Truly a hero

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

lotek

Re: Truly a hero

Post by lotek »

SandChigger wrote:Hmmm....

The tech involved is definitely cool, but I kinda have to be a party pooper and object to the subject matter. :(

This is exactly the sort of thing that dim fuckwits like that Pusster Dillfucker or Byron on a bad day will cite as vague threats on The Hacks Twain's lives. :roll:

When dealing with morons of the caliber we're talking about, it doesn't help to feed their fantasies and get them all worked up.

Ah well.

(And you all do realize that the thing is totally unrealistic, right? I mean, the fucker would have had the IC recorder on as he rode and would have kept talking even after his head was off! :laughing: )
Omphalos wrote:I agree. This goes too far. Not only is this very distasteful, but its exactly the kind of thing that the KJA-suck-muffins will get a lot of mileage over. That's too high a cost. Keep them rambling about the same old shit, I say. Don't give them a new arrow to add to their quiver.

yeah I suppose you're right, the preeqs by definition are incapable of understanding the tongue in cheek argument, wether they are too stupid for that or they pretend they are to play the martyr doesn't make ant difference in the end...
Spice is the worm's gonads.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Sorry, Tleszer. :(

But if you could do one with The Hack out dictahiking somewhere (remember, the emphasis is on DIC) and have a meteor come in and Tunguska the fucker into a molecular layer spread over several square kilometers, I'm there for it! Will even bring the popcorn & beer! :D

Since I don't know anyone who could drop a rock on the muthuh from space, not even a totally impaired idiot like Prester Dilly could construe hoping or praying for it to happen as constituting a serious threat on KJA's miserable life. :roll:

Oh ... wait ... there's that Branson guy, isn't there? With that flying thingy? Anyone know him? :laughing:
lotek

Post by lotek »

you mean that guy?
Richard Branson(that guy that has so much money he needs to do ridiculous stunts endangering his life to give meaning to a life of luxury? :) )

(he even was mocked in that episode of the Simpsons http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Can%27t_Buy_Me_Love" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

I have edited out the offending links.

The only reason I went with the "katana" one is because the first one ended up be a sniper that just made me sick and I figured that the katana was too unrealistic to be taken seriously. However, I realized when I posted it that it was probably over the line and I apologize.

And now, for everyone's amusement...

:orcs-buttshake: :orcs-buttshake: :banana-explosion: :orcs-buttshake: :orcs-buttshake:
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Green tushie! :D

Maybe we could get Cameron to drop one of his "Dances with Smurfcats" floaty mountains on KJA? :P