We found you!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: We found you!

Post by Freakzilla »

I've moved on to The Military Channel.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

History Channel Japan was hysterical a few months back, in the early summer, when they did a special on the Nazi UFO connection and Hitler's interest in psychic phenomena, etc. :lol:

Anyway, back on topic.

So, KJA Special Fartsers: go tell your glorious but stupid & talent-free "leader" that I have ONE account on Twitter and ONLY ONE, and that's ALL I'VE EVER HAD. TehKJA and variations thereof WERE NOT ME.

Go get a clue already. Or maybe a brain first? :roll:

(yawn)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
KJA Special Forces

Post by KJA Special Forces »

Mr. Chig

I like the way you make your points. You seem like a resasonable fellow. I think you are just a tad jelous of KJA and his talent, that is why you spend you life poorly trying to slander him and his family.
"I always had this non-stop drive. I had to keep sending stories out and every once in awhile I'd get something accepted or get the little trickle of positive feedback. " KJA
lotek

Post by lotek »

KJA Special Forces wrote:In case you do not know of our existence, we do know of yours.

Your message board has been identified as the main source of the cyber terrorist activities occurring around our great leader Kevin J Anderson. Now that we have found you, our members will be joining your community to take a stand for a great author and visionary. We will fight back all of the slander and pathetic attempts to discredit Kevin.

We are the KJA special forces and I am one of the senior members. Our task is to speak out to those who attempt to discredit and slander Kevin and his works.

We are also quite sure that one of your members has impersonated Kevin on various occasions and we are tracking IP addresses and very close to discovering this person’s true identity. We know he frequents this message board.
hey that was funny!

do it again do it again do it again!!
Spice is the worm's gonads.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Jealous... of the ability to do what? Write extremely sub-par fiction?
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Obviously!
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.
Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Post by Sandwurm88 »

Hey, KJASF guy!! Get a life, man, seriously. You obviously suck so fucking bad at this. "The Great Leader" ?!! Really?! You expect us to eat this shit up?? Dude, you're fucking retarded. Get a life. Seriously. You got banned. Your bed was made. Lay in it, socially retarded person.

Oh yeah, and:

तुम जाहिर है यह देख कर जा रहे हैं. अपना समय, तलवारों के मालिक बर्बाद मत करो तुम खो

Suck it, fucktard.
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

KJA Special Forces wrote: I am simple
:lol:
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
trang

Post by trang »

I seem to miss these kinds of exchanges for whatever reason, timing I guess, anyway. I pretty much guessed this person was not what it claims to be, by the following:

"Your Board has been Identified?
"I am a Senior member of the KJA Loonies?"
"We know who SandChigger is"

All these demand that you have had lengthy time using the Internet, yet you claim to just have started using it? so to whomever you are, were, am, it...

No need to respond or defend.

You can Like (lick?) KJA all you want, swallow all his other fiction to your deep desire.

Inconclusion, someone above said it best I think.....

:::YAAAAWWWWWNNNN:::::
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Here's this guy's My Space page. It was created in the last few weeks, but this Canuk rapper sure doesn't sound like a Baltimoron writer, does he?

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Nebiros

Post by Nebiros »

So a member of the KJA special forces, You want a KJA prize start defending his crap NOW! To the other members of Jacurutu: Sorry but I'm just excited that I can FINALLY grill somebody who actually likes Sandworms of Dune.

Here we go:

Although I'm no longtime fan of KJA and have not even heard of him until reading the New Dune books, I had no grudge against him. In fact I did not have any issue with the New Dune novels (I actually liked the House series) or any other books he wrote until Sandworms of Dune. It's because of this stupid crap of an ending that I am here on Jacurutu hating on KJA as well as Brian.

Defend Sandworms of Dune as an excellent piece of literature that will be cherished for decades to come. I'd like to see you try because I don't think you can. It was the Deus ex machina! Norma the Oracle of Time taking the Evermind Omnius away to a parallel universe! What a terrible way to wrap up the much loved Dune saga.

