We found you!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Drunken Idaho

Re: We found you!

Post by Drunken Idaho »

SandChigger wrote:
But trute be known, I juss a nudder White Guy be posin:

Shit man, even my ragass beard shopped in!

OK ... let's play. :)
He looks a lot like Tracey Morgan in these two. :)
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Tracey Morgan ... who's she? :P

You have to admit that the one he was using for his MySpace avatar (the first) is clever: I really did think that he was a Black rapper dewd and that this must be some mistaken identity thing when I first saw it.

Fortunately I clicked the other photos link. ;)

And ... there's a video of him rapping on another user's page. Haven't had a look yet ... but I have a feeling Teg and I may have a new project to work on soon. (He's been itching to get into video podcasting for a long while now....) :twisted:
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:shock:
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Yah, unh hah, yawl!

Huh ... surprisingly nice voice, Rude Wand! That's a really good imitation of a real rapper!

You seem to be blessed with a talented mouth. :)
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

SandChigger wrote: And ... there's a video of him rapping on another user's page. Haven't had a look yet ... but I have a feeling Teg and I may have a new project to work on soon. (He's been itching to get into video podcasting for a long while now....) :twisted:
:shock: No good can come of this.
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Drunken Idaho wrote:
SandChigger wrote: And ... there's a video of him rapping on another user's page. Haven't had a look yet ... but I have a feeling Teg and I may have a new project to work on soon. (He's been itching to get into video podcasting for a long while now....) :twisted:
:shock: No good can come of this.
:lol:
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
Leto

Post by Leto »

:cry: I was conned... Doesn't matter, I'm happy to have prepared my own trolling mission to this KJASForce.
Let's go on this hilarious website! :sarek:

I've just enter in the registration page : how funny it is :mrgreen: : http://www.kjasf.com/registration.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If wishes were fishes, we would all cast nets
Gurney Halleck
KJA ? Keep Just Away?
Filo
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

saysaysay, Chiggie-main, I know you be tryin real hard to sound all black an shit,
but dude, you's wayyy 2white 2b pullin dat pike off. Props for goin, tho, I feel ya.

an yo yo yo, Rudy-dawg, doan be trippin, main, stand on it, yo.

they see you trollin - they be hatin ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Word.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

SandRider wrote:saysaysay, Chiggie-main, I know you be tryin real hard to sound all black an shit,
but dude, you's wayyy 2white 2b pullin dat pike off. Props for goin, tho, I feel ya
Well, then, I'd say that's another MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! :lol:
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

SandRider wrote: they see you trollin - they be hatin ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
smugetsu

Post by smugetsu »

SandRider wrote:saysaysay, Chiggie-main, I know you be tryin real hard to sound all black an shit,
but dude, you's wayyy 2white 2b pullin dat pike off. Props for goin, tho, I feel ya.

Did SandRider just channel the spirit of Tupac or something from beyond the grave?
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

smugetsu wrote:

Did SandRider just channel the spirit of Tupac or something from beyond the grave?
(Tupac Lives!)
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Isn't he supposed to have come back already? Wasn't it 2002 or 2005 or something like that?
othaderak

Post by othaderak »

Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Demotivator Fail.

I'm sick of all these half-assed attempts at motivator-style posters. No offense to you, Othaderak, but that is the perfect example of how NOT to to make a clever motivator. I'm not sure if you made that or not, but I just have to vent for a moment here.

First of all, fonts are key. Make sure you use a consistent font for both the large text and the small text. Times New Roman (all caps of course) works fine, and everyone has it. Felix Titling and Optima are also good. These fonts are important because they help to maintain that professional and dignified look that such posters have. When the poster looks dignified and professional, but the subject matter is either demotivational or some kind of inside joke, then you can achieve maximum hilarity. The reason for this is because they are supposed to look like they might actually be a motivator in an office somewhere. Oh, and if you're going to change the colour of the big text

Second, try giving the white border a little effort. A nice double line is nice, but make sure its evenly spaced from the image.

Third, if it's at all possible, try to make the main word in the poster an abstract noun, such as "persistance" or "independance" or "gratitude." Never use a phrase or multiple words. That's what the lower part is for. Using a name is sometimes forgivable, but the 2Pac example makes the name redundant since there is also a pic of his face.

Finally, make the phrase on the bottom something clever that either motivates sarcastically or demotivates completely. A phrase in the first person makes no sense whatsoever.

Here's an example of an effective demotivator:

And here's a terrible example:

What it should have read is something like "Enslavement" and the 2Pac one should read "Resurrection" or something along those lines. Some motivators should just be simple captions.
lotek

Post by lotek »

the Idahos were never ordinary motivators ;)

thanks for the lesson, at least you explain WHY it has to be THAT way, and WHY is always good :mrgreen:
Spice is the worm's gonads.
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Drunken Idaho wrote:Demotivator Fail.

I'm sick of all these half-assed attempts at motivator-style posters. No offense to you, Othaderak, but that is the perfect example of how NOT to to make a clever motivator. I'm not sure if you made that or not, but I just have to vent for a moment here.

First of all, fonts are key. Make sure you use a consistent font for both the large text and the small text. Times New Roman (all caps of course) works fine, and everyone has it. Felix Titling and Optima are also good. These fonts are important because they help to maintain that professional and dignified look that such posters have. When the poster looks dignified and professional, but the subject matter is either demotivational or some kind of inside joke, then you can achieve maximum hilarity. The reason for this is because they are supposed to look like they might actually be a motivator in an office somewhere. Oh, and if you're going to change the colour of the big text

Second, try giving the white border a little effort. A nice double line is nice, but make sure its evenly spaced from the image.

Third, if it's at all possible, try to make the main word in the poster an abstract noun, such as "persistance" or "independance" or "gratitude." Never use a phrase or multiple words. That's what the lower part is for. Using a name is sometimes forgivable, but the 2Pac example makes the name redundant since there is also a pic of his face.

Finally, make the phrase on the bottom something clever that either motivates sarcastically or demotivates completely. A phrase in the first person makes no sense whatsoever.

Here's an example of an effective demotivator:

And here's a terrible example:

What it should have read is something like "Enslavement" and the 2Pac one should read "Resurrection" or something along those lines. Some motivators should just be simple captions.
Well, there you have it.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
ionah

Post by ionah »

Drunken Idaho wrote:Demotivator Fail.
Some motivators should just be simple captions.
is this a good Demotivator, Master Drunken ? :pray:

Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Demotivator Win! :lol:

And welcome to the forum!
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

I couldn't resist