We found you!

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

KJA Special Forces

We found you!

Post by KJA Special Forces »

In case you do not know of our existence, we do know of yours.

Your message board has been identified as the main source of the cyber terrorist activities occurring around our great leader Kevin J Anderson. Now that we have found you, our members will be joining your community to take a stand for a great author and visionary. We will fight back all of the slander and pathetic attempts to discredit Kevin.

We are the KJA special forces and I am one of the senior members. Our task is to speak out to those who attempt to discredit and slander Kevin and his works.

We are also quite sure that one of your members has impersonated Kevin on various occasions and we are tracking IP addresses and very close to discovering this person’s true identity. We know he frequents this message board.
"I always had this non-stop drive. I had to keep sending stories out and every once in awhile I'd get something accepted or get the little trickle of positive feedback. " KJA
Drunken Idaho

Re: We found you!

Post by Drunken Idaho »

I welcome you. Keep it civil, and perhaps we can reasonably discuss our differences. We have our reasons for feeling the way we do about the works of Keith, but I don't know anything about impersonating him. In what way has he been impersonated?

Then again, you may not even be Special Forces. Perhaps one of our own here to mess with us? It's possible...

However if you are indeed a senior member of the Special Forces, then I would prefer if you had a personal screen name, rather than one that represents an entire group of people. I guess we can just call you "Special."

Your water is ours.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

^^^ Oh goody, fresh meat for the grinder.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

KJA Special Forces wrote:... our great leader Kevin J Anderson.
This is sort of a dead giveaway that this is actually someone from around here. That's how we would refer to Keith (sarcastically, of course), not how someone who is actually there would.

Nice try. Not buying.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

SwordMaster having a laugh?
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Lawl! Great minds, thinking alike ...

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1777&p=63680#p63680" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
KJA Special Forces

You can call me what ever you like. As our members begin to infiltrate this MB they will use personal handles. However, for me I will post under this name to also spread the word and promote our special group of dedicated science fiction fans. We always keep it civil. It is the way Kevin has asked us to conduct ourselves on the online universe.
"I always had this non-stop drive. I had to keep sending stories out and every once in awhile I'd get something accepted or get the little trickle of positive feedback. " KJA
KJA Special Forces

We all refer to Kevin as our great leader because he leads our group of science fiction fans towards a stronger and more positive online community. I do not understand why so many of you lead this personal attack on such a great author. He did his best while writing the Dune sequels and does not deserve the hate that many of you perpetrate towards him.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Lame.

Bored now.
KJA Special Forces

Also, who ever leads up this place is quite good at hiding the location. We have been searching for this place for a while. I only had to read half a dozen threads to confirm this is the right place.

Why do you guys keep so secret?
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

KJA Special Forces wrote:Also, who ever leads up this place is quite good at hiding the location. We have been searching for this place for a while. I only had to read half a dozen threads to confirm this is the right place.

Why do you guys keep so secret?
That would be me. Contrary to what you believe, we have been trying to promote the place. First page on a Google search isn't too shabby. Our lack of prominence though is all my fault, for I have a real life and this is just a hobby.

I have a question for you, we have been attacking KJA's poor writting and lack of respect and understanding of Frank Herbert's original novels for near a decade wherever Dune was discussed, including the official Dune forum.

Why did you not defend his poor quality books then and there?

As a helpfull hint, please see: Preek Arguments.

You have taken your first step into a larger world.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

KJA Special Forces wrote:You can call me what ever you like. As our members begin to infiltrate this MB they will use personal handles. However, for me I will post under this name to also spread the word and promote our special group of dedicated science fiction fans. We always keep it civil. It is the way Kevin has asked us to conduct ourselves on the online universe.

If you truly represent KJA's Special People and what you say is true, then this should be fun. Feel free to post in other topics besides this one.

You still have not answered my question as to how he has been impersonated.

And I never thought we kept secret. At least we're not invite-only, right?
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Drunken Idaho wrote:And I never thought we kept secret. At least we're not invite-only, right?
Joining is automatic.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Unlike a certain pro-KJA invite-only community...
KJA Special Forces

Drunken Idaho wrote:
KJA Special Forces wrote:You can call me what ever you like. As our members begin to infiltrate this MB they will use personal handles. However, for me I will post under this name to also spread the word and promote our special group of dedicated science fiction fans. We always keep it civil. It is the way Kevin has asked us to conduct ourselves on the online universe.

If you truly represent KJA's Special People and what you say is true, then this should be fun. Feel free to post in other topics besides this one.

You still have not answered my question as to how he has been impersonated.

