American Justice

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Ampoliros

American Justice

Post by Ampoliros »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/2 ... 30037.html

So now I'm going to have to move my coffee maker out of my kitchen...
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Re: American Justice

Post by Eyes High »

Dang! :shock:
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

That's just stupid. I'm sure he'll got off (they just have to investigate is all) because he really did nothing illegal. Except his roommates are saying he may have been drinking the night before, or been drunk, which may not sit will with he police but really doesn't bother me. He was in his own home, so anyone peeking are the real perverts.

And yeah, bad that there's a bus stop across the street, but this supposedly happened after 8:00AM and kids go to school before 7:00AM, right? And who cares. It's just prudish to consider someone naked as a sexual crime. I saw people naked when I was a kid, and it didn't bother me. Nudity doesn't equate to sexuality.
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

Abdul|10.21.09 @ 1:55PM|#

Ok, I'm not saying Williamson is a pervert, but I have experienced what the police accused Williamson of doing.

I stayed a buddy's place and all night long, some Teenager next door used a flashlight to project silouettes of his junk on my bedroom wall. He would also flash the light into the window so when I got up to cover the window or see what was going on I got a good view of his junk.

I asked my friend about it the next day, and it turned out that the kid was "developmentally disabled" and the whole neighborhood complained about his reverse peeping-tom act.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

I heard about that. I hope the two cutting across his yard get charged with trespassing.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

the woman who filed the complaint is a cop's wife so I doubt it.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

Not saying he was in the wrong...because he was in his house, but one thing that would have helped to prevent this whole thing would be to have blinds or curtains on the windows.

I mean it wasn't like he was shaking his thing at people was it so it still baffles me how they could have arrested him to begin with. :think:

EDITED to add:

I remember years ago I use to drive this little boy to school (he went to the deaf school and his parents didn't want him to live at the school so they paid me to drive him two hours one way back and forth every school day) Well on the way there I would pass this certain house and one day I happened to glance over toward it and in the door way stood this man shaking his thing. I couldn't believe what I had saw. :o I thought I must have imagined it. ( I was going 60 mph) Well the next day I looked (yes I admit I looked) and sure enough he was standing in his door way with his hand down there. After that I just made sure I didn't look toward that house when I passed by.

Now if the guy in the article had been doing something like that, then yeah...maybe arrest him, but just walking around in his own house...I don't see the cause. Like I said earlier, he could invest in some blinds to cover the windows and that should satisfy everone involved. But it would be interesting to see how this played out.
Last edited by Eyes High on 24 Oct 2009 00:29, edited 1 time in total.
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Heh. I lived in Fairfax for years.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

Read through all the comments and viewed a few other pages on it, so there's discrepancies in reporting that are attributed to either the woman or the man.

It was either at 5:30AM, which makes me wonder why the woman took her kid out that early. Or 8:30AM, which is way too late to supposedly take your kid to the bus stop.

The child was either a boy or a girl.

The parent and child either cut across the lawn, or used a path between houses that is public.

She's either overly-offended or, as she says, the man followed them from window to window showing off his junk.

So one or both are lying.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Meh.

Now if he had tied his junk to a helium-filled balloon and was jumping around screaming about a small boy being on it and had called the police himself, then there would be a story here.

;)
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Eyes High wrote: I remember years ago I use to drive this little boy to school (he went to the deaf school and his parents didn't want him to live at the school so they paid me to drive him two hours one way back and forth every school day) Well on the way there I would pass this certain house and one day I happened to glance over toward it and in the door way stood this man shaking his thing. I couldn't believe what I had saw. :o I thought I must have imagined it. ( I was going 60 mph) Well the next day I looked (yes I admit I looked) and sure enough he was standing in his door way with his hand down there. After that I just made sure I didn't look toward that house when I passed by.
Why, wasb't he your type? :D

Why is it the people who tend to whip it out usually look revolting?
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Anyway, this reminds me of a woman who used to live in the flat across the alleyway from the flat I used to share a few years ago. We used to think she watched us showering in the morning so we used to open the blinds and switch the light on just to wind her up.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

chanilover wrote:
Eyes High wrote: I remember years ago I use to drive this little boy to school (he went to the deaf school and his parents didn't want him to live at the school so they paid me to drive him two hours one way back and forth every school day) Well on the way there I would pass this certain house and one day I happened to glance over toward it and in the door way stood this man shaking his thing. I couldn't believe what I had saw. :o I thought I must have imagined it. ( I was going 60 mph) Well the next day I looked (yes I admit I looked) and sure enough he was standing in his door way with his hand down there. After that I just made sure I didn't look toward that house when I passed by.
Why, wasb't he your type? :D

Why is it the people who tend to whip it out usually look revolting?
They are the ones who have the hardest time getting people to look otherwise.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
trang

Post by trang »

riDICulous.....:) Mans home is his castle, if your walking thru yards and ya eye spy something sticking out, well just go on about your business.

The guy wasnt at his door yelling for them to check his junk out or anything, appears just left his window open or what not.
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

trang

Post by trang »

OBTW, Eyes, wicked looking Vamp Avatar.. never was into the undead and all that stuff, but looks neat:) maybe there is a little goth inside all of us? who knows:)
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."