What is a troll?

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

KJA Special Forces

What is a troll?

Post by KJA Special Forces »

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

I keep being called a troll but I have done none of these things.
"I always had this non-stop drive. I had to keep sending stories out and every once in awhile I'd get something accepted or get the little trickle of positive feedback. " KJA
lotek

Re: What is a troll?

Post by lotek »

AND saving me the hassle of creating a post dedicated, nice!

your quote on the definition of a troll is just perfect since it's where I got the pic from...

I like you you're funny :mrgreen:
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Trolling is also when someone spreads falsehoods in a forum. The falsehood here being your affiliation with KJASF. We have good reason to believe that that's what you're doing.

There is a way you can prove us wrong though. Start getting those Special People you talked about to start registering here. I look forward to it.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
KJA Special Forces

Drunken Idaho wrote:Trolling is also when someone spreads falsehoods in a forum. The falsehood here being your affiliation with KJASF. We have good reason to believe that that's what you're doing.

There is a way you can prove us wrong though. Start getting those Special People you talked about to start registering here. I look forward to it.
I have spread no falsehood.

My KJA team is not interested in the invasion you speak of. I had thought they would be, but most of them say just leave them alone and they will leave us alone. I do not think they are wrong for most of you people seem really nice. They even told me to stop posting here and stop telling them about what KJASF is doing. Actually Kevin himself became involved with the discussion and again asked for polite communication when dealing with hostile people.

Kevin is a true peace keeper. So I asked that if I did not give out sectret information and simply continue a polite form of communication going there was nothing wrong with that.

So you guys all think Im someone else then I say. The options have been swordmaster, chanilover, and cooney, and slooey?

Maybe all of those people are the same person....
"I always had this non-stop drive. I had to keep sending stories out and every once in awhile I'd get something accepted or get the little trickle of positive feedback. " KJA
lotek

Post by lotek »

yeah they're Becca really i'm sure of it now...

anyway if you stop your personal attacks and you resume a normal attitude to discussion maybe you can sleep on the doormat :)
KJA Special Forces

I have made no personal attacks only identified a person who seems to spend his entire life attacking my personal Idol. And I have not attacked him in any personal way.
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

KJA Special Forces wrote: My KJA team is not interested in the invasion you speak of.
Convenient.
KJA Special Forces wrote: So you guys all think Im someone else then I say. The options have been swordmaster, chanilover, and cooney, and slooey?

Maybe all of those people are the same person....
The Chanilover thing was a joke, referring to your supposed liking of Ms. Britney Spears. Chanilover is a fan.

There's no way you're Sloeman. You've already demonstrated more English skills and intelligence (strangely enough) then he's ever shown.

And who the heck is cooney?
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Gerry Cooney? The guy who fought Larry Holmes for the heavyweight title in the '80s?

"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Well, I suppose if I got knocked-out a lot in my lifetime, I might enjoy Keith's work as well.
lotek

Post by lotek »

Drunken Idaho wrote:Well, I suppose if I got knocked-out a lot in my lifetime, I might enjoy Keith's work as well.
hey don't ever say that again even for a laugh, even a retired boxing turnip would churn at that thought :puke:
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Rudy, you're going to have to figure out some way to prove that you are in fact
what you claim to be, a member of Keith's secret site. Since it's secret and all,
that may be difficult.

at first, I assumed you were one of us doing a "sockpuppet" - look that up for yourself -
and so expected to see a flood of faux-trolling posts. If it was done poorly, "KJA is the
greatest, you people suck", well that's just boring and full of fail. If done well, satirically
and with clever humor, it's good times.

you seem to be neither.

if you are a SockTroll, you suck.

if you are honest, and all this Keith-the-Leader stuff is legitimate, well, you're
one fucked up individual. Has Keith tried to make you all wear blue jogging suits ?

so either way, this just isn't working out.

(ps, Die in a Fire)
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

:text-+1:

Lamest troll ever.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
KJA Special Forces

Thanks guys. I am not sure how to prove it to you. Maybe I will take a photo of myself wearing a KJA FAN BOY shirt.

Like the one The duckster wears
lotek

Post by lotek »

well I have a slightly different suggestion as to where you can stick that shirt, being a brown nose professional you should have no difficulty finding that special place :lol: :lol:

so when are you going to defend your case in a normal and rational way BTW?
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

screenshots of the KJASF site would go a long way ....
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Completely Lame Troll wrote:Like the one my hero, TheDukester, wears
Uh huh. Whatever.

Not even you are stupid enough to misunderstand that you're looking at a screenshot captured from Keith's sad "buy my stuff!" page. And that the writing on the shirt is strictly Photoshop.

Oh, God ... are you that stupid?
KJA Special Forces

I know you photoshoped the SUCKS in there.

Its a cool shirt though, I plan to order one when I get my next pay check

Thanks for being more and more nice every new post. Im wearing you down Duckster
lotek

Post by lotek »

yeah right
KJA Special Forces

lotek wrote:yeah right

Its true. Duckster cannot maintain his hate because deep down he is a nice guy.

Also, I WILL get that shirt.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

KJA Special Forces wrote:

Duckster cannot maintain his hate because deep down he is a nice guy.
ohh, you poor, innocent, ignorant child !
ImageImage

KJA Special Forces

SandRider wrote:

Im pretty sure you are also a nice guy. That might just be that I dop not actually understand your insults, as they are too over my head.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

If you want to defend your "great author" I suggest you start doing so. Otherwise I will treat you as a troll too, and that will be the end of it.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
KJA Special Forces

Freakzilla wrote:If you want to defend your "great author" I suggest you start doing so. Otherwise I will treat you as a troll too, and that will be the end of it.
I have tried to. In a few threads. I will keep doing so. Maybe you guys will change my mind in the end.
lotek

Post by lotek »

if you had one to start with...
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

SandRider wrote:

Im pretty sure you are also a nice guy. That might just be that I dop not actually understand your insults, as they are too over my head.
I can assure you that I am not a nice guy.

if we were having this "discussion" in a bar,
I would have already drug you outside,
kicked you under a pickup truck, and
been back inside working on another drink.
ImageImage