Is this REALLY what Frank Herbert had in mind? Or are you going to tell me that Brian Herbert wrote the ending and not KJA?!
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Nebiros wrote:So a member of the KJA special forces, You want a KJA prize start defending his crap NOW! To the other members of Jacurutu: Sorry but I'm just excited that I can FINALLY grill somebody who actually likes Sandworms of Dune.
No such luck, nebby.
Omphalos wrote:Here's this guy's My Space page. It was created in the last few weeks, but this Canuk rapper sure doesn't sound like a Baltimoron writer, does he?
"Sauga Canada"
Wasn't SM from Mississauga? Toronto area for sure. The first song on the list has an icon featuring a dude with a (you guessed it) samurai sword. Doesn't take a prime computation to crack this case.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Drunken Idaho wrote:
Nebiros wrote:So a member of the KJA special forces, You want a KJA prize start defending his crap NOW! To the other members of Jacurutu: Sorry but I'm just excited that I can FINALLY grill somebody who actually likes Sandworms of Dune.
No such luck, nebby.
Omphalos wrote:Here's this guy's My Space page. It was created in the last few weeks, but this Canuk rapper sure doesn't sound like a Baltimoron writer, does he?
"Sauga Canada"
Wasn't SM from Mississauga? Toronto area for sure. The first song on the list has an icon featuring a dude with a (you guessed it) samurai sword. Doesn't take a prime computation to crack this case.
There's no shortage of douchebags out there who think they are samurai warriors or modern, suburban ninja. I think the Franklin Mint sold a ton of those fake swords, and those mall shops that sold them alongside pewter dragons with kaleidoscopic crystal eyes seemed to be all the rage for a while, at least in the redneckier zip codes. I also think there's a pic of SM floating around here somewhere. He was a white guy with a Latin wife. Don't think that was him. Could be wrong though.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Mr. Teg

Post by Mr. Teg »

"We" Found You!
Zip!
Come!
You too can be a KSF member!
KEVIN'S SPECIAL FELLATIO
Last edited by Mr. Teg on 23 Sep 2009 05:11, edited 1 time in total.
CHOAM
Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
Brian, Kevin & Byron :? :cylon101: :roll: The HLP
E. LeGuille

Post by E. LeGuille »

Mr. Teg wrote:"We" Found You!
Zip!
Come! You too can be a KSF member!
KEVIN'S SPECIAL FELLATIO
I looked at that site's smiley list. Wow :P
Long Live the Fighters.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

KJA Special Forces wrote:Mr. Chig
Why so formal, Mr AssSuck?
I like the way you make your points.
Oh goody, a new fan...
You seem like a resasonable fellow.
...who is either completely clueless or who can't really read English. :laughing:
I think...
Not bloody likely, if you're a fan of KJA! :P
you are just a tad jelous of KJA and his talent, that is why you spend you life poorly trying to slander him and his family.
Nah. Get a new line. :roll:

Even at my most mediocre I am far better at what I do than he is at what he does. Sure, my name is little recognized, and I have no illusions of ever being rich, but at least I'm content with who and what I am. I have no need or reason to feel jealousy toward an ultimately insignificant "talent" like KJA's. :D
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh, and by the way, if you really ARE a Pakistani, you represent just one more data point on my charts. Thanks! :D

You know, the ones that say that poor native-speaker readers and foreign learners of English tend to like KJA's books a lot more than the average.

And are you also a wannabe writer? THAT would be just too perfect a correlation! :laughing:

[read in Indian accent] So, tell me my friend, are you still liking me so much now? :laughing-rolling:
KJA Special Forces

Ronald Craig - I like your style
"I always had this non-stop drive. I had to keep sending stories out and every once in awhile I'd get something accepted or get the little trickle of positive feedback. " KJA
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

KJA Special Forces wrote:Ronald Craig - I like your style
If you find it necessary to call out one of my member's real names, it seems only fair you give us your real name.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
KJA Special Forces

I am a KJA Special Forces agent, there for have no name.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

KJA Special Forces wrote:I am a KJA Special Forces agent, there for have no name.
Then I suggest you stop using my member's real names.
~Pink Snowman
Mr. Teg

Post by Mr. Teg »

KJA Special Forces wrote:I am a KJA Special Forces agent, there for have no name.
Exactly! No name. Kevin's bitch!

"Damn Q&A!"
"I need to take the edge off."
"Come here bitch."

CHOAM
Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
Brian, Kevin & Byron :? :cylon101: :roll: The HLP
KJA Special Forces

Sure you can call me Kevin's bitch. Its not really an insult at all. I would rather be a great author's bitch, then you are as Sandchigger's bitch.
lotek

Post by lotek »

Spice is the worm's gonads.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

KJA Special Forces wrote:Sure you can call me Kevin's bitch. Its not really an insult at all. I would rather be a great author's bitch, then you are as Sandchigger's bitch.

there you go, Rudy, that's better !!
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008