Awfulness that deserves its own thread

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

TheDukester

Awfulness that deserves its own thread

Post by TheDukester »

I know we have a Twitter thread, but this is just so outrageous that it's deserving of more of a spotlight.

Thousands upon thousands of people are dead in Haiti. It's a disaster that's difficult to even comprehend. Here's Kevin J. Anderson's thoughts:

What could possibly possess someone to think that a terrible loss of life in another part of the world is the time for some American political commentary? It just stuns me that someone could be so incredibly stupid.

I've gone way beyond resenting Kevin J. Anderson for trying to destroy Dune for his own personal gain. I honestly, truly think is a completely awful person. I hate him with every fiber of my being, and "hate" is not a word I toss around casually. I wish for bad things to happen to him; I really do.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Awfulness that deserves its own thread

Post by Freakzilla »

I can't see the image, what did he say?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

"Waiting for some angry Republican to blame Obama for the earthquake in Haiti."

Sadly, much of the political commentary on cable here will not be any less parochial.

HBJ
"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
- Carl Sagan

I'm still very proud of The Quarry but … let's face it; in the end the real best way to sign off would have been with a great big rollicking Culture novel.
- Iain Banks
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

What a dork.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Apjak

Post by Apjak »

Awful indeed, but for historical purposes, can't we merge this into "Twitter Wars"? You know, for the n00bs.
I don't think the author should make the reader do that much work - Kevin J. Anderson
We think we've updated 'Dune' for a modern readership without dumbing it down.- Brian Herbert
There’s an unwritten compact between you and the reader. If someone enters a bookstore and sets down hard earned money(energy) for your book, you owe that person some entertainment and as much more as you can give. - Frank Herbert
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

I didn't want it to get lost on page 90-whatever of a gigantic thread.

This is pure evil; it deserves a bigger stage.

Of course, this isn't my site. If FZ or another admin wants to merge it, I won't say a word.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Apjak

Post by Apjak »

Just so that somewhere there is an archive of all the diarrhea of the mouth/keyboard (does he dictahike the twitter updates?). We can't have him denying it, and for those who don't understand how we got to our level of Jacurutu vitriol "Twitter Wars" is a place one can take a small version of that journey.
They denyed us the Hajj
I don't think the author should make the reader do that much work - Kevin J. Anderson
We think we've updated 'Dune' for a modern readership without dumbing it down.- Brian Herbert
There’s an unwritten compact between you and the reader. If someone enters a bookstore and sets down hard earned money(energy) for your book, you owe that person some entertainment and as much more as you can give. - Frank Herbert
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Never forgive, never forget.
~Pink Snowman
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

TheDukester wrote:I didn't want it to get lost on page 90-whatever of a gigantic thread.

This is pure evil; it deserves a bigger stage.
Agreed. This goes well beyond his other tweets. This gives you a real insight into just how this guy thinks. He cannot comprehend the suffering that Haiti will face for generations because of this. He wants to turn this tragedy into a cute little post to let you know where he stands politically. I'm no Republican, but I find this comment beyond ignorant.

Truly disgusting. I'm sure he got a chuckle out of it for all of his dim-witted supporters.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

This is far below partisan politics.

It's just bad taste. He is a disgrace to the human race. To all living things, to plants even. He shouldn't be seen in the same room with a cactus.
~Pink Snowman
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Freakzilla wrote:This is far below partisan politics.

It's just bad taste. He is a disgrace to the human race. To all living things, to plants even. He shouldn't be seen in the same room with a cactus.
He's got no empathy at all, this must be some kind of disorder. He should probably be locked away from the rest of humanity before he he acts out on his narcissistic impulses.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Nekhrun wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:This is far below partisan politics.

He's got no empathy at all, this must be some kind of disorder. He should probably be locked away from the rest of humanity before he he acts out on his narcissistic impulses.
Psychosis. He's certainly delusional. :snooty:
~Pink Snowman
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Nekhrun wrote:He's got no empathy at all, this must be some kind of disorder.
Truth.

All kidding aside, it's more obvious than ever: the man is fucked up in his head. He's honestly, truly messed up.

+++++

Sidebar: perhaps that's a central reason as to why is writing is so uninspiring and devoid of any meaning? He can't empathize or sympathize with other human beings; ergo, he "creates" (I use the term loosely) characters who can't, either. So it's all just plot-plot-plot, mechanical A-to-B chronology, and over-the-top pew-pew-pew! action scenes. Those mean more to him than other people.

What a truly awful person.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Appalling.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

I've started an Amazon discussion:

http://tinyurl.com/yz9gwhp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And I see Chiggie has blogged about it; I will do the same soon. Anyone want to post about it on the Facebook page? I'd rather not join that group.

I'll be spreading the word anywhere I can think of. I encourage others to do the same.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

And he's already retreating ...

http://twitter.com/TheKJA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What a piece of work he is.
Harq al Ada

Post by Harq al Ada »

he's right. Pat Roberts already kinda went there. Not Obama but if they had stayed French slaves and not signed a pact with the devil none of this would have happened.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/13 ... 2717.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

Well Roberts is crazy anyhow...I havn't listened to that blow hard ever. It is physcos like him that give Christians a bad name. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

So he's saying lets preemptively point fingers at the finger pointers who indiscriminately point fingers at finger pointers?

Is this the plot teaser for HELLHOLE?
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

I think it's an early look at Book 2 ...

... HELLHOLE: The Finger-Pointing
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

SMELLHOLE: THE FINGER'S FOR SPINNING ON!

Eeeew. :shock:
lotek

Post by lotek »

TheDukester wrote:I think it's an early look at Book 2 ...

... HELLHOLE: The Finger-Pointing
SandChigger wrote:SMELLHOLE: THE FINGER'S FOR SPINNING ON!

Eeeew. :shock:
how about merging these two?

Smellhole: the finger points(and shoots)

we're getting a new insight into the hack's little mind, and it's not a pretty sight :mrgreen: and :puke:
Spice is the worm's gonads.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

wow.

and was just saying, like, yesterday, how this asshole is a lock for some
foolishness every week or so.

@Keith: the internet is not your friend.

in fairness, my first evil thought upon hearing "Port-au-Prince is destroyed"
was "how could they tell ?"; my more compassionate side later saw the
silver-lining - rebuild from the fucking ground up, the whole nation. Everybody
pony up, I figure $6 trillion should bring 'em in line with the modern world.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

TheDukester wrote:I've started an Amazon discussion:

http://tinyurl.com/yz9gwhp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And I see Chiggie has blogged about it; I will do the same soon. Anyone want to post about it on the Facebook page? I'd rather not join that group.

I'll be spreading the word anywhere I can think of. I encourage others to do the same.
I just spread the word across Facebook groups.
This just in: kja tweets about the terrible earthquake in Haiti: "Waiting for some angry Republican to blame Obama for the earthquake in Haiti.

This man is mentally ill. Now in an effort to justify his idiocy he writes: "I meant to highlight very unclassy fingerpointing been going on for months.Work together for the good of country, for Pete's sake."

By doing what exactly you idiot? Doing the same thing, or taking one of the biggest natural disasters in history for some sick little jab at people you don't like.

Reminds me your use of the word Talifan. What a terrible human being.
He's tried to justify what he did by avoiding any type of responsibility. Man I hate that fucker.

Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

yet more proof that he visits our site. Hi Kevvy!
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus