alex collier on our situation

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

semuta

alex collier on our situation

Post by semuta »

part 1 of 12 ten minute videos. These are worth watching. This stuff is true. If you want me to justify why I claim that, I will, but not until after you are informed by watching the videos because otherwise it will seem like bs & you won't know the lingo. I have experience relating to this which is why I am promoting it as a truth. It is.

2 hours of how many hours of your life to check out what some guy on your favorite website is seriously pushing at you as worthwhile research in finding out whats going on here in reality... and it's much better than fox news.
That's how I wrote the novel, wanting you to participate with the best of your own imagination. I did not aim for the lowest common denominator and 'write down" to anyone. You and I have a compact and my responsibility is to entertain you as richly as possible, always giving you as much extra as I can. I assume you are intelligent and will enlist your own imagination. You'll see that when you read the Dune excerpt and the other stories in this collection.
FH, Intro to Eye
semuta

Re: alex collier on our situation

Post by semuta »

"Infinite Love is the only Truth... everything else is illusion" -Jay
That's how I wrote the novel, wanting you to participate with the best of your own imagination. I did not aim for the lowest common denominator and 'write down" to anyone. You and I have a compact and my responsibility is to entertain you as richly as possible, always giving you as much extra as I can. I assume you are intelligent and will enlist your own imagination. You'll see that when you read the Dune excerpt and the other stories in this collection.
FH, Intro to Eye
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Note to lurkers: This is crazy shit that nobody here accepts. Ignore it if you are here for Dune.

semuta. Im getting tired of you dominating the off topic forum. This stuff is not wanted here, so go peddle it somewhere else.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

semuta wrote:2 hours of how many hours of your life...
2 out of 175,200 hours left, if I'm lucky? Nah, that's asking too much for this kind of BS.
to check out what some guy on your favorite website...
Some off-his-meds wanker on my favorite website.
is seriously pushing at you as worthwhile research...
Is deludedly peddling as his idea of research.
in finding out whats going on here in reality...
Where? There in Wales?
and it's much better than fox news.
What isn't?

So you've bought into the whole "Icky David" line of malarky, huh? :)
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Omphalos wrote:Im getting tired of you dominating the off topic forum. This stuff is not wanted here, so go peddle it somewhere else.
+100.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
semuta

Post by semuta »

Omphalos wrote:Note to lurkers: This is crazy shit that nobody here accepts. Ignore it if you are here for Dune.

semuta. Im getting tired of you dominating the off topic forum. This stuff is not wanted here, so go peddle it somewhere else.
count how many posts in the off topic forum I am on, as a percentage.
the word domination seems to be a favourite of yours, no? maybe if you watched these videos you would understand why.
just because you have a prejudice, doesn't mean that all the other users here feel the same way. for every user who says 'hey this is a load of bs' there are twenty users who haven't had a chance to catch up and offer their opinion yet, or who accept it.
you are a very angry man, and that is your failing.
you can eventually persuade yourself that banning me is for the better good or whatever, but that wont improve your reality much, in fact it will lose you respect of someone with a bigger heart and more accepting mind than your own appears to be.
you will probably consider this statement to be goading you and antagonising you, which is is not intended as.
FH, Intro to Eye
semuta

Post by semuta »

Some off-his-meds wanker on my favorite website.
I don't do chemicals at all. I dont even drink the fluoridated tap water because I know what it does to peoples minds. cognitive dissonance.
So you've bought into the whole "Icky David" line of malarky, huh? :)
he actually mentions me in one of his books. you lot are probably too dumb to realise how real this stuff is.
Im wasting my time on losers here.
sad because I thought anybody who could deal with dune might have a chance.
FH, Intro to Eye
semuta

Post by semuta »

Freakzilla told me today that this forum has a policy of non censorship.
You moderators should get your heads together and think about the contrasting information you are giving out, it is confusing when a site admin don't even agree on how to run a website.
For me this whole experience has been a lesson in dealing with reptilian minded vogons. I have got a lot out of it.
I wonder how much the rest of you have learned?
FH, Intro to Eye
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

semuta wrote:he actually mentions me in one of his books.
Oh, my! Score a tasty one for the fruitcake! :clap:
you lot are probably too dumb to realise how real this stuff is.
Yes, our intellectual deficits must be the problem.
Im wasting my time on losers here.
sad because I thought anybody who could deal with dune might have a chance.
And ... cue drama queen! Is this the prelude to a segue into today's departure from the forum?! :D
semuta

Post by semuta »

nah just a test of the theory that the best way to make everybody think someone is a troll is to continually act like a troll and insult the guy until he decides fuck it, and starts acting like a troll too because he has nothing else to lose & he is trying to fit in there with whatever mad system is going on.
Sandchigger, you are a troll here, do you realise that?
FH, Intro to Eye
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Arguing with an administrator who has already made up his mind is pointless. Keep it up and you really will piss me off. And trust me, I ain't there yet. You may be taking my responses as manifestations of anger, but they're not. This is frustration. You are goading this group by focusing on the this crazy conspiracy-theory crap instead of Dune. I think you are doing it because you believe you have been treated unfairly, but you really haven't. The people at this board take care, always, to foster intelligent discussion of Dune, no matter what the person's persuasion. If you cannot back beliefs up with quotes or other reasonably acceptable evidence, then you get marginalized. You have failed to do this, and you have chosen to post links to videos that many others have told you they consider nonsense, so you have been marginalized.

