KJA plot generator

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Serkanner
Administrator

Re: KJA plot generator

Post by Serkanner »

KJA Special Forces wrote:I think it is clear that some of you are simply jealous that Kevin can write such good stories and create very entertaining plot lines. Kevin is a master of the cliffhanger and plot lines that keep you turning the pages.
:lol: You are by far my favourite new member already.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
KJA Special Forces

Post by KJA Special Forces »

At least you HAD a cool shirt before you defaced it.

KJA has made millions off his works. A few of you decide he is not a good writer and that is somehow more important then all the publishers who have decided KJA is worth an investment, and those investments have paid off in spades. How can that be wrong?
"I always had this non-stop drive. I had to keep sending stories out and every once in awhile I'd get something accepted or get the little trickle of positive feedback. " KJA
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

KJA Special Forces wrote:At least you HAD a cool shirt before you defaced it.

KJA has made millions off his works. A few of you decide he is not a good writer and that is somehow more important then all the publishers who have decided KJA is worth an investment, and those investments have paid off in spades. How can that be wrong?
Because a Big Mac is not Haute Cuisine?
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

KJA Special Forces wrote:At least you HAD a cool shirt before you defaced it.

McDonald's has served billions and billions, that doesn't mean it is quality food.

Please see our "Preek Arguments" topic.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
KJA Special Forces

You may say that McDOnalds is not good food. But they make a lot of money selling food so Im not sure I get the argument.
"I always had this non-stop drive. I had to keep sending stories out and every once in awhile I'd get something accepted or get the little trickle of positive feedback. " KJA
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

KJA Special Forces wrote:You may say that McDOnalds is not good food. But they make a lot of money selling food so Im not sure I get the argument.
So if I can make a lot of money selling drugs or pimping teenage girls, is that OK?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

I've never heard someone say "Hey, you should read this book! The author makes tons of cash!"

List of crappy things that make lots of money:

- McDonald's
- Britney Spears
- Windows OS
- Star Wars prequels
- Toronto Maple Leafs

Your argument is not valid. Next?
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

feeding the socktroll, FTFOI :
KJA Special Forces wrote:

gotta thread here, "Everybody Hates Keith", chock full of just a random sampling
of various (real) people who think Keith sucks, in a wide variety of universes.

Your Argument is Invalid.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
KJA Special Forces

We have a similer thread called "Why KJA is the best author on earth"

Plus, how can you not love Brit? Her last album is so cool, I love her dance songs. You must be kidding about that one. Well Im not here to discuss music. KJA is a good author because publishers think so. Even if a few of you do not agree.
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Ah-ha! You've given yourself away, Chanilover!!!
:P
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
KJA Special Forces

first I was sordmaster and now I am Chanilover? LOLs , do you guys fool around a lot here with fake user names?
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

KJA Special Forces wrote:first I was sordmaster and now I am Chanilover? LOLs , do you guys fool around a lot here with fake user names?
SP again, and they are not fake user names.
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
KJA Special Forces

I am having trouble keeping up with how many posts keep going, but what I ment was, do those users sometimes hide under new user names to fool around. Because everyone thinks Im somebody else.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Meh.

Bored again.

This sort of thing has a limited shelf-life.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

(yawn)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
KJA Special Forces

Im glad I won this argument. KJA plot lines are really strong and he has the best cliffhangers!

KJA TEAM +1
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Boring troll is boring.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
KJA Special Forces

Thank You!

I love when I present the best argument and win the discussion.

I wish I got one of those tshirts when they came out, they sold out so fast
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

KJA Special Forces wrote:You may say that McDOnalds is not good food. But they make a lot of money selling food so Im not sure I get the argument.

quantity does not equal quality.

Just because something or someone makes a lot of money does not mean it is the best. It doesn't even mean that it is necessarily good.

From what I've heard, the pet rock was a big seller in its time, that doesn't mean it was such a grand idea.

Oh and by the way. Just because someone, or someones, say they are bored with the topic does not mean you 'won' the argument.

But I do hope that you will contribute to some serious discussions on here.
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
trang

Post by trang »

Publishers are not critics.. they are in it for making money for they're company.
No one here stated (or really cares from what I have seen) how much Money KJA makes
from his NON DUNE Scrawlings. If you dig here just a wee bit, you will see, most dont even care about KJA, outside the Duniverse.

If you like his crap, then good for you. You stating he is a good author does not make it so.

Start there, what is the definition of "Good Author". Many of the more literary and learned folks here have stated that... great world building, Depth of Chracter, rich plot, etc.

Standing on your head and holding your breath with a sign that says "kja is good author, because he makes money selling books", is how it appears.

Investigate your Author Idol there why dont you, he claims to have written over 100 books.. its more like 90, but I dont care. 95 percent of those books are in other genre's, what some would call leeching? Lets see... Star Wars, X-files, Slan, Dune, Superman, etc.
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Um, when did the idiot "win" the argument? I must have missed it....
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
KJA Special Forces

Ronald take it easy there dude. When your wife left you, she explained the reason. Similer to why you always loose every argument you start.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

KJA Special Forces wrote:Ronald take it easy there dude. When your wife left you, she explained the reason. Similer to why you always loose every argument you start.
Familiarize yourself with our Rules.

1. No personal attacks. It's fine to argue someone's point, let's just not get personal, OK?

You have been warned.
~Pink Snowman
KJA Special Forces

From browsing this Dune Forum and every time I read Ronald's posts, he is making fun of the other members here, he seems to hate everyone and constantly degrade other member’s posts?

So as long as I do not use his first name it is ok Freakziller?
lotek

Post by lotek »

Spice is the worm's gonads.