And I never thought we kept secret. At least we're not invite-only, right?
Thank you Drunken Idaho - Nice handle BTW

I would not go as far as to say I "represent KJA's Special People" I am simple one of many. As for your question a while back someone set up a fake twitter account with something close to KJAs name and used it to slander him and make up lies about him and his family. I will be adding my side to posts all over the site and hopfully begin to change some of your minds about Kevin. The reason we are invite only is because so many times a troll will sign up and create posts with no positive meaning at all. So the MB was made invite only because of that. However you will get invited if you are a true KJA fan.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

KJA Special Forces wrote:Your message board has been identified as the main source of the cyber terrorist activities occurring around our great leader Kevin J Anderson.
KJA Special Forces wrote:Also, who ever leads up this place is quite good at hiding the location.
These two statements don't mesh. You've "identified" this site, but yet couldn't find it? That's just stupid, even for a preek-level mind.

Look, SwordMaster (or whomever; it doesn't really matter), you really need to do a lot better for this sort of thing to work. Your sloppiness so far has made it way too easy to expose this whole thing for the time-wasting sham it really is.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

obvious troll is obvious.

altho, I can buy Keith's fans having trouble finding an open forum with links posted
everywhere we've flamed him on other sites ...

IP compare, please ?
I'm betting generic googled proxy ...

I'd say 95% chance this is the cutting sarcasm & cleverness of The SwordMaster ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
KJA Special Forces

@ TheDukester

Im not sure I understand your post. It took us a while to find you because there are no tags for this MB related to "KJA HATE" So it took some tricky searching to find it. Sorry if I wasted your time with my introduction. You do not have to read my posts. We had seen this place as a Dune fan forum but after more reading see that it is a dune fan/KJA hate MB. Im sure some of the other members knew what was happening here but I just found out today. Maybe I am a bit dim though, I just started using the internet recently.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

KJA Special Forces wrote:@ TheDukester

Im not sure I understand your post. It took us a while to find you because there are no tags for this MB related to "KJA HATE" So it took some tricky searching to find it. Sorry if I wasted your time with my introduction. You do not have to read my posts. We had seen this place as a Dune fan forum but after more reading see that it is a dune fan/KJA hate MB.
It is primarily a Dune discussion forum, the KJA hatered comes naturaly with an understanding of FH's work.
Im sure some of the other members knew what was happening here but I just found out today. Maybe I am a bit dim though, I just started using the internet recently.
Obviously, do you live in a cave in China?
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

note to Freak :

I thought you put "KJA sucks" and "Kevin J. Anderson sucks" + "Cartman's balls" in the tags ?

We've also been ranking below ten on a "Kevin J. Anderson" + "Hack" google search.

Got to do better than that, buddy ....

and please add "KJA Fans" + "Die in a Fire", mmmmm'kay ?
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
KJA Special Forces

I do not use the same searcher as you do Sandchiger

I do not know how to do hacks

This is a warmer welcome then I imagined. Thanks guys. I thought I would get made fun of really bad.

Not a cave in China Mr. Mod. My parents did not have a computer till a year ago and we did not have internet since its so expensive. I just got a new job so I was able to afford it a few weeks ago.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

KJA Special Forces wrote:I do not use the same searcher as you do Sandchiger

I do not know how to do hacks

This is a warmer welcome then I imagined. Thanks guys. I thought I would get made fun of really bad.

Not a cave in China Mr. Mod. My parents did not have a computer till a year ago and we did not have internet since its so expensive. I just got a new job so I was able to afford it a few weeks ago.
That's "Mr. Admin".

Congratulations on the job!
~Pink Snowman
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

KJA Special Forces wrote:I do not use the same searcher as you do Sandchiger
That was Sand RIDER.

But it's interesting that for someone who allegedly "just joined," you seem to know who SandChigger is.

Yet ANOTHER mistake, SwordMaster. You really are terrible at this.

+++++

Fellow sietch members: it's a troll. Seriously. This creature is not here for real discussion.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

TheDukester wrote:Fellow sietch members: it's a troll. Seriously. This creature is not here for real discussion.
Aw, let's see what he has to say, this could be fun. :twisted:
~Pink Snowman
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Oh, there's fun to be had, for sure. And I don't want to get in the way of anyone's fun ... :lol:

Honestly, though, FZ, I hope you're not too disappointed when this turns out to just be SwordMaster. Or Conway. Or some other jobless preek we've dealt with before. Whoever this is is so bad at trolling that I've already exposed four serious inconsistencies without even really trying.