I know these people well. You can rehabilitate yourself by beginning to support your arguments only with exactly what I mentioned above: Quotes from the six FH's books, or other reasonably acceptable evidence. That is the ethic of this board, and you've broken it. Conform your debate to the standards of the community you are seeking to join, or resign yourself to being an outsider forever. You are going to have to realize that nobody has singled you out. You just have not tried to belong in a way that is meaningful to the people who were here before you. This is the gauntlet that every new member at this site with a radical theory or two has to pass. There is nothing else I can do to counsel you, and I refuse to apologize for you, so either shit or get off the pot.

If you refuse to quote from the book or get some (easily obtainable) PDFs, then look at my web page and find something there that you can work from.

But if you keep this crap up, you are gone, and trust me, I can promise you that is what will happen to you.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

there is little reasoning with mental health patients.

killitwithfire.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

It's never a good sign when someone starts to look back to 'Keen under the HyppoBottomAss and her admin style with even a modicum of fondness. :shock:

;)
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

semuta wrote:Freakzilla told me today that this forum has a policy of non censorship.
Wow, it's almost like you joined Jacurutu knowing the policy of non-censorship in advance and decided to abandon any discipline for yourself. But why would anyone intentionally spam a forum with a non-censorship policy, like you have? Why would you get defensive and start quoting rules once you got called on your spamming behaviour? And why then would you try to abuse the staff by throwing the rules back in their faces?

...unless...

...no...

...it's not possible...

...you're a...troll?!?!

:lol:
Last edited by GamePlayer on 18 Aug 2009 11:34, edited 1 time in total.
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Personal pet peeve: people who don't know what the term "censorship" means.

Followed closely by: people who think they have some sort of right to free speech on the internet.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
semuta

Post by semuta »

TheDukester wrote:Personal pet peeve: people who don't know what the term "censorship" means.

Followed closely by: people who think they have some sort of right to free speech on the internet.
lmao
this technology is designed as a communications tool which makes it possible to easily mass distribute information. as a frequent internet user I promote the ideology that we DO have freedom of speech here, until a control obsessive comes in and starts bullying people, and creating additional software & implimenting their control rules to restrict our freedom.

(I agreed when I signed into this site to work within the perameters of the site rules)

This isn't what I want to discuss but I suppose it does relate to dune with the 'enslavement to machines' issue that caused the butlerian jyhad.

This thread is relevant to Dune in that recently forum members have been discussing what life may have been like during LetoII the Tyrants reign of empire. 3500 years of totalitarian domination by a godlike entity. If you watched the video you will see the connection I am making here.

We are all mere humans. One splat and we're splat. We can't even agree amongst ourselves about our own rights of freedom of expression. Maybe this species does deserve extinction for being so idiotic and allowing enslavement mentality to reign?
Last edited by semuta on 18 Aug 2009 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
FH, Intro to Eye
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I assure you, humanity WILL go extinct. Sooner or later is all we can change.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

BR-549 wrote:Maybe this species does deserve extinction for being so idiotic and allowing enslavement mentality to reign?
Darwin has a plan for you, buddy ! :P
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
semuta

Post by semuta »

Freakzilla wrote:I assure you, humanity WILL go extinct. Sooner or later is all we can change.

:violin:

Speak for yourself

So, does anybody have any ideas for what a Golden Path for planet earth might involve?

The best I can come up with is to grow our own food and use it as money.
That way we do not have to play into existing control games involving manipulative inhumane political agendas. Such as bill 1388 which contravenes the constitutional bill of rights, for example.
SandRider wrote:Darwin has a plan for you, buddy ! :P
don't I know it! lol
FH, Intro to Eye
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

semuta wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:I assure you, humanity WILL go extinct. Sooner or later is all we can change.

:violin:

Speak for yourself
You think I'd speak for you? I don't even know your language! :P
So, does anybody have any ideas for what a Golden Path for planet earth might involve?
Step one... leave Earth.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

semuta wrote:
But what if I really need something bob has grown, but he doesn't want anything I've grown? Do I then have to find someone who has what bob wants, but wants to trade with me for what I have, then I go trade bob what I got from the second person?

Buddy, that would last 1 week before people got fed up and starting issuing counters to symbolize products.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

great.

you got a car ?

I got a cucumber patch.

Let's do a deal ....
ImageImage

Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I know what I'm going to grow... :banana-stoner:

(No, not bannannas!)
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Freakzilla wrote:I know what I'm going to grow... :banana-stoner:

(No, not bannannas!)
Speaking of "that", I'm thinking of brewing some green dragon mead infused with... "not bannannas" - should be good stuff. :wink:
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:I know what I'm going to grow... :banana-stoner:

(No, not bannannas!)
Speaking of "that", I'm thinking of brewing some green dragon mead infused with... "not bannannas" - should be good stuff. :wink:
Wow, two of my three favorite things in one product! I'd love to try that.
~Pink Snowman