We found you!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

KJA Special Forces

Re: We found you!

Post by KJA Special Forces »

SandRider wrote:
KJA Special Forces wrote:Sure you can call me Kevin's bitch. Its not really an insult at all. I would rather be a great author's bitch, then you are as Sandchigger's bitch.

there you go, Rudy, that's better !!
Im getting the hang of this style of message board. You guys are sort of like black guys who tell "yo Moma" jokes. I get it now. Yo moma so fat she eats 3 donuts in 1 day! haha, Im not very good at it.

I like your little pet name for me Mr. Sand Rider.

Are you and Sandchigger actually brothers?
"I always had this non-stop drive. I had to keep sending stories out and every once in awhile I'd get something accepted or get the little trickle of positive feedback. " KJA
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Kevin's Bitch, when has TehKJAcket written anything that would make appear to be a great author? Just wondering because I haven't read anything of his that would even be considered at best mediocre.
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

KJA Special Forces wrote:
SandRider wrote:
KJA Special Forces wrote:Sure you can call me Kevin's bitch. Its not really an insult at all. I would rather be a great author's bitch, then you are as Sandchigger's bitch.

Im getting the hang of this style of message board. You guys are sort of like black guys who tell "yo Moma" jokes. I get it now. Yo moma so fat she eats 3 donuts in 1 day! haha, Im not very good at it.

Any idea what Rudy refers to, KJASF?
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
KJA Special Forces

Drunken Idaho wrote:
SandRider wrote:

I think it probally another inside joke to make fun of me I was hoping you would respond to my point about KJA being easier to read for younger readers. Do you think that is a valid point?
"I always had this non-stop drive. I had to keep sending stories out and every once in awhile I'd get something accepted or get the little trickle of positive feedback. " KJA
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Drunken Idaho wrote:
SandRider wrote:

I think it probally another inside joke to make fun of me I was hoping you would respond to my point about KJA being easier to read for younger readers. Do you think that is a valid point?
You want people to respond to you across threads now? Also, no, it's not a valid point. A better author could have done just as much and kept his Dune facts consistent. kja's not special in any way. He's not contributed anything to Dune.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Drunken Idaho wrote:
SandRider wrote:

Rudy refers to the myspace account, which uses the exact same email address as yours, found here:

http://www.myspace.com/rudywan

The proprietor of this myspace page seems to be from Mississauga, Ontario. Not Baltimore or Pakistan or wherever it is you lied about.

If you'll examine the icon next to the first "song" on the page, you'll see a samurai sword-wielding dude.

Reminds me of a certain recently-banned member of this board, who was also from the Toronto area.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Drunken Idaho wrote:Reminds me of a certain recently-banned member of this board, who was also from the Toronto area.
Staggering coincidences, aren't they? :lol:
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

(Wow, really BAD imitation of non-native English notwithstanding) HEY, LEAVE MY BITCHES ALONE! :lol:
No, he's actually my father. Like a lot of other people, though, he was briefly married to my sister, so....

:roll:

(Hey, wasn't SwordMaster of some Eastern European extraction as well? ["As well" as in "like TAZbo" ;) ] Hungarian or Czech or something? Not that it matters, just seemed to tweak something in memory....)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
KJA Special Forces

Drunken Idaho wrote:
Drunken Idaho wrote:
SandRider wrote:

Rudy refers to the myspace account, which uses the exact same email address as yours, found here:

http://www.myspace.com/rudywan

The proprietor of this myspace page seems to be from Mississauga, Ontario. Not Baltimore or Pakistan or wherever it is you lied about.

If you'll examine the icon next to the first "song" on the page, you'll see a samurai sword-wielding dude.

Reminds me of a certain recently-banned member of this board, who was also from the Toronto area.
Makes some sense I sapose, however you got my email addy wrong. Thats just plain funny guys. You can reach me at my real email addy that is rudywan@live.com not .ca!

LOLZ SOOPER FUNNY!
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Christsakes, I'm supposed to be working! But this stuff is just too funny. :lol:
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

I know, I have hours of data entry I've been putting off because of all this. :lol: oh well, that's life.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I'm still on vacation. :twisted:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

As you can see, I sent it to both .ca and .com addresses. So far, I haven't received a failure notification for the .ca addy. That probably means you should have it in your inbox, SwordMaster.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Oh, hell with it; I'll work on some other day. This is too much fun. Looks like the game might be ending soon, Sword-dude.

ImageImageImage
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:laughing:

(DI, new admiration for you. :lol: )
Nebiros

Post by Nebiros »

Hey special forces guy! I still want you to justify why Kevin and Brian wrapped up the series chronologically so terribly with Sandworms of Dune. Sandworms of Dune is the main reason why I'm here.

If you are such a big fan of Kevin defend him on this front.
Schu

Post by Schu »

Heya special/rudy/kevin's bitch :)

Can I ask, since you might have some inside knowledge - was it KJA or Brian that forgot that everyone knew about Teg's super-speed and made everyone in the book have random amnesia? Or are we going to get some "Normacle of Dune" later on where it turns out Norma used an amnesia ray on the no-ship for no reason at all?

(guys, fuck that was hilarious!)
lotek

Post by lotek »

Drunken Idaho wrote:Image
Spice is the worm's gonads.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

HEY! WHAT UP?

Now, lookin a my tar you juss might be thinkin that Rudy Wan Black, cause o da way I pucked up my mout an darken da pic:

But trute be known, I juss a nudder White Guy be posin:

Shit man, even my ragass beard shopped in!

OK ... let's play. :)
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Wasnt there a pic of him somewhere with his wife? We should find that one and compare.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

He edited the pic/pix out. There is still this in the Members Pix thread:

Probably an older pic (looks a bit thinner then), clean-shaven but apparently the same Neander Thal monobrow ... yeah, I'd say it's him. ;)
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Well, guess what! Rude 'E Wan(nabe Black?) done deleted his pix or closed his albums to non-friendly viewin. Dayum! Dat Rude Bwoy be lurkin here still yall!

So howcum he pix not be gone oaf dis page?!

Oh dat write, I copied em to MY space! :laughing: Hell, he been pervin & a pillagin my pix on Flickr, so turnabout fair play no?

An u know what? I think I got dat pic of him & his wipe DOWN loaded on my other my chine.... :twisted:
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandChigger wrote:HEY! WHAT UP?

Now, lookin a my tar you juss might be thinkin that Rudy Wan Black, cause o da way I pucked up my mout an darken da pic:

But trute be known, I juss a nudder White Guy be posin:

Shit man, even my ragass beard shopped in!

OK ... let's play. :)
Good Christ, is that really him? How the fuck could someone who dresses/acts like that start shit on teh internetz? He's in for a world of hurt (feelings).