We found you!

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: We found you!

Post by Freakzilla »

My neighboorhood is an island due to floods, I could use a laugh. :D
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

TheDukester wrote:
KJA Special Forces wrote:I do not use the same searcher as you do Sandchiger
That was Sand RIDER.

But it's interesting that for someone who allegedly "just joined," you seem to know who SandChigger is.

Yet ANOTHER mistake, SwordMaster. You really are terrible at this.

+++++

Fellow sietch members: it's a troll. Seriously. This creature is not here for real discussion.
In Special Bus' defense, KJA probably bitches about Chig all the time to his fanboys.

However there's a damned-good chance you're right about the troll thing.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
KJA Special Forces

Post by KJA Special Forces »

Im not a troll, we try to find trolls. We know of Sandchigger. He is one of our main suspects for various slander attacks on KJA. Why do you guys think Im a troll I have no insulted anyone and I will not do that. KJA asks us to be polite and I will continue to do so.

Freakziller - Do you really suffer from the floods where you live? Thats difficult I hope you guys dry up soon.
"I always had this non-stop drive. I had to keep sending stories out and every once in awhile I'd get something accepted or get the little trickle of positive feedback. " KJA
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Hey I'm all for being polite, man. I like to keep it cool and mature. I just can't hide my suspicion.

We think you're a troll, SwordMaster, because just yesterday a guy called SwordMaster got banned for some inappropriate comments.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Okay, I have to admit you've provided some laughs, McTroll. The fact that you're deliberately attempting to make your "Pakistani guy from the 7-Eleven" writing worse with every post is just priceless. :clap:
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
KJA Special Forces

Well like they say Timing is everything. Do you guys ban a lot of people here. Some of my friends at KJASF said you would ban me after 1 post. They are wrong so far, some of you are even nice, even if you do not agree about KJA works being great. Thanks for the polite reception. And please excuss my poor spelling and grammer. My first luaguage is actually Urdu.
"I always had this non-stop drive. I had to keep sending stories out and every once in awhile I'd get something accepted or get the little trickle of positive feedback. " KJA
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

KJA Special Forces wrote:Do you guys ban a lot of people here.
Almost never.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
KJA Special Forces

Thats good to know, at least you dont ban people who have a different opinion of yours. I do not mind being the devil's advocate! Is that the correct use of that phrase?
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

KJA Special Forces wrote:Some of my friends at KJASF said you would ban me after 1 post. They are wrong so far, some of you are even nice, even if you do not agree about KJA works being great. Thanks for the polite reception.
This is exactly the kind of response we all want to see from the likes of KJASF... Clearly it's too good to be true though.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

wow, bad troll is bad.
SockTroll wrote: We know of Sandchigger. He is one of our main suspects for various slander attacks on KJA.
fuck, that's funny.

what gave y'all the clue, his blahg where ever other post is
"Kevin J. Anderson sucks Cartman's Balls and his fat ugly wife is fat & ugly" ?
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I must say i'm 50/50 on this joker - is it a real member of the moronsquad, or is it someone we know pulling our legs? Good question, time (and Dukester's sleuthing) will tell.

Welcome to the club my friend, everyone else who has come here attempting to defend the garbage that KJA writes has left with their tails between their legs as we have systematically proven to them that KJA is a hack, and doesn't even deserve to be spoken of as an author.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Before he edits them, let's have some fun with SwordMaster deliberately attempting to garble his posts (for whatever reason):

His first post:
KJA Special Forces wrote:In case you do not know of our existence, we do know of yours.

Your message board has been identified as the main source of the cyber terrorist activities occurring around our great leader Kevin J Anderson. Now that we have found you, our members will be joining your community to take a stand for a great author and visionary. We will fight back all of the slander and pathetic attempts to discredit Kevin.

We are the KJA special forces and I am one of the senior members. Our task is to speak out to those who attempt to discredit and slander Kevin and his works.

We are also quite sure that one of your members has impersonated Kevin on various occasions and we are tracking IP addresses and very close to discovering this person’s true identity. We know he frequents this message board.
So, perhaps not prize-winning prose, but it is a passage clearly written by an English-speaker who is aware of the rules of usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.

Now, compare that to his current attempt to write like some sort of Czech-Kurd-Haitian exchange student. Interesting, is it not? I wonder why the troll thinks it needs to do that?
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
KJA Special Forces

My first post took me about 15 minutes to edit and spell check and even had my friend read it over to make sure it was ok. Since then I have been trying to quickly respond and that has lost my quality.
KJA Special Forces

Well I may run away with my tail in my legs but first I will try to at least show that some people like me really like KJA and his works.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Duke wrote: Now, compare that to his current attempt to write like some sort of Czech-Kurd-Haitian exchange student. Interesting, is it not? I wonder why the troll thinks it needs to do that?
fail troll is fail ?
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

KJA Special Forces wrote:Well I may run away with my tail in my legs but first I will try to at least show that some people like me really like KJA and his works.
We KNOW that some (a lot actually) people like KJA and his "works" (shudder), that's not my point. The point is that he took one of the most treasured and deeply philosophical works of literature in the last hundred years and turned it into a garbled mess of contradictions, poor characterization, poor dialogue, poor plot, poor prose, and a complete lack of ANY real philosophy. We might as well have handed Dune over to Dan Brown.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:[We might as well have handed Dune over to Dan Brown.
Gah!

DUNE: Conspiracy! by Dan Brown.

No! Think of the children!
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

KJA Special Forces wrote:Im not a troll, we try to find trolls. We know of Sandchigger. He is one of our main suspects for various slander attacks on KJA. Why do you guys think Im a troll I have no insulted anyone and I will not do that. KJA asks us to be polite and I will continue to do so.

Freakziller - Do you really suffer from the floods where you live? Thats difficult I hope you guys dry up soon.
Does this guy sound like the Borg to anyone besides me?

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Freakzilla wrote:
KJA Special Forces wrote:Do you guys ban a lot of people here.
Almost never.
3-4 so far, and as far as i can recall never for advocating KJA's crap. Always for violating a rule or using hate-type speech.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

TheDukester wrote:
Gah!

hey speaking of that jackass hack,
has anybody noticed that The History Channel finally got
off their Hitler Obsession, and are now enthralled with the
Templars and the Freemasonry of the Founding Fathers ?
ImageImage

TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

SandRider wrote:... has anybody noticed that The History Channel finally got
off their Hitler Obsession ...
I used to watch it all the time; my wife called it "The Nazi Channel." She'd walk by and say, "Are the Germans finally winning this time?"
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

TheDukester wrote:
I used to watch it all the time; my wife called it "The Nazi Channel." She'd walk by and say, "Are the Germans finally winning this time?"
My wife picks on me when I play Sid Meier's Anteitam!
~Pink Snowman
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandRider wrote:
TheDukester wrote:
Gah!

hey speaking of that jackass hack,
has anybody noticed that The History Channel finally got
off their Hitler Obsession, and are now enthralled with the
Templars and the Freemasonry of the Founding Fathers ?
Yeah, I think they're working up to some kind of connection between the two and the circle will be complete.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Seraphan

Post by Seraphan »

TheDukester wrote:
:lol: It's hilarious 'cause it's true :lol:
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand." - Frank Herbert
“This tutoring is dialectical. Literature makes us better noticers of life; we get to practice on life itself; which in turn makes us better readers of detail in literature; which in turn makes us better readers of life. And so on and on.” - James Wood