing cars, and got suspended from my school, and was grounded for about half a year.
This sounds like a more interesting story than what that cow did. How can you supposedly vandalize cars? That doesn't exactly sound like a denial.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Was just going to let that one pass by without comment (since he so obviously wanted commentary), but if the suspension and grounding were related, others were evidently convinced of his involvement/guilt, no? Or were they separate incidents?
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

oughta be proof enough that Wurm ain't Sloey ....

The Sloe Man woulda told us about blowin' up cars
(w/ sadistic grilfreind inside ....)
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandChigger wrote:Was just going to let that one pass by without comment (since he so obviously wanted commentary), but if the suspension and grounding were related, others were evidently convinced of his involvement/guilt, no? Or were they separate incidents?
Oh, I'm certain he's guilty and that if he's not currently grounded for something he should be.

I just like hearing excuses. I keep a folder of them that I've received from people.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Sandwurm88 wrote:Okay, I hate Hypatia, and her sidekick, Auliya, but don't know why.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Post by Sandwurm88 »

Dammit, y'all got me, that was just a plea for the attention I so desperately crave :P :P :P !!!! Vandalization was basically taking hood-ornaments off of Jaguars in an upscale town near were I live. I don't have any excuses, I did it basically because my friends were there and doing stupid stuff often impresses people. Hey, beats me!! The cops somehow found out and told my school who got kinda douche-y about it, and I argued that it happened off school grounds and off school time, and that it was only a misdeamenor, not something serious, but hey, what the hell, they didn't care.

Anyways, why did Edric give Hypatia the new admin-ship instead of Crysknife or Freakzilla who were already co-moderators or whatever? And, I believe they may've had more posts..?
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Wurm wrote: taking hood-ornaments off of Jaguars

I am the SandRider, and I endorse this statement.

also : be sure to scrape all down the side of the ostentatious display of vulgar wealth
with the said busted-off hood ornament. then spray paint "Children starve in Haiti"
on the trunk ....
ImageImage

Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Post by Sandwurm88 »

^^^ Dammit, I can never tell if this guy is serious or joking....or drunk...?
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Sandwurm88 wrote:^^^ Dammit, I can never tell if this guy is serious or joking....or drunk...?
He is.

SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

Nekhrun wrote:
Sandwurm88 wrote:^^^ Dammit, I can never tell if this guy is serious or joking....or drunk...?
He is.
:shock: All at the same time?!?
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SadisticCynic wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
He is.
Was there ever any doubt?

Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Nekhrun wrote:
SadisticCynic wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
He is.
Was there ever any doubt?
:lol:
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
Bijaz

Post by Bijaz »

Ah, the memories...

Check out the Hoary Tales section on Chig's blog :D
They may take yairrrr Frreedom, but they ken nivverrrr take yairrrr Duuuunnne!
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Christ Almighty, where do I fucking START? Hyppo is just an atrocity, but in her diseased mind, it all went wrong when I used the following tasteful picture in my sig at Arrakeen. It all went wrong after that, apparently. Retarded turd.

"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

So that's the photo that got her marquee sized knickers in a twisted. It's a little cheeky, but there's no crime in showing off a well turned out rump.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Ah, yes, the Bumcheeks of Doom! :lol:

WARNING! KJA-STYLE SELF-PLUG IN THE TUBE:
Bijaz wrote:Ah, the memories...

Check out the Hoary Tales section on Chig's blog :D
I've just updated the 'ware on the fanfic blog (and fixed the layout's annoying rightward bloat), so if anyone wants to post some Dune-related fanfic, let me know. (If you just want to get an account to play around with using WordPress, that's okay, too.)
Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Post by Sandwurm88 »

Wow, I remember that CL avatar from a while ago...Dude, you keep on coming up with nastier and nastier ones, that'll be hard to top. And the Lady Gaga one is just typical, that chick probably does some mad freaky stuff in bed.

On topic stuff-It seems 'Paysha had left DN as well and is only present in her own god-awful three member forum.