Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

lotek

death by chewing gum

Post by lotek »

Spice is the worm's gonads.
inhuien

Re: death by chewing gum

Post by inhuien »

That was more unbelievable than the Big Foot story. Chewy Semtex is chewy.
lotek

Post by lotek »

inhuien wrote:That was more unbelievable than the Big Foot story. Chewy Semtex is chewy.
liquid semtex is liquid :)

And what do you mean unbelievable?
:lol:
smugetsu

Post by smugetsu »

Hmmm...literally only looked at the picture, said "I don't get it" and moved on. Didn't realize you had to make clicky on the picture for the thread to make sense... :oops:

Well, that isn't the most jacked up thing I've ever heard of...or seen, for that matter. While I was in college I saw some pics of a marine who bit down on a blasting cap on a dare. Messy, and he survived, but...I'm not sure he really wanted to after that.

And where can one buy that tasty looking Semtex beverage? Don't think we have it around these parts.
trang

Post by trang »

That sure is bad advertisment for other students at that polytechnic school. If one of their own mistakes citric acid for explosives. Doesn't seem like they would be in similar packages to cause that big of a mistake.
Curious to what the "unidentified substance" that was the explosive. :shock:
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

lotek

Post by lotek »

smugetsu wrote:And where can one buy that tasty looking Semtex beverage? Don't think we have it around these parts.
they sell it in the Czech Republic, I think the levels of caffeine and shit don't allow it to be sold in other countries :)

edit
thought I'd posted that link but hadn't
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semtex_%28drink%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lotek

Post by lotek »

smugetsu wrote:Hmmm...literally only looked at the picture, said "I don't get it" and moved on. Didn't realize you had to make clicky on the picture for the thread to make sense... :oops:
yeah I never know wether I should warn people at the risk of appearing patronizing, or risk a massive post fail by saying nothing...
smugetsu

Post by smugetsu »

lotek wrote:yeah I never know wether I should warn people at the risk of appearing patronizing, or risk a massive post fail by saying nothing...
Don't stoop to our level! :)