instead of cluttering up other threads with stuff
only Freak & I are interested in, I'll just leave this here.
September 4-6, 2009
Battle of Atlanta **145th Anniversary Event**
Location: Hampton, GA
Site: Nash Farm Battlefield
Battles: Battle of Atlanta, Cheathams Hill, 2nd day of Jonesboro, Kilpatrick's Road. 97th Regimental String Band will play at the military ball Saturday night. Registration: $10/person until 5/1/09; $15/person until 8/1/09. $25 walk on fee. Artillery bounties do apply.
registration fees apply to participating re-enactors -
no idea about the public ....
DO NOT take your wife to the Confederate Ball on Saturday night -
she might possibly become enthralled with the dresses & Virginia Reel,
and want to come along to other events - this must be avoided at all
go ahead & click on this link now:
you'll want this first:
UN60 – Special – CS Jean Cloth Uniform Combo. Made in Texas, in our shops, with U.S. made fabric from Woolrich, PA..
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING 7 ITEMS:
1. Lined Sack Coat or Shell Jacket. Brown or Gray Jean Cloth. Inside Pocket. Sizes 36-54 CSA Buttons
2. Cotton Trouser, Natural Off-White, Gray, Black, Tan, or Skyblue, Sizes 26-54
3. Jean Cloth Kepi. Medium, Large, or X-Large.
4. Unbleached Muslin Shirt, SM, MED, LG, XL, 2X, or 3X
5. Canvas Suspender with Leather ends
6. Black Leather Belt
7. Lead Filled Brass Oval CS Buckle.
Total Price $235.00
Add Cost to Above
1. Jean Cloth Trousers. Size 26-50 Waist - $ 35.00
2. Soft Felt Slouch Hat Black, Gray, or Brown. Size MED, LG, and XL - $30.00
3. Colored Cuffs and Collar - $ 8.00
4. Belt Loops - $15.00
5. Shoulder Tabs - $ 15.00
6. 9 Button Richmond Length - $ 